Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T]Familiar Swap and Adopt [Open!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Tick Hello! Could I trade my [item=blooming hedgehide] and [item=animated armor] for your: [item=treehorn wolpertinger]? :)
@Tick

Hello! Could I trade my Blooming Hedgehide and Animated Armor for your:
Treehorn Wolpertinger ? :)
An illustration of a blue Fire Flight Mirror dragon with black antlers and black wings, wearing gold jewelry. Blue fire is along the bottom of the picture, and the backdrop is of the Ashfall Waste. Links to progen.
@Tick Sorry I had to resend the CR because I accidentally broke it heh
@Tick Sorry I had to resend the CR because I accidentally broke it heh
Pixeled shelf with various trinkets on top
[quote name="Deramadus" date="2022-04-07 19:00:50" ] @Tick Hello! Could I trade my [item=blooming hedgehide] and [item=animated armor] for your: [item=treehorn wolpertinger]? :) [/quote] Yes! Send along when you're ready :)
Deramadus wrote on 2022-04-07 19:00:50:
@Tick

Hello! Could I trade my Blooming Hedgehide and Animated Armor for your:
Treehorn Wolpertinger ? :)

Yes! Send along when you're ready :)
flopmini_zpsqylqpl7i.png
@Tick may I trade [item=tigerblood foo][item=scytheclaw mantis][item=frosttrail scout][item=bamboo phytocat][item=clown charger] for your [item=sweetpuff][item=ragepuff][item=zalis][item=raptorik wanderer]
@Tick

may I trade
Tigerblood Foo Scytheclaw Mantis Frosttrail Scout Bamboo Phytocat Clown Charger

for your

Sweetpuff Ragepuff Zalis Raptorik Wanderer
sgriffin-3413-43_45_6_6_3_0.pngskinshopFRsig2.pngmx1GGUW.pngAll Bird Items Guide
@Joule are you still looking to trade without the redtail?
@Joule are you still looking to trade without the redtail?
flopmini_zpsqylqpl7i.png
@Totodile3 are you still looking to trade (glade guardian and tengu)
@Totodile3 are you still looking to trade (glade guardian and tengu)
flopmini_zpsqylqpl7i.png
[quote name="meep5109" date="2022-04-07 19:58:10" ] @Tick may I trade [item=tigerblood foo][item=scytheclaw mantis][item=frosttrail scout][item=bamboo phytocat][item=clown charger] for your [item=sweetpuff][item=ragepuff][item=zalis][item=raptorik wanderer] [/quote] Let me confirm my pending trades and I will get to you asap :)
meep5109 wrote on 2022-04-07 19:58:10:
@Tick

may I trade
Tigerblood Foo Scytheclaw Mantis Frosttrail Scout Bamboo Phytocat Clown Charger

for your

Sweetpuff Ragepuff Zalis Raptorik Wanderer
Let me confirm my pending trades and I will get to you asap :)
flopmini_zpsqylqpl7i.png
The Glade Guardian, yes. I've obtained a Sweetpuff since then but I'll look to see if I need anything else in stock, and edit this post accordingly if i find anything.

Edit: I'd love to trade my tengu for your Amber Gulper!
The Glade Guardian, yes. I've obtained a Sweetpuff since then but I'll look to see if I need anything else in stock, and edit this post accordingly if i find anything.

.gif.gif.gif.gifbGzBy.gif
[quote name="Totodile3" date="2022-04-09 12:12:22" ] The Glade Guardian, yes. I've obtained a Sweetpuff since then but I'll look to see if I need anything else in stock, and edit this post accordingly if i find anything. Edit: I'd love to trade my tengu for your Amber Gulper! [/quote] Gotcha! Send along a CR and I will send them over!
Totodile3 wrote on 2022-04-09 12:12:22:

Gotcha! Send along a CR and I will send them over!
flopmini_zpsqylqpl7i.png
Hello there! I noticed you have a [item=petal jumper] and [item=sentinel mith] in stock. Chests don't seem to be giving them to me, so I'd love to trade! I have a [item=black wolf] and a [item=blue tang hippogriff] to trade! If you happen to get in a [item=geartoggle smith], [item=cinder mith] or a [item=ruched sojourner], feel free to let me know (i keep getting so many of the other slug it's not even funny) Let me know if that trade works for you!
Hello there! I noticed you have a Petal Jumper and Sentinel Mith in stock. Chests don't seem to be giving them to me, so I'd love to trade! I have a Black Wolf and a Blue Tang Hippogriff to trade!

If you happen to get in a Geartoggle Smith , Cinder Mith or a Ruched Sojourner , feel free to let me know (i keep getting so many of the other slug it's not even funny)

Let me know if that trade works for you!
.gif.gif.gif.gifbGzBy.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9