Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | « Cauldron, Leveling, Nests, Etc
1 2 3
Hi there!

I'm interested in possibly working out a trade for these two skins:
and

AH value for them seems to be around 125g for the pair. I looked at your wishlist and I have the Violet Flowerfall (20g) listed on it. I've also got a few familiars missing from it:

All-Seeing Eye (40g)
Crystalcleave Canary (45g)
Princess Petal Gecko (15g)

I'd also be happy to toss in a Longneck Scholar, Pronghorn Stomper, Teleporting Planesrunner, and Travelling Garden to even out the values. ^^
Hi there!

I'm interested in possibly working out a trade for these two skins:
and

AH value for them seems to be around 125g for the pair. I looked at your wishlist and I have the Violet Flowerfall (20g) listed on it. I've also got a few familiars missing from it:

All-Seeing Eye (40g)
Crystalcleave Canary (45g)
Princess Petal Gecko (15g)

I'd also be happy to toss in a Longneck Scholar, Pronghorn Stomper, Teleporting Planesrunner, and Travelling Garden to even out the values. ^^
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
Hi! Could I have you brew a prismatic token for me?
Hi! Could I have you brew a prismatic token for me?
Pixeled shelf with various trinkets on top
@Twizz
Sure, the values of the Violet Flowerfall, All-Seeing Eye, Crystalcleave Canary, and Princess Petal Gecko are close enough so no need to send more than that. :) I'll set up a CR in a few minutes!

@Etheryn
Sure thing, send me the treasure and ingredients and I'll get started on brewing it asap!
@Twizz
Sure, the values of the Violet Flowerfall, All-Seeing Eye, Crystalcleave Canary, and Princess Petal Gecko are close enough so no need to send more than that. :) I'll set up a CR in a few minutes!

@Etheryn
Sure thing, send me the treasure and ingredients and I'll get started on brewing it asap!
MREQJ.gifo7Vex.gifDVr2oFl.gif aPaLdb3.png93464896.png93464888.png
bump

Cauldron is open for new orders~!
bump

Cauldron is open for new orders~!
Hello, could I get one or two slots for brewing? If it's one per person, that's fine.
Hello, could I get one or two slots for brewing? If it's one per person, that's fine.
@sirspiderider
No problem, I'd be glad to put you down for two slots. You can send me the ingredients + treasure for both in a single CR if you'd like since I'll be brewing both your recipes one right after the other. :)
@sirspiderider
No problem, I'd be glad to put you down for two slots. You can send me the ingredients + treasure for both in a single CR if you'd like since I'll be brewing both your recipes one right after the other. :)
bump

Cauldron is open if anyone is needing any Aberration genes brewed!
bump

Cauldron is open if anyone is needing any Aberration genes brewed!
@absinthy would you do three brews for one person? Thanks for your time!
@absinthy would you do three brews for one person? Thanks for your time!
ThL3qDI.png sgriffin-16353-8_32_38_3_5_9.png
@frostmeri Sure! You can send me all the ingredients + total treasure in a single CR or split into separate CRs. Whichever works best for you! [emoji=guardian happy size=1]
@frostmeri

Sure! You can send me all the ingredients + total treasure in a single CR or split into separate CRs. Whichever works best for you!
Can I grab the next slot for cauldron rental? I need one Ord gene for my Abberation! If yes, I'll send the materials through
Can I grab the next slot for cauldron rental? I need one Ord gene for my Abberation! If yes, I'll send the materials through
CafBQih.png
I love making friends!
E3nmoMt.png
hWPjBUy.png
GIJjY9o.png
y0rbHJY.png
ACOZFAh.png
6YousWl.png
1 2 3