Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [b] research notes @ 350t each
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
@bubbaberriboo I currently have 203 notes I'm doing nothing with. How many of them would you like?
@bubbaberriboo I currently have 203 notes I'm doing nothing with. How many of them would you like?
82d4967f3fac3de488ac66283d10c236.png
Draw My OCs - Prizes Include:
UR Pastel Dog, UR Bee, UR PPS Dragon,
Marionette, UR Orange Tree, UR Malk, & more!
@SarcasticHawke
i'll buy them all!
@SarcasticHawke
i'll buy them all!
CPMK3ES.gif Dg3u2u3.png bumble
advAsr3.png non-binary
he/him or
xey/xem
@bubbaberriboo
W0PfjfV.png strawberry
@bubbaberriboo Of course! I'll send them over asap. It may take a while.

EDIT: Idk how many I can send over but it's telling me I can't send more atm. Is it a set # per day?
@bubbaberriboo Of course! I'll send them over asap. It may take a while.

EDIT: Idk how many I can send over but it's telling me I can't send more atm. Is it a set # per day?
82d4967f3fac3de488ac66283d10c236.png
Draw My OCs - Prizes Include:
UR Pastel Dog, UR Bee, UR PPS Dragon,
Marionette, UR Orange Tree, UR Malk, & more!
I'm curious about the same ^ just to make sure I don't mess anything up
I'm curious about the same ^ just to make sure I don't mess anything up
hh5n4WA.png06xk8gV.pngJ7D1quC.png
Please ping me if you reply!
Screen_Shot_2022-07-01_at_11.47.14_PM_copy.png
I am also curious about the above ^
I am also curious about the above ^
fb6cf21846f622d29e98e4d7d2ac5621ee867a62.pnghgSImLd.gif
@Nimuex @Scoville @SarcasticHawke [quote name="bubbaberriboo" date="2021-10-18 07:34:23" ][center]i had a few people ask, so here is a little run-down of how this works! 1. you tell me how many notes you'd like to sell 2. i send a friend request + a crossroad with the payment 3. you send the notes using the 'assist a friend' option! a few things to keep in mind; [b]you can only have 9 unclaimed notes at a time[/b] i try to accept them asap, but sometimes i might get distracted and forget to check! [b]please poke me if it takes longer than a few minutes to accept them![/b] ^ this is why i would prefer you accept the crossroad after finishing so we can communicate easier [b]sometimes it will say i can receive notes, but give you an error when you try to send them. [/b] my plots are set up so that i can grind for the genes, and sometimes i might only have 1 or 2 free tiles so trying to send 3 gives an error. you can try sending one at a time, or just wait for me to clear a small plot in order to open up more tiles let me know if you have any other questions! [/center][/quote]
@Nimuex @Scoville @SarcasticHawke
bubbaberriboo wrote on 2021-10-18 07:34:23:
i had a few people ask, so here is a little run-down of how this works!
1. you tell me how many notes you'd like to sell
2. i send a friend request + a crossroad with the payment
3. you send the notes using the 'assist a friend' option!

a few things to keep in mind;
you can only have 9 unclaimed notes at a time
i try to accept them asap, but sometimes i might get distracted and forget to check! please poke me if it takes longer than a few minutes to accept them!
^ this is why i would prefer you accept the crossroad after finishing so we can communicate easier

sometimes it will say i can receive notes, but give you an error when you try to send them.
my plots are set up so that i can grind for the genes, and sometimes i might only have 1 or 2 free tiles so trying to send 3 gives an error. you can try sending one at a time, or just wait for me to clear a small plot in order to open up more tiles

let me know if you have any other questions!
advAsr3.png non-binary
he/him or
xey/xem
@bubbaberriboo
W0PfjfV.png strawberry
@bubbaberriboo hi i have 113 notes, would you like them all ?
@bubbaberriboo hi i have 113 notes, would you like them all ?
66672686_aRYLhgjb41XJEVa.png
I have... 1k notes. I think.
Tell me how many you want if you're still looking
I have... 1k notes. I think.
Tell me how many you want if you're still looking
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
@TheCorinthian
i'll buy them all!

@Tropickle
oh jeez, that's a lot. i would be down to buy them all, but we can do sets of 250 or so a day to make it easier.
@TheCorinthian
i'll buy them all!

@Tropickle
oh jeez, that's a lot. i would be down to buy them all, but we can do sets of 250 or so a day to make it easier.
advAsr3.png non-binary
he/him or
xey/xem
@bubbaberriboo
W0PfjfV.png strawberry
Okay, we probably have to do this over the weekend. I also just remembered that the internet at my apartment is super spotty, and I can’t do this at work… I’ll let you know if I can actually follow through with this D=
Okay, we probably have to do this over the weekend. I also just remembered that the internet at my apartment is super spotty, and I can’t do this at work… I’ll let you know if I can actually follow through with this D=
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21