Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] Research Notes - 5kt/g [Off]
1 2
Hello all Arlo's Fiends! I've been pretty lucky on my research note RNG so I'd love to sell some off to all of you! This will be a reused thread, so this first post should always be accurate~ [center][quote][size=4][b]Current Note Count:[/b] 30 [emoji=scroll 2 size=1] [b]Current Ratio:[/b] 5kt/g each [emoji=treasure size=1][emoji=blue gem size=1][/size][/quote][/center] If you're interested in grabbing any, just go ahead and send me a [u]friend request[/u] and a [u]one-way CR[/u] and I'll get 'em sent on over to you! I am subscribed, but no worries if you ping too! [s][size=1][emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] [b]NEW:[/b] I'm also open to just trading notes! Just send a friend request and let me know how many notes you're sending my way, and I'll send you the same as long as I have enough!![/size][/s] No note trades needed at this time!
Hello all Arlo's Fiends! I've been pretty lucky on my research note RNG so I'd love to sell some off to all of you!
This will be a reused thread, so this first post should always be accurate~

Quote:
Current Note Count:

Current Ratio:
5kt/g each

If you're interested in grabbing any, just go ahead and send me a friend request and a one-way CR and I'll get 'em sent on over to you!

I am subscribed, but no worries if you ping too!

NEW: I'm also open to just trading notes! Just send a friend request and let me know how many notes you're sending my way, and I'll send you the same as long as I have enough!!
No note trades needed at this time!
parad0xxygachas.gif dT9HQge.png
voyURL5.png
nWiQNX9.png
Q0Bai3e.png
mlHpBMC.png
RNG Adopts!
parad0xxysigdragons.gif
I can trade 3 with you!

Edit: Sent :D
I can trade 3 with you!

Edit: Sent :D
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx GKNN778.png
bd0652fb5ff24a76cc69e1348d4e1373cf565855.png
@Meowruff
Sent mine! Thank you :D
@Meowruff
Sent mine! Thank you :D
voyURL5.png
nWiQNX9.png
Q0Bai3e.png
mlHpBMC.png
RNG Adopts!
parad0xxysigdragons.gif
@Parad0xxy Hiya! Could I buy 9, or 15 research notes? I'm not sure what the upper limit is daily, but if you can go above 9, could I buy 15?
@Parad0xxy Hiya! Could I buy 9, or 15 research notes? I'm not sure what the upper limit is daily, but if you can go above 9, could I buy 15?
6bL3kfJ.png

art by: @BzooZu
@Valkyriae
Sure! I'm not sure what the limit is either, so I'll start sending and we can go from there :") Thanks!
@Valkyriae
Sure! I'm not sure what the limit is either, so I'll start sending and we can go from there :") Thanks!
voyURL5.png
nWiQNX9.png
Q0Bai3e.png
mlHpBMC.png
RNG Adopts!
parad0xxysigdragons.gif
Hiya, me again! I was wondering if you were okay with trading 10 notes?
Hiya, me again! I was wondering if you were okay with trading 10 notes?
6bL3kfJ.png

@Valkyriae
Whoops, sorry for the late response, I fell asleep before I was able to edit the post last night lol :'D If you're still interested I'm totally down to trade!!
@Valkyriae
Whoops, sorry for the late response, I fell asleep before I was able to edit the post last night lol :'D If you're still interested I'm totally down to trade!!
voyURL5.png
nWiQNX9.png
Q0Bai3e.png
mlHpBMC.png
RNG Adopts!
parad0xxysigdragons.gif
@Parad0xxy no worries, haha, it's on me for posting so late! I'll send 9 your way for now!

Thank you so much! :D
@Parad0xxy no worries, haha, it's on me for posting so late! I'll send 9 your way for now!

Thank you so much! :D
6bL3kfJ.png

as it happens i also have 19 notes, would you like to trade?
as it happens i also have 19 notes, would you like to trade?
_____ 1dbbb3eee765253bd42d18f38cd32838326b851f.png MUYNhfy.png
Z2soOA2.png
nWiQNX9.png
dK50jmI.png
mlHpBMC.png
f9587b216c0c158e69931d356c357917f0ca99b0.png
@Can
Sure, works for me! :D Thanks!
@Can
Sure, works for me! :D Thanks!
voyURL5.png