Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] 2 UMAs, RBF & WCM
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14
@Kirmon64

Hi, how much might this one be?
@Kirmon64

Hi, how much might this one be?
yk0D5u1.png
I have now made a priority list of who was interested in what :D Will be pinging people later, once things calm down, to move down the line in terms of sales.

ty all for your patience :D

@Comfrey
Got you down!

@RandomPebble
Prideful Enforcer is gone, sorry!
antique rose: 700g?

@WickedHeart
Iodine-Dyed Satin: maybe 1kg? Since it was so recent

@Bantymom
Hmmm I'd rather get more than 1kg for it, since it's a Reisiger one and all - could you do 1.5kg? @Zerobotic you were also interested in Infinite, lmk if you want it or nah

@kyrin18
Gilded is gone, sorry!
Long Ago: 1.5kg??
I have now made a priority list of who was interested in what :D Will be pinging people later, once things calm down, to move down the line in terms of sales.

ty all for your patience :D

@Comfrey
Got you down!

@RandomPebble
Prideful Enforcer is gone, sorry!
antique rose: 700g?

@WickedHeart
Iodine-Dyed Satin: maybe 1kg? Since it was so recent

@Bantymom
Hmmm I'd rather get more than 1kg for it, since it's a Reisiger one and all - could you do 1.5kg? @Zerobotic you were also interested in Infinite, lmk if you want it or nah

@kyrin18
Gilded is gone, sorry!
Long Ago: 1.5kg??
RUZTraI.png JTWHxfW.gif ======
13thKingdom wrote:
Lightweaver is clearly our Grand Nagus anyway.
She's got the biggest lobes.
and at last I am caught up

@CloudTay
Coatl Construct: 750g (print price)
Dione: 2kg? Last sold for that, I think.
Sunny Sunflowers: 900g? - someone else was interested, will let you know if they don't take it

@SuzyChi
Gotcha!

@Scripps
Prideful Enforcer and Rainshadow are gone --
gaymer catboy is 550g - someone is ahead of you though, I will write you down in case they don't want it

@above
fly or fall m: 1.5kg? But feel free to offer - someone is ahead of you, but I will write you down and let you know if they don't grab it.

@thePurple
550g for gaymer catboy, however there are 2 people ahead of you, will let you know if they don't take it.

@Dragongirl00100
Blazar: 900g? but feel free to offer. There's someone else ahead of you, I will let you know if they don't take it.
and at last I am caught up

@CloudTay
Coatl Construct: 750g (print price)
Dione: 2kg? Last sold for that, I think.
Sunny Sunflowers: 900g? - someone else was interested, will let you know if they don't take it

@SuzyChi
Gotcha!

@Scripps
Prideful Enforcer and Rainshadow are gone --
gaymer catboy is 550g - someone is ahead of you though, I will write you down in case they don't want it

@above
fly or fall m: 1.5kg? But feel free to offer - someone is ahead of you, but I will write you down and let you know if they don't grab it.

@thePurple
550g for gaymer catboy, however there are 2 people ahead of you, will let you know if they don't take it.

@Dragongirl00100
Blazar: 900g? but feel free to offer. There's someone else ahead of you, I will let you know if they don't take it.
13thKingdom wrote:
@Kirmon64
Around how much would be Mister Moon?
@Kirmon64
Around how much would be Mister Moon?
Lichtdrache.gif
@Norion
850g for Mister Moon?
@Norion
850g for Mister Moon?
13thKingdom wrote:
@Kirmon64 I'll definitely take you up on Antique Rose for 700g! :D
(also BLESS your heart for going through all these posts.... you've been at it for like 2 hours)
@Kirmon64 I'll definitely take you up on Antique Rose for 700g! :D
(also BLESS your heart for going through all these posts.... you've been at it for like 2 hours)
@RandomPebble

I'm ngl it definitely didn't feel like 2 hours XD Quite the adrenaline rush tho, I will definitely be doing my price checks ahead of time, next time haha
tyvm for buying <3
@RandomPebble

I'm ngl it definitely didn't feel like 2 hours XD Quite the adrenaline rush tho, I will definitely be doing my price checks ahead of time, next time haha
tyvm for buying <3
13thKingdom wrote:
@Kirmon64
Thanks for the info!

I'm interested in all of the ones I asked about except celestial. Did the other people get crystalberry fawn and rainshadow? And I saw the second ping - is Infinite 2kg or 1.5kg?
@Kirmon64
Thanks for the info!

I'm interested in all of the ones I asked about except celestial. Did the other people get crystalberry fawn and rainshadow? And I saw the second ping - is Infinite 2kg or 1.5kg?
@Zerobotic

Rainshadow has been taken, but Crystalberry Fawn hasn't. For Infinite, 2kg was kind of a wild guess tbh so 1.5kg is fine with me, if it seems reasonable to you? Probs wouldn't go much lower, though.
@Zerobotic

Rainshadow has been taken, but Crystalberry Fawn hasn't. For Infinite, 2kg was kind of a wild guess tbh so 1.5kg is fine with me, if it seems reasonable to you? Probs wouldn't go much lower, though.
13thKingdom wrote:
@Kirmon64
1.5kg sounds fine to me! And I'm still super interested in Crystalberry Fawn.
@Kirmon64
1.5kg sounds fine to me! And I'm still super interested in Crystalberry Fawn.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14