Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [DOM] Shop of Shadows [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
@andromidia

Heyo, I'd like all 12 MP fest skins please!! That should be 357,000t! Sorry if it was written and I breezed over it, but would you prefer a 1-way or 2-way CR?
@andromidia

Heyo, I'd like all 12 MP fest skins please!! That should be 357,000t! Sorry if it was written and I breezed over it, but would you prefer a 1-way or 2-way CR?
d00165ea3be20b3a332165f1cb02d923a7868fe5.png
@andromidia Hi, could I pick up 3x remove gene: tertiary and 1x breed change: guardian? Total cost 68,000.

Do I send a one way CR or two way? Sorry first time buying something in a thread.
@andromidia Hi, could I pick up 3x remove gene: tertiary and 1x breed change: guardian? Total cost 68,000.

Do I send a one way CR or two way? Sorry first time buying something in a thread.
@andromidia

Hi, can I get three sets of the 12 marketplace skins, please? I think that should come to 1,071,000 treasure.
@andromidia

Hi, can I get three sets of the 12 marketplace skins, please? I think that should come to 1,071,000 treasure.
@exp @wulfrik92 1-way, please! I'll send another 1-way back with your completed orders :)

@inquisitivegoose sure thing!
@exp @wulfrik92 1-way, please! I'll send another 1-way back with your completed orders :)

@inquisitivegoose sure thing!
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
64FS5.gifj0y8r.gifrD4ev.gifjzuUB.gifGvz94.gifH3s3h.gif4xih6.gif
QmB4Q.gif
yvdjc.gifds0BK.gif1roS7.gif
@andromidia Hi Full set of Festival Skins please. I'll sent 357kt
@andromidia Hi Full set of Festival Skins please. I'll sent 357kt
Could you please ping me when you are unpaused again? I would love to get a full set of the MP skins ^^
Could you please ping me when you are unpaused again? I would love to get a full set of the MP skins ^^
HrA24rI.gif

Too0zRW.png LvA2_zpsgvsbdrwt.png6F4oPwH.png iKp7sJ4.gif
@Avmire @exp @Kargi your orders have been completed and sent! thanks for your business :)
@Avmire @exp @Kargi your orders have been completed and sent! thanks for your business :)
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
QmB4Q.gif
@countingchocobos @xemriss as soon as you send payment, I can get started on your order!

if you already sent a CR, it's possible you misspelled my username :) it happens often, so don't worry too much!
@countingchocobos @xemriss as soon as you send payment, I can get started on your order!

if you already sent a CR, it's possible you misspelled my username :) it happens often, so don't worry too much!
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
QmB4Q.gif
@andromidia

ik youre offline-ish rn, i dont mind waiting! just cant find another dom shop haha, i'll tip a lil extra for the trouble.

i'm looking for a set of 12 fest skins, or 357kt
@andromidia

ik youre offline-ish rn, i dont mind waiting! just cant find another dom shop haha, i'll tip a lil extra for the trouble.

i'm looking for a set of 12 fest skins, or 357kt
tOaCdAC.png2IQhSQn.png
@RowanofRohan feel free to send your order! I'll add you to the spreadsheet but likely won't get started until tomorrow :)

@charliebot no worries! i noticed there were no other shadow dom shops as well, so decided to open up mine. I've added you to the spreadsheet but I won't be able to get started on your order until tomorrow :)
@RowanofRohan feel free to send your order! I'll add you to the spreadsheet but likely won't get started until tomorrow :)

@charliebot no worries! i noticed there were no other shadow dom shops as well, so decided to open up mine. I've added you to the spreadsheet but I won't be able to get started on your order until tomorrow :)
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
QmB4Q.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22