Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | NotN Swap Hub [2021]
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 120 121
@Ghoulcats
How about
Ghosthost Viola, Tricky Telescope, Mischievous Magnifier, Blooming Hedgehide, Overwatered Seedling, Pinpush Mirror Doll, Four-Eyed Phylactery, Scroll Stealer, Kyorinrin, and Apparition Lance
as a start? I super need to go to bed but I'll be back tomorrow
@Ghoulcats
How about
Ghosthost Viola, Tricky Telescope, Mischievous Magnifier, Blooming Hedgehide, Overwatered Seedling, Pinpush Mirror Doll, Four-Eyed Phylactery, Scroll Stealer, Kyorinrin, and Apparition Lance
as a start? I super need to go to bed but I'll be back tomorrow
@Alternatewarning

sure thing, i can go ahead and send a cr for that batch! and tomorrow just lmk if youd like to do more nwn
@Alternatewarning

sure thing, i can go ahead and send a cr for that batch! and tomorrow just lmk if youd like to do more nwn
tumblr_pweh88zXsX1tb42gdo1_500.png
@Alternatewarning

fyi you are being extremely ripped off

An egg goes for more than 200 gems. 10 of those familiars is worth maybe fifty.
@Alternatewarning

fyi you are being extremely ripped off

An egg goes for more than 200 gems. 10 of those familiars is worth maybe fifty.

G2 Sandsurges!
Wasp/Flair/Augment
300g/kt
88403293.png88403294.png88403295.png88403296.png
[center]hello! i'm currently looking to swap some of my notn items used in swipp trades. i'm also looking to swap some fams - see below! [i]for materials, i will trade: [b]any notn food item for cuckoo at 1:1 any notn misc item for leporidae guise at 1:1[/b][/i] [i]also looking to swap any notn familiar listed below under 'stock' at 1:1 for:[/i] [item=curious parasol] [item=decision maker] [size=2]^^ seeking! ^^[/size] just ping me or send a cr if interested. let's help each other out and get the most out of this year's event! [emoji=fae star size=1][emoji=treasure chest size=1] ---------------------- current materials stock: [item=leaf insect]x15 [item=chameleon]x1 [item=lakebottom flounder]x18 [item=living stones]x9 [item=giant swallowtail caterpillar]x172 [item=bee orchid]x55 [item=flying gurnard]x82 [item=multi-lens magnifier]x90 [item=mirror]x53 [item=crystal ball]x84 [item=weathered grimoire]x70 [item=night flame]x21 [item=nocturne puppet]x21 [item=hourglass]x24 current familiars stock: [item=rock paper scissors]x3 [item=guest greeter]x3 [item=danger decor]x1[/center]
hello! i'm currently looking to swap some of my notn items used in swipp trades. i'm also looking to swap some fams - see below!

for materials, i will trade:
any notn food item for cuckoo at 1:1
any notn misc item for leporidae guise at 1:1

also looking to swap any notn familiar listed below under 'stock' at 1:1 for:
Curious Parasol Decision Maker
^^ seeking! ^^

just ping me or send a cr if interested.
let's help each other out and get the most out of this year's event!

current materials stock:

Leaf Insect x15 Chameleon x1 Lakebottom Flounder x18 Living Stones x9
Giant Swallowtail Caterpillar x172 Bee Orchid x55 Flying Gurnard x82

Multi-Lens Magnifier x90 Mirror x53 Crystal Ball x84 Weathered Grimoire x70
Night Flame x21 Nocturne Puppet x21 Hourglass x24

current familiars stock:

Rock Paper Scissors x3 Guest Greeter x3 Danger Decor x1
Bone Fragments xxxx » ivy.
» they/them
» adult
» fr time +17
xxxxxx
@SunstonePhoenix

i appreciate u wanting to look out for ur fellow players, but this is a fairly regular trade for notn swap threads! LAH value doesnt come into play nearly as much as it does for like any other site event. same principal as trading strange chest for the specific strange chest drops we want, including familiars and "cheap" apparel. its about the spirit of collecting all the stuff that we like! so i dont very much appreciate someone being told that im severely ripping them off :'3
@SunstonePhoenix

i appreciate u wanting to look out for ur fellow players, but this is a fairly regular trade for notn swap threads! LAH value doesnt come into play nearly as much as it does for like any other site event. same principal as trading strange chest for the specific strange chest drops we want, including familiars and "cheap" apparel. its about the spirit of collecting all the stuff that we like! so i dont very much appreciate someone being told that im severely ripping them off :'3
tumblr_pweh88zXsX1tb42gdo1_500.png
Want: [item=Danger Decor] [item=Curious Parasol] [item=Splendiferous Sunshade] [item=Basic Book Collection] Have: 3x[item=Sky Crystal] 1x[item=Golden Starswirl] 3x[item=Leisure Loaf] [item=Rock Paper Scissors] [item=Decision Maker] [item=Brass Knocker] [item=Guest Greeter] as well as all the chest items from previous years, should you prefer to trade for one of them.
Want:

Danger Decor Curious Parasol Splendiferous Sunshade Basic Book Collection

Have:

3x Sky Crystal 1x Golden Starswirl 3x Leisure Loaf Rock Paper Scissors Decision Maker Brass Knocker Guest Greeter

as well as all the chest items from previous years, should you prefer to trade for one of them.
make_mother_proud_by_duinimrais-d85f1js.gif
@Okapi Hello! Can I propose the following trade, please?

1 Mist Crystal
3 Enchanted Book Collection
2 Rainbow Starswirl
6 Aged Book Collection
2 Miasma Crystal
1 Unlucky Intent
1 Malign Intent

For my 3 Nocturne Eggs + 10 Chests?

If I've miscalculated and would need to add more chests/eggs for this to work with your offers, please let me know!. :)
@Okapi Hello! Can I propose the following trade, please?

1 Mist Crystal
3 Enchanted Book Collection
2 Rainbow Starswirl
6 Aged Book Collection
2 Miasma Crystal
1 Unlucky Intent
1 Malign Intent

For my 3 Nocturne Eggs + 10 Chests?

If I've miscalculated and would need to add more chests/eggs for this to work with your offers, please let me know!. :)
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@Alisette Morning! I could trade my Danger Decor for your Guest Greeter!
@Alisette Morning! I could trade my Danger Decor for your Guest Greeter!
Wind-Network.png 3.png
@LittleSongbird

absolutely!
@LittleSongbird

absolutely!
make_mother_proud_by_duinimrais-d85f1js.gif
@MaybeHuman

Hi there! Could I trade your following familiars/apparel for my 4 strange chests?

1x Decision Maker
1x Brass Knocker
1x Curious Parasol
1x Golden Starswirl
@MaybeHuman

Hi there! Could I trade your following familiars/apparel for my 4 strange chests?

1x Decision Maker
1x Brass Knocker
1x Curious Parasol
1x Golden Starswirl
ANbDf4Q.gif
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 120 121