Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] Hoard [LF] WL
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 36 37
@WaveSwept Heyhey! I'm interested in buying [item=carapace arm] And I have to offer [Item=iguanador] What do you think?
@WaveSwept
Heyhey! I'm interested in buying
Carapace Arm
And I have to offer
Iguanador
What do you think?
violentvioletsig.png
@ViolentViolet77 Hi! I usually don't trade for new items soon after they're released, unfortunately. An offer like this would be considered a few months later, but not now. I would still be glad to trade the Carapace Arm for other things, or sell it at a discount from the AH!
@ViolentViolet77 Hi! I usually don't trade for new items soon after they're released, unfortunately. An offer like this would be considered a few months later, but not now. I would still be glad to trade the Carapace Arm for other things, or sell it at a discount from the AH!
Oasis Songbird .And then the sea swept in, and left us all speechless...
. Wishlist... Sales/Trades... Grab Bags
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
^
^
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
I'm interested in a Standard of the Lightweaver (50g)

Would you be willing to trade for 20 gems plus
Smirch (10g)
Scarlet Macaw (20g)?
I know you said no cycling familiars, so if you don't want the Scarlet Macaw, I'd be willing to just pay the extra in gems if you'd like!
I'm interested in a Standard of the Lightweaver (50g)

Would you be willing to trade for 20 gems plus
Smirch (10g)
Scarlet Macaw (20g)?
I know you said no cycling familiars, so if you don't want the Scarlet Macaw, I'd be willing to just pay the extra in gems if you'd like!
^
^
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
@WaveSwept
Hey again, it's me! Not too long ago I came here trying to buy your Carapace Arm; I'm back because,,, I still want it and still can't afford it for pure currency,,,
Can we try to make a deal with mixed payments? I can do a lot of different services! I don't have any of your wishlist items, but I think I could scrape a set of things together to trade?
@WaveSwept
Hey again, it's me! Not too long ago I came here trying to buy your Carapace Arm; I'm back because,,, I still want it and still can't afford it for pure currency,,,
Can we try to make a deal with mixed payments? I can do a lot of different services! I don't have any of your wishlist items, but I think I could scrape a set of things together to trade?
violentvioletsig.png
@ViolentViolet77 Hi! :D I'll consider it. What items/services are you offering? I don't think I've ever traded for services in the past, so I'm intrigued.

If you have any fodder apparel/familiars, I will be interested in trading for those, and I would also be interested in Baldwin materials. Those are just the first alternatives I can think of, however, and if you're looking to trade something else I'll still look at it!
@ViolentViolet77 Hi! :D I'll consider it. What items/services are you offering? I don't think I've ever traded for services in the past, so I'm intrigued.

If you have any fodder apparel/familiars, I will be interested in trading for those, and I would also be interested in Baldwin materials. Those are just the first alternatives I can think of, however, and if you're looking to trade something else I'll still look at it!
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
@Waveswept
I do have some fodder familiars and some fodder apperal, mostly Valentine's day extras. I can certainly also get some baldwin stuff together! I doubt I'd have enough of any 1 category for it though.
I have a fire egg and an ice egg kicking around, but those are worth more than the item in question (I price them at 300g minimum each)

Services:
- there's coli grinding or fodder levelling of course, I have two dragons with eliminate and can do a chunk of the lower level arenas. If there's a venue that drops something you want, like a certain apperal, a boss familiar, or swipp things you want, I could grind and give you all the drops as payment!
- I have a lore shop! It's linked in my signature if you want to take a look; I know not everyone is interested in that kind of comission work, but it's there and I'd say I'm pretty good at it.
@Waveswept
I do have some fodder familiars and some fodder apperal, mostly Valentine's day extras. I can certainly also get some baldwin stuff together! I doubt I'd have enough of any 1 category for it though.
I have a fire egg and an ice egg kicking around, but those are worth more than the item in question (I price them at 300g minimum each)

Services:
- there's coli grinding or fodder levelling of course, I have two dragons with eliminate and can do a chunk of the lower level arenas. If there's a venue that drops something you want, like a certain apperal, a boss familiar, or swipp things you want, I could grind and give you all the drops as payment!
- I have a lore shop! It's linked in my signature if you want to take a look; I know not everyone is interested in that kind of comission work, but it's there and I'd say I'm pretty good at it.
violentvioletsig.png
@ViolentViolet77 Oh, egg? :0 I can trade the Carapace Arm (valued at 250g) + 50g for your Fire Egg, then, if eggs are placed at 300g!
@ViolentViolet77 Oh, egg? :0 I can trade the Carapace Arm (valued at 250g) + 50g for your Fire Egg, then, if eggs are placed at 300g!
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
@Waveswept
Yup, egg! The trade sounds fair to me, I'll start a CR
@Waveswept
Yup, egg! The trade sounds fair to me, I'll start a CR
violentvioletsig.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 36 37