Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s] hoard clean out (old fest! halos!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Wolftango of course! thank you for that very fun fact!
@Wolftango of course! thank you for that very fun fact!
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
@Avmire i now have 2 gilded chests! they would be 30g each.
@Avmire i now have 2 gilded chests! they would be 30g each.
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
@starshiny Could I ask for Conflagrant Halo? the wrath of an angel flame circling the crown do not be afraid [item=Conflagrant halo] Also! not too high on gems, but I happen to have [item=counselor rings] [item=daisy flowerfall] [item=red rose flowerfall] [item=ultimate buttersnake] so if you want any of these as a partial payment, let me know!
@starshiny
Could I ask for Conflagrant Halo?

the wrath of an angel
flame circling the crown
do not be afraid
Conflagrant Halo

Also! not too high on gems, but I happen to have Counselor Rings Daisy Flowerfall Red Rose Flowerfall Ultimate Buttersnake
so if you want any of these as a partial payment, let me know!
J4v6SGz.png _ - FR time +10
- feel free to choose pronouns
- on vacation;
_Arcane -> Lightning
- lore WIP
45c0Iib.png ftsPxVm.png Waystone2.gif
@Ref i would happily take the ultimate buttersnake as partial payment! i will calculate your total and send a cr.
@Ref i would happily take the ultimate buttersnake as partial payment! i will calculate your total and send a cr.
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
[center][color=green]Oh, kitsune of wind How do you fly way up there? Two tailed mystery [/color] [item=aerborne ambassador] [/center] @Starshiny I don't remember the last time i had to count syllables, that was fun lol Could I buy this fam with gems please? Also i wouldn't be in water flight if I didn't also include a bonus ocean fact for you- [center][color=blue] "Weighing on average about 7.8 kilograms (17 lb) and with a volume of about 8,000 cm^3, the brain of the sperm whale is the largest known of any modern or extinct animal. This is more than three times of an average adult human’s brain."[/color] [/center]
Oh, kitsune of wind
How do you fly way up there?
Two tailed mystery

Aerborne Ambassador

@Starshiny I don't remember the last time i had to count syllables, that was fun lol
Could I buy this fam with gems please?

Also i wouldn't be in water flight if I didn't also include a bonus ocean fact for you-

"Weighing on average about 7.8 kilograms (17 lb) and with a volume of about 8,000 cm^3, the brain of the sperm whale is the largest known of any modern or extinct animal. This is more than three times of an average adult human’s brain."

HnHWvPl.png
@Wildness perfect! i will calculate your total and send a cr over!
@Wildness perfect! i will calculate your total and send a cr over!
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
Hello I am back again! I was dressing a dragon and turns out it is necessary that they have a Gladegift Garland, so I would like one of those if you still have one please! I swear I didn't need it when I commented last time!!

Golden floral motes
Spread throughout the leafed labyrinth,
A gift from the glade

I have a Flutterbun (70g) and a Raidant Flutterbun (95g) if you'd like to trade for either or both of those! Whatever it doesn't cover I could also do a mixture of treasure and gems!
Hello I am back again! I was dressing a dragon and turns out it is necessary that they have a Gladegift Garland, so I would like one of those if you still have one please! I swear I didn't need it when I commented last time!!

Golden floral motes
Spread throughout the leafed labyrinth,
A gift from the glade

I have a Flutterbun (70g) and a Raidant Flutterbun (95g) if you'd like to trade for either or both of those! Whatever it doesn't cover I could also do a mixture of treasure and gems!
@ferallylesbonic i still have them! i would love to grab those flutterbuns as partial! i will calculate and send a cr just like last time <3
@ferallylesbonic i still have them! i would love to grab those flutterbuns as partial! i will calculate and send a cr just like last time <3
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
@starshiny

hey there! do you have any fest skins off of my wishlist? c:
@starshiny

hey there! do you have any fest skins off of my wishlist? c:
4ZwFOyz.png
@astereia i have quite a few actually! here is what i have + their LAH
60g (pricing is a little wonky on the AH for this but it is what it is)
145g
50g
i also have a few off of the coliseum part!
@astereia i have quite a few actually! here is what i have + their LAH
60g (pricing is a little wonky on the AH for this but it is what it is)
145g
50g
i also have a few off of the coliseum part!
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8