Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | NotN Swap Hub [2021]
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 120 121
@Tristara

Sounds good! I'll send a CR over then ^.^
@Tristara

Sounds good! I'll send a CR over then ^.^
HkBryjM.gif3d8637d4e0c3a40a9104ee27b702ba84.png
moved
moved
@Waveswept hi sorry late reply!! just to make it clear so I don't mess up, do I only send you those familiars that you listed there?

@Zafirmei I can do that!
@Waveswept hi sorry late reply!! just to make it clear so I don't mess up, do I only send you those familiars that you listed there?

@Zafirmei I can do that!
mura_sig.png
@NeriumOleander Yep! I only have enough to trade for five of your familiars.
@NeriumOleander Yep! I only have enough to trade for five of your familiars.
Oasis Songbird .And then the sea swept in, and left us all speechless...
. Wishlist... Sales/Trades... Grab Bags
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
@Waveswept Alright!! thank you so much, i'll send you a CR :>
@Waveswept Alright!! thank you so much, i'll send you a CR :>
mura_sig.png
@BubbleNinja I've got all three new fams you're missing, and a bunch of new mire fams besides; would you be willing to trade a noct egg for the three new fams you need and seven new mire fams missing from your bestiary?
@BubbleNinja I've got all three new fams you're missing, and a bunch of new mire fams besides; would you be willing to trade a noct egg for the three new fams you need and seven new mire fams missing from your bestiary?
KHUgIpL.gif sMnKARY.png fK5z2eq.gif
[b]Have:[/b] [item=tertiary gene: smirch][item=breed change: nocturne] x1 [item=unhatched nocturne egg] x2 [b]Looking for:[/b] [item=strange chest] [item=leaf insect][item=crystal ball][item=mirror][item=multi-lens magnifier][item=weathered grimoire] Stocking up on these to even out my material counts!
Have:
Tertiary Gene: Smirch Breed Change: Nocturne x1
Unhatched Nocturne Egg x2

Looking for:
Strange Chest
Leaf Insect Crystal Ball Mirror Multi-Lens Magnifier Weathered Grimoire
Stocking up on these to even out my material counts!
Netherlands. Server time+9hrs. Do not ping me for raffles/surveys without asking!
tumblr_o8e3azd4Xo1vqfx8oo1_500.gif
Feel free to ping or send a CR - happy to trade old familiars to help complete collections! [b]Have:[/b] [b]Familiars:[/b] [item=brass knocker][item=leisure loaf] [item=ectoplasmime][item=jawlocker][item=animated statue][item=deadly reflection][item=living sculpture][item=painted marionette][item=unlikely alliance][item=axe mimic][item=crooked hatchet][item=ball-jointed bogsneak][item=bogsneak puppet][item=masked phantom][item=veiled vision][item=spirit armor][item=ravenous cauldron][item=curious kettle][item=inquisitive shroud][item=valorous cape][item=transmuted treasure][item=antique chair][item=spidered seat][item=time devourer][item=tricky telescope][item=dirge fiddlefiend][item=pinpush mirror doll][item=furious fawn][item=seething stove][item=manticore's might][item=raucous runner][item=catty cannon][item=silverstring harp] [b]Specialty:[/b] [item=vista: spectral shroud][item=vista: plasmpool armor][item=scene: strange chests] [b]Apparel:[/b] [item=basic book collection] [item=plasmpool flightshroud][item=ghost flame tail ribbon] [b]Other:[/b] [item=unhatched nocturne egg] [b]Want:[/b] [b]Familiars:[/b] [item=rock paper scissors][item=decision maker][item=curious parasol][item=splendiferous sunshade] [b]Apparel:[/b] [item=miasma crystal][item=enchanted book collection] [b]Specialty:[/b] [item=scene: enchanted dungeon][item=vista: haunted museum] [item=strange chest]
Feel free to ping or send a CR - happy to trade old familiars to help complete collections!

Have:
Familiars:
Brass Knocker Leisure Loaf
Ectoplasmime Jawlocker Animated Statue Deadly Reflection Living Sculpture Painted Marionette Unlikely Alliance Axe Mimic Crooked Hatchet Ball-Jointed Bogsneak Bogsneak Puppet Masked Phantom Veiled Vision Spirit Armor Ravenous Cauldron Curious Kettle Inquisitive Shroud Valorous Cape Transmuted Treasure Antique Chair Spidered Seat Time Devourer Tricky Telescope Dirge Fiddlefiend Pinpush Mirror Doll Seething Stove Manticore's Might Raucous Runner Catty Cannon Silverstring Harp
Specialty:
Vista: Spectral Shroud Vista: Plasmpool Armor Scene: Strange Chests
Apparel:
Basic Book Collection
Plasmpool Flightshroud Ghost Flame Tail Ribbon
Other:
Unhatched Nocturne Egg

Want:
Familiars:
Rock Paper Scissors Decision Maker Curious Parasol Splendiferous Sunshade
Apparel:
Miasma Crystal Enchanted Book Collection
Specialty:
Scene: Enchanted Dungeon Vista: Haunted Museum
Strange Chest
bIGV3ms.pngtumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png
@Manah I've got all your missing fams, and I really want that egg! how you wanna make up the difference? ive got a couple starswirls and a scene, maybe?
@Manah I've got all your missing fams, and I really want that egg! how you wanna make up the difference? ive got a couple starswirls and a scene, maybe?
KHUgIpL.gif sMnKARY.png fK5z2eq.gif
@RheoTastic
The fams + starswirls and scene will do! Sending an egg your way!
@RheoTastic
The fams + starswirls and scene will do! Sending an egg your way!
Netherlands. Server time+9hrs. Do not ping me for raffles/surveys without asking!
tumblr_o8e3azd4Xo1vqfx8oo1_500.gif
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 120 121