Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Fin
1 2 3
Thank you! <3

Thank you! <3

Good Luck Bump!
Good Luck Bump!
72446457p.png74860830p.png FR+0 Art Shop avatar dragon
Thank you!!

Thank you!!

Good luck bump!!
Good luck bump!!
tRvB8Xn.png
EiPW4qT.png
hZipXGO.png
Thank you!

Thank you!

Good luck bump! May I ask how you've managed to get so many gems in such a short time?
Good luck bump! May I ask how you've managed to get so many gems in such a short time?
Worn Pincushion Furry Icewarden Puppet Unhatched Ice Egg Ferberus Skull Icewarden Ice Sculpture
@BruisedKneecaps

Thank you! And mostly coli sales. I grind FP mostly, and sell food stacks for 16-18g/ea, which really adds up, and familiars for 4-100g/ea (Tangles --> Ferbs --> Leons in value). Elims, eggs, python gene, etc all contribute too.
I've gotten a few lucky g1 hatches which sold for a good amount.
Fodder sometimes (I breed my own, in-flight sell during pushes).
Tons of Baldwin brewing, mostly genes and apparel sell decently well, sometimes familiars.

But 99.99 percent coliseum sales, all kinds. You can make 1kg/day pretty easily from the coli, with a dash of luck and patience, and the appropriate team build.

But I'm a one-trick pony. I can't grind the other 25 venues at ALL. It's FP or Ghostlight for me, or Boreal if I'm training fodder. The other high-level venues destroy my patience and I can never find a rhythm. /shrug

Anyway, that's mostly it!
@BruisedKneecaps

Thank you! And mostly coli sales. I grind FP mostly, and sell food stacks for 16-18g/ea, which really adds up, and familiars for 4-100g/ea (Tangles --> Ferbs --> Leons in value). Elims, eggs, python gene, etc all contribute too.
I've gotten a few lucky g1 hatches which sold for a good amount.
Fodder sometimes (I breed my own, in-flight sell during pushes).
Tons of Baldwin brewing, mostly genes and apparel sell decently well, sometimes familiars.

But 99.99 percent coliseum sales, all kinds. You can make 1kg/day pretty easily from the coli, with a dash of luck and patience, and the appropriate team build.

But I'm a one-trick pony. I can't grind the other 25 venues at ALL. It's FP or Ghostlight for me, or Boreal if I'm training fodder. The other high-level venues destroy my patience and I can never find a rhythm. /shrug

Anyway, that's mostly it!
Good luck boop! I'm in the market to buy one myself so for now that makes us rivals :3c

Also the last Bone Fiend I saw that sold was 180kg just a few weeks ago!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3092095
Good luck boop! I'm in the market to buy one myself so for now that makes us rivals :3c

Also the last Bone Fiend I saw that sold was 180kg just a few weeks ago!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3092095
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
If you can get 185kg, I'll sell.

Crysalis, my progenitor, has the Bone Fiend for proof :)
If you can get 185kg, I'll sell.

Crysalis, my progenitor, has the Bone Fiend for proof :)
1 2 3