Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Coliseum Grinding 150g per hour
1 2 ... 109 110 111 112 113 ... 151 152
@Venusian hey again you down to grind golem workshop possibly?
@Venusian hey again you down to grind golem workshop possibly?
DXuLvjQ.gifpcdYdRk.gifq7tu5XF.gif7QJcc7s.gifgiwgxiH.gifjqE8J1s.gifeOg52tD.gifl8CUtND.gifWdxAR7K.giffnRn1iI.gifbqKuPbg.gifXloNM2j.gif
@SayuriHawthorn

Sure thing! I'll aim to knock it out before rollover today.
@SayuriHawthorn

Sure thing! I'll aim to knock it out before rollover today.
2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png
@SayuriHawthorn
Name: kimchikxt
Grinding Time: 2 hours
Venue you want to grind: boreal wood
Preferred Payment: gems
@SayuriHawthorn
Name: kimchikxt
Grinding Time: 2 hours
Venue you want to grind: boreal wood
Preferred Payment: gems
kimchi | she/her | foxes | fr+3 ________clouddancer.png
@kimchikxt got you marked down
@kimchikxt got you marked down
DXuLvjQ.gifpcdYdRk.gifq7tu5XF.gif7QJcc7s.gifgiwgxiH.gifjqE8J1s.gifeOg52tD.gifl8CUtND.gifWdxAR7K.giffnRn1iI.gifbqKuPbg.gifXloNM2j.gif
up
up
@SayuriHawthorn

Name:Meanderlin
Grinding Time: 1hr
Venue you want to grind: Anywhere
Prefered Payment: Gems

@SayuriHawthorn

Name:Meanderlin
Grinding Time: 1hr
Venue you want to grind: Anywhere
Prefered Payment: Gems

aesq82D.gifActive17:00-10:00
@Meanderlin
you down to grind waterway?
@Meanderlin
you down to grind waterway?
@SayuriHawthorn

No problem at all! That's my default actually, I was just doing Savanna as a break.
@SayuriHawthorn

No problem at all! That's my default actually, I was just doing Savanna as a break.
aesq82D.gifActive17:00-10:00
@SayuriHawthorn

Just asking at the moment, but is it required to have two eli. even when one of the coli area's you listed is a beginner one?

I ask this as none of mine has it, since I use a build that does not require it. All 3 are maxed leveled and I can pretty easily take on even forbidden portal (even though I do have to go to the main menu to restart around every 2-3 battles) Though if this is not enough I understand lol just thought I would ask.
@SayuriHawthorn

Just asking at the moment, but is it required to have two eli. even when one of the coli area's you listed is a beginner one?

I ask this as none of mine has it, since I use a build that does not require it. All 3 are maxed leveled and I can pretty easily take on even forbidden portal (even though I do have to go to the main menu to restart around every 2-3 battles) Though if this is not enough I understand lol just thought I would ask.
@Maxipride i do require elims as it makes it so grinding is much faster and your less likely to have to restart
@Maxipride i do require elims as it makes it so grinding is much faster and your less likely to have to restart
1 2 ... 109 110 111 112 113 ... 151 152