Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] Hoard [LF] WL
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 36 37
^
^
Oasis Songbird .And then the sea swept in, and left us all speechless...
. Wishlist... Sales/Trades... Grab Bags
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
Greetings. I don't have much to offer you, as I am broke in both treasure and gems due to my quest to fill up as much of my bestiary as I can. I do, however, have a spare [item=Charcoal Kitsune] and [item=Swamp Wolf], as well as around 13 [item=Basket of Treasure]. I understand this isn't a lot, but I'd be willing to trade 1:1 for a familiar in my bestiary I don't have, or up to the equivalent in value for the familiars and the coins the [item=Basket of Treasure]s can offer you. I'd also be more than happy to brew you up a [item=Harlequin Feathercroak] if you wish, and I can let you know if I find any of the coliseum familiars you're still missing or if I run into any more [item=Basket of Treasure]. Thank you for your time, and I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors.
Greetings. I don't have much to offer you, as I am broke in both treasure and gems due to my quest to fill up as much of my bestiary as I can. I do, however, have a spare Charcoal Kitsune and Swamp Wolf , as well as around 13 Basket of Treasure . I understand this isn't a lot, but I'd be willing to trade 1:1 for a familiar in my bestiary I don't have, or up to the equivalent in value for the familiars and the coins the Basket of Treasure s can offer you. I'd also be more than happy to brew you up a Harlequin Feathercroak if you wish, and I can let you know if I find any of the coliseum familiars you're still missing or if I run into any more Basket of Treasure .

Thank you for your time, and I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors.
.gif.gif.gif.gifbGzBy.gif
@Totodile3 Hi! Feel free to come back here if you find more familiars :D I'd be interested in the Charcoal Kitsune (3g), Swamp Wolf (3g), and one Basket of Treasure (1g). I can offer a Greater Sandstrike (7g) missing from your bestiary, if that sounds ok!
@Totodile3 Hi! Feel free to come back here if you find more familiars :D I'd be interested in the Charcoal Kitsune (3g), Swamp Wolf (3g), and one Basket of Treasure (1g). I can offer a Greater Sandstrike (7g) missing from your bestiary, if that sounds ok!
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
That sounds great! Thank you so much!
That sounds great! Thank you so much!
.gif.gif.gif.gifbGzBy.gif
^
^
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
^
^
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
Hello! I really don't have much to offer, well, except fodder dragons. I was wonder how much you prices hatchlings and levelled fodder dragons (say to like level 7?) And well, I currently have a [item=Foolish Prince] and [item=Calico Ferberus] as well as two [item=Prismatic Token]s. I'm mostly interested in past festival apparel items >.<
Hello! I really don't have much to offer, well, except fodder dragons. I was wonder how much you prices hatchlings and levelled fodder dragons (say to like level 7?)

And well, I currently have a Foolish Prince and Calico Ferberus as well as two Prismatic Token s.

I'm mostly interested in past festival apparel items >.<
65357142.png Nests
Cauldron
Sales Tab
WishList
Trading Research Notes
Star my Dragons :D
Projects
Lineage
Links
59498663.png
Hello, could I trade 17 adult fodder dragons for your [item=riot hazebeacon][item=igneous iguana][item=crimson silk sash]? Most dragons will be coming from my hibernal den, I hope that's okay.
Hello, could I trade 17 adult fodder dragons for your Riot Hazebeacon Igneous Iguana Crimson Silk Sash ? Most dragons will be coming from my hibernal den, I hope that's okay.
@invaliduser232 Hatchlings are 8kt/g, while level 7 adults are 11kt/g! I'd be glad to trade for all the other things you listed too. Which festival items are you interested in?

@ShadowRinny Hibernal Den is perfectly fine! Can we make that 18 dragons, though? Those items total to 200kt/g and I value each dragon at 11kt/g.
@invaliduser232 Hatchlings are 8kt/g, while level 7 adults are 11kt/g! I'd be glad to trade for all the other things you listed too. Which festival items are you interested in?

@ShadowRinny Hibernal Den is perfectly fine! Can we make that 18 dragons, though? Those items total to 200kt/g and I value each dragon at 11kt/g.
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
@Waveswept Sure
@Waveswept Sure
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 36 37