Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Dragon Levelling (closed)
1 2 3 4 5
@Mirres I finished two dragons, but I have to take a shower, so I'm listing those two first!
@Mirres I finished two dragons, but I have to take a shower, so I'm listing those two first!
deseczka2.png
@GrayGriffin great! Thank you!

Going back to work.
@GrayGriffin great! Thank you!

Going back to work.
@Mirres All dragons have been fully trained!
@Mirres All dragons have been fully trained!
deseczka2.png
@Mirres
Apologies that it took a while, I was having a long string of bad luck with the RNG. Sent all dragons via PA!
@Mirres
Apologies that it took a while, I was having a long string of bad luck with the RNG. Sent all dragons via PA!
m16OKP.jpeg
@Altair no worries, I understand! Thank you
@Altair no worries, I understand! Thank you
@Mirres
hey there! if you still need dragons leveled, i can do 6 for 10kt a dragon. please let me know, thanks!
@Mirres
hey there! if you still need dragons leveled, i can do 6 for 10kt a dragon. please let me know, thanks!
vsig.png
@vyseri hey! Thanks. I'll them in 1 way CRs. Please send back with PA
@vyseri hey! Thanks. I'll them in 1 way CRs. Please send back with PA
@Mirres
PAs have been sent. thanks!
@Mirres
PAs have been sent. thanks!
vsig.png
@Mirres if you still need dragons leveled, I'd be happy to take more for the same price as last time. Just let me know!
@Mirres if you still need dragons leveled, I'd be happy to take more for the same price as last time. Just let me know!
@NovaValkyrie good morning! Looks like all foddr adults are currently claimed today. I'll message you tomorrow. I have about 20 with 1 day left in the AH, that will be trained and exalted if they don't get bought.
@NovaValkyrie good morning! Looks like all foddr adults are currently claimed today. I'll message you tomorrow. I have about 20 with 1 day left in the AH, that will be trained and exalted if they don't get bought.
1 2 3 4 5