Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Random UMAs That I Don't Want Anymore
I forgot I had a few UMAs floating around in my hoard, and they're not doing me any good sitting around, so here I am, selling those items. You do not need to ping me. If the skins have a LAH, it is listed, and if not, it's up for offer. I prefer taking treasure, but I take gems too. I can also trade for items of equal total value based on LAH (I won't take food, materials, or other items unless they have decent value). I will also trade for other UMAs if I like them, but that's up to my opinion.

I'm absolutely up to bargaining/haggling, I just want these skins out! I will update this post if an item sells, and I will bump on occasion.

Note: LAH listings aren't the minimum price! It's just to help display the value of the skin more accurately.

LAH: 900g and 3900kt

I forgot I had a few UMAs floating around in my hoard, and they're not doing me any good sitting around, so here I am, selling those items. You do not need to ping me. If the skins have a LAH, it is listed, and if not, it's up for offer. I prefer taking treasure, but I take gems too. I can also trade for items of equal total value based on LAH (I won't take food, materials, or other items unless they have decent value). I will also trade for other UMAs if I like them, but that's up to my opinion.

I'm absolutely up to bargaining/haggling, I just want these skins out! I will update this post if an item sells, and I will bump on occasion.

Note: LAH listings aren't the minimum price! It's just to help display the value of the skin more accurately.

LAH: 900g and 3900kt

He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
@DarkVixen

I guess I may consider that Ivy one, though I doubt I will be able to get it. I'm already saving up for a skin.

I do have this skin that I impulse bought if you want to take a look at it. I decided I wouldn't need it for the dragon. I'm not sure if I want to trade it yet though. I doubt they are equal value too.
@DarkVixen

I guess I may consider that Ivy one, though I doubt I will be able to get it. I'm already saving up for a skin.

I do have this skin that I impulse bought if you want to take a look at it. I decided I wouldn't need it for the dragon. I'm not sure if I want to trade it yet though. I doubt they are equal value too.
91423843p.png Avatar
Dragon
7691.png Selling G1s! 196.png Trading Notes for Notes!
Closed
@DarkVixen

That's a pretty good skin but I don't have a dragon to put it on, and I'm not looking to start new projects right this second. I can, however, say the skins will likely be around for awhile (since they're overly specific, hence why I'm not bothering with the AH) so if you ever have some spare money laying around you can check back here later. I also may poke you later if I change my mind about the skin offer.
@DarkVixen

That's a pretty good skin but I don't have a dragon to put it on, and I'm not looking to start new projects right this second. I can, however, say the skins will likely be around for awhile (since they're overly specific, hence why I'm not bothering with the AH) so if you ever have some spare money laying around you can check back here later. I also may poke you later if I change my mind about the skin offer.
He/she/them
FR +3
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
Yeah, I understand that! I will try to keep an eye here to see what happens with the skin.
Yeah, I understand that! I will try to keep an eye here to see what happens with the skin.
91423843p.png Avatar
Dragon
7691.png Selling G1s! 196.png Trading Notes for Notes!
Closed
Could I buy DSG-Xauos Aotepi:[!GATE]?
rrm9bEo.png YI181d4.png
[quote name="@Luminamorte" date="2021-10-08 20:06:40" ] Could I buy DSG-Xauos Aotepi:[!GATE]? [/quote] Of course! I'll send you a CR real quick.
@Luminamorte wrote on 2021-10-08 20:06:40:
Of course! I'll send you a CR real quick.
He/she/them
FR +3
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

RcqRLxb.png
Hey, @Niceless
Would you do 2 eggs and 450kt?
Hey, @Niceless
vXMTk0k.pngSand_timer.gifSwirly_Book1.pngFlowerBook1.pngBleedingEyes_Book1.pngColiCrusaders_Book1.pngCrystal_Bookend1.pngInscence.gifScale1.pngoLEe1FX.pngfy7TFa8.pnggsKMpXM.pngKitty_Swish.gif
HjHLEYt.png
HjHLEYt.png[/center]
[quote name="@Apocracy" date="2021-10-09 01:16:06" ] Hey, @/Niceless Would you do 2 eggs and 450kt? [/quote] I can do that! I'll send you a CR real quick.
@Apocracy wrote on 2021-10-09 01:16:06:
Hey, @/Niceless
I can do that! I'll send you a CR real quick.
He/she/them
FR +3
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

RcqRLxb.png
I'm interested in verde vivo. Would you take 750kt? I also have a bunch of old fest skins/accents that I could offer as full or partial
I'm interested in verde vivo. Would you take 750kt? I also have a bunch of old fest skins/accents that I could offer as full or partial
wishlist
@VolcanicThunder Yes, I can do 750kt. I'll send you a CR.
@VolcanicThunder Yes, I can do 750kt. I'll send you a CR.
He/she/them
FR +3
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

RcqRLxb.png