Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Can't delete.
1 2
Done, can't delete.
Done, can't delete.
Zs6WWZy.png
UdqWUDw.png ZwbGqUa.png bYt72YT.png O62tc6n.png kHBaXec.png NeV4KUN.png Z9e8RKu.png RToaAa6.png Da1cz0f.png XnaLQeW.png o7CqYdD.png YrzvPOH.png QUIpVFE.png BY33eAv.png YMPbu9R.png
dMEvnxu.png
@sphere I don’t have the accent, but would you be willing to sell the strange chests for LAH?
@sphere I don’t have the accent, but would you be willing to sell the strange chests for LAH?
comm_yaeshon.png
@Sphere
Can you hold the skin for me? I have 4 nocturne eggs right now and want to see if I can get any more before the end of NofN
@Sphere
Can you hold the skin for me? I have 4 nocturne eggs right now and want to see if I can get any more before the end of NofN
ZeqjIVr.pngCeXKCTs.pngm325B11.pngXRLXA9U.pngoDxwf8B.pngWRPJKhj.pngFpoRwnO.pngJLfxO0N.pngybizMWD.pngE3MZdaA.pngT2nbrk6.pngyjMH2e7.pngTz9zkEa.png
lBxYxId.pnglBxYxId.pnglBxYxId.pnglBxYxId.pnglBxYxId.pnglBxYxId.png
@Sphere I have 6 eggs and 200g to cover the last of the 2kg. Should I start a 2-way crossroad?
@Sphere I have 6 eggs and 200g to cover the last of the 2kg. Should I start a 2-way crossroad?
ZeqjIVr.pngCeXKCTs.pngm325B11.pngXRLXA9U.pngoDxwf8B.pngWRPJKhj.pngFpoRwnO.pngJLfxO0N.pngybizMWD.pngE3MZdaA.pngT2nbrk6.pngyjMH2e7.pngTz9zkEa.png
lBxYxId.pnglBxYxId.pnglBxYxId.pnglBxYxId.pnglBxYxId.pnglBxYxId.png
@sphere

I’d like to purchase
@sphere

I’d like to purchase
C A R O L Y N M B P
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
@Sphere

I've got nowhere near enough gems but I wanted to express my interest in . Would you be willing to do a hold?
@Sphere

I've got nowhere near enough gems but I wanted to express my interest in . Would you be willing to do a hold?
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
@Sphere

Two weeks is plenty of time to gather 1500g! I'm definitely down to buy it then! Thank you so much for the offer!
@Sphere

Two weeks is plenty of time to gather 1500g! I'm definitely down to buy it then! Thank you so much for the offer!
@Sphere

I've got the gems! Sending a CR :D
@Sphere

I've got the gems! Sending a CR :D
@Sphere Hello! Would you sell "chen ai" to me for 9 unhatched Nocturne eggs and 150kt?

@Sphere Hello! Would you sell "chen ai" to me for 9 unhatched Nocturne eggs and 150kt?

hi, i'm suzy! | fr + 2

accent shop
wishlist
hatchery
profile templates
mkOslTW.gif nQOlLTR.png
@sphere
hi! would you take nocturne eggs as partial?
@sphere
hi! would you take nocturne eggs as partial?
4ZwFOyz.png
1 2