Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Level 12 and 20 Cauldron Rentals
Hello everyone! As it says in the title, I am looking to rent a level 12+ cauldron in order to brew 'Reinforced Glass Beaker (2)', which takes 1 hour, 20 minutes to make. Afterwards, I am interested in renting a level 20+ cauldron in order to brew 'Aeruginous Scale Cuirass', which takes 7 hours 30 minutes. In addition to providing the necessary materials and treasure, I will pay well for this service- simply name your price and I am likely to agree.
Hello everyone! As it says in the title, I am looking to rent a level 12+ cauldron in order to brew 'Reinforced Glass Beaker (2)', which takes 1 hour, 20 minutes to make. Afterwards, I am interested in renting a level 20+ cauldron in order to brew 'Aeruginous Scale Cuirass', which takes 7 hours 30 minutes. In addition to providing the necessary materials and treasure, I will pay well for this service- simply name your price and I am likely to agree.
DC3-D8-F65-FC03-47-C6-83-A5-A2419-F240-A5-F.png h e l l o !

- i'm archaeon
- just returned to FR
CC19-EF2-A-C4-C3-4-E38-9683-7-D2-C3-A6494-D0.png .

- he/him or they/them.
- hoards random dragons with little apparent value
46-B7589-F-497-A-4-E36-9-BE9-A2325-C324553.png
@Heliographer
Hello,
I have a high-level cauldron and could brew all these items for you, if you don't mind some wait with the delivery (might not be online at the time it finishes, but would send everything over asap). I wouldn't require anything for this other than the mats and treasure for the recipes. =)
@Heliographer
Hello,
I have a high-level cauldron and could brew all these items for you, if you don't mind some wait with the delivery (might not be online at the time it finishes, but would send everything over asap). I wouldn't require anything for this other than the mats and treasure for the recipes. =)
@Weidenbaum, thank you so much! I'll send everything needed for the Reinforced Glass Beaker now. Take as long a time as you need, I don't mind and real life is always more important than online stuff.
@Weidenbaum, thank you so much! I'll send everything needed for the Reinforced Glass Beaker now. Take as long a time as you need, I don't mind and real life is always more important than online stuff.
DC3-D8-F65-FC03-47-C6-83-A5-A2419-F240-A5-F.png h e l l o !

- i'm archaeon
- just returned to FR
CC19-EF2-A-C4-C3-4-E38-9683-7-D2-C3-A6494-D0.png .

- he/him or they/them.
- hoards random dragons with little apparent value
46-B7589-F-497-A-4-E36-9-BE9-A2325-C324553.png