Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | I Made A Mistake
I could blame this on the ADHD I was recently diagnosed with, but that would be cheap and emotionally manipulative - I made a [size=6][b]gigantic booboo[/b][/size] the other day by accidentally purchasing Gaoler fans gene instead of the Banescale fans gene. I put it on the AH for a few days but no one is biting. Understandably. Because why would you buy a gene for 510 gems when you could get it on the marketplace for 500. [emoji=tundra deadpan size=1] So I am here to plead - would anyone buy the gene off me for the usual price and the price I bought it for, which is 500 gems, OR trade me a Banescale fans gene? All the gratitude in circulation!
I could blame this on the ADHD I was recently diagnosed with, but that would be cheap and emotionally manipulative - I made a gigantic booboo the other day by accidentally purchasing Gaoler fans gene instead of the Banescale fans gene. I put it on the AH for a few days but no one is biting. Understandably. Because why would you buy a gene for 510 gems when you could get it on the marketplace for 500.

So I am here to plead - would anyone buy the gene off me for the usual price and the price I bought it for, which is 500 gems, OR trade me a Banescale fans gene?

All the gratitude in circulation!
mIooUy9.png
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=53&bodygene=49&breed=18&element=4&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=117&tertgene=41&winggene=53&wings=64&auth=b07fe0057e4b25c3fa490bfc885eda2f47af34ee&dummyext=prev.png[/img] He suits the fans, right? Your country needs you to help make this a reality! [s]and right my reckless wrongs[/s]
dragon?age=1&body=53&bodygene=49&breed=18&element=4&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=117&tertgene=41&winggene=53&wings=64&auth=b07fe0057e4b25c3fa490bfc885eda2f47af34ee&dummyext=prev.png

He suits the fans, right?

Your country needs you to help make this a reality! and right my reckless wrongs
mIooUy9.png
@martinseptim
Hey I can help you! Feel free to send me a trade with the gene I will add you the banescale one :>
@martinseptim
Hey I can help you! Feel free to send me a trade with the gene I will add you the banescale one :>
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
E27J5Sp.png2aALZUV.png Looking for a KS familiar!
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
[quote name="Mahogi" date="2022-01-09 09:44:17" ] @martinseptim Hey I can help you! Feel free to send me a trade with the gene I will add you the banescale one :> [/quote] @Mahogi you are the best! <3
Mahogi wrote on 2022-01-09 09:44:17:
@martinseptim

@Mahogi you are the best! <3
mIooUy9.png