Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] 669 Gems @1:1100 OFFLINE
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[size=1]-Online- Currently online, either bonding with my familiars, living in the Coli, or hunting for more Yellow/ Yellow/ Black dragons -Away- Working or just AFK in general, will be checking in and fulfilling orders periodically -Offline- Eyeballs deep in Skyrim or asleep, either way I won't be checking FR [/size] [b]~It's lair expansion time!~ Send me a two-way CR if you want some! Message me here or don't. Whichever you prefer. I'm subbed, so pinging is optional! [/b] [emoji=raven size=1]
-Online- Currently online, either bonding with my familiars, living in the Coli, or hunting for more Yellow/ Yellow/ Black dragons
-Away- Working or just AFK in general, will be checking in and fulfilling orders periodically
-Offline- Eyeballs deep in Skyrim or asleep, either way I won't be checking FR

~It's lair expansion time!~

Send me a two-way CR if you want some!

Message me here or don't. Whichever you prefer. I'm subbed, so pinging is optional!

My babies!
s.pngs.pngs.pngs.pngs.pngs.png
open!
open!
My babies!
Sent a cr ^^
Sent a cr ^^
kpBHZdf.gifDQCsQbQ.gif
@ShadowRoselia I got you!
@ShadowRoselia I got you!
My babies!
sent.
sent.
unknxwn.gif

« fr+1 »
— she+her : he+him —
« chinese : wishlist »
@unknxwn

Gotcha
You sent extra, I sent it back. Wasn't sure if that was an accident or not
@unknxwn

Gotcha
You sent extra, I sent it back. Wasn't sure if that was an accident or not
My babies!
[emoji=chameleon size=1]
My babies!
[emoji=cat 3 size=1]
My babies!
Bump
Bump
So I was not online.. My apologies. I let my thread fade to the 2nd page and thought it would be ignored but I underestimated the niceness of the community... That's my bad. Next time I'll update to offline.
So I was not online.. My apologies. I let my thread fade to the 2nd page and thought it would be ignored but I underestimated the niceness of the community... That's my bad. Next time I'll update to offline.
My babies!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9