Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] ~fodder leveling - FEST GRIND OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
[u][/u][center][b] Coli Shoppe[/b] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/91006/9100589p.png[/img] [i] Hello. Is it training you seek? Or perhaps loot from the coliseum? Then you've come to the right place. My warriors would be glad to serve you, as would I. Come, take a look at our services.[/i] I currently sell level 25 training and fodder training, I also offer grinding at my discretion. :) I do venues 1-24. ----- [center][b] Leveling to 25 Pricing Levels 1-8 to 25 = 200 gems / 200kt Levels 9-10 to 25 = 180 gems / 180kt Levels 11-12 to 25 = 170 gems / 170kt Levels 13-14 to 25 = 160 gems / 160kt Levels 15-16 to 25 = 150 gems / 150kt Levels 17-18 to 25 = 130 gems / 130kt Levels 19-20 to 25 = 120 gems / 120kt Levels 21-22 to 25 = 115 gems / 115kt Levels 23-24 to 25 = 110 gems / 110kt Level 24-25 = 100 gems / 100kt [/b]----- ----- [b]Fodder Training Pricing 1-10 = 8kt Anything above level 10, ask. c: ----- [b] Grinding Pricing [/b] 100kt / gems an hour 50kt a half hour Festival grinding: 125kt / gems an hour 60kt / gems a half hour - - - - - [quote=Leveling Order Form] [b] @Faasnu Username:[/b] [b]How many dragons?:[/b] [b]What level?:[/b] [b]Payment Form:[/b][/quote] [quote=Grinding Order Form] [b] @Faasnu Venue: Hours: Payment Form: [/quote]
Coli Shoppe

9100589p.png

Hello. Is it training you seek? Or perhaps loot from the coliseum? Then you've come to the right place. My warriors would be glad to serve you, as would I. Come, take a look at our services.

I currently sell level 25 training and fodder training, I also offer grinding at my discretion. :) I do venues 1-24.

Leveling to 25 Pricing

Levels 1-8 to 25 = 200 gems / 200kt

Levels 9-10 to 25 = 180 gems / 180kt

Levels 11-12 to 25 = 170 gems / 170kt

Levels 13-14 to 25 = 160 gems / 160kt

Levels 15-16 to 25 = 150 gems / 150kt

Levels 17-18 to 25 = 130 gems / 130kt

Levels 19-20 to 25 = 120 gems / 120kt

Levels 21-22 to 25 = 115 gems / 115kt

Levels 23-24 to 25 = 110 gems / 110kt

Level 24-25 = 100 gems / 100kt

Fodder Training Pricing

1-10 = 8kt

Anything above level 10, ask. c:

Grinding Pricing

100kt / gems an hour
50kt a half hour

Festival grinding:
125kt / gems an hour
60kt / gems a half hour

- - - - -
Leveling Order Form wrote:

@Faasnu

Username:

How many dragons?:
What level?:
Payment Form:
Grinding Order Form wrote:
@Faasnu

Venue:
Hours:
Payment Form:
1391_350px_rainforest_by_miirshroom-dbvjs1a.png
Slots for Leveling
---
Slots for Grinding

Slots for Leveling
---
Slots for Grinding

[center][b]Reviews [/b] "Very prompt and fast service. Also very reasonably priced. You can tell that I'm happy with the service by the fact that I'm a multiple repeat customer!" -HaloJones "I had been putting off finishing those last levels myself for weeks now, so it was a big relief when I found this thread~ The prices are really good and the service's incredibly fast too :D I 100% recommend it! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]" -empanada "Faasnu is great! They got my order done in a very timely manner! They defiantly dont exclude anything or cheat you out of any rare or expensive items as i got an egg! Will come back at a later date!" -Dwarfcichlidlvr “ Very prompt, friendly, and fast service; my order was done in no time! Prices are quite reasonable too. I certainly plan to be a repeat customer. Highly recommend.” - Kaykao “ A very fast service for a training from 1- 25! It took just three days! The prices are more than fair! My dragon said, that she has been treated very well. She had her own space and got regulary feeded. Special thanks from our side!” -Lesaya “ Thank you for taking care of my dragons and leveling them one after another. It's hard to trust and hand over expensive dragons that haven taken me years to work on but I'm grateful for what you're doing. I'm another repeat customer.” -Alcove “ Absolutely plan on sending dragons back for leveling. Was very quick and got my dragon done before the original time I was given. Took excellent care of a dragon I would have never trusted to give to anyone else! 10/10 stars” -Lyric1228
Reviews

"Very prompt and fast service. Also very reasonably priced. You can tell that I'm happy with the service by the fact that I'm a multiple repeat customer!" -HaloJones

"I had been putting off finishing those last levels myself for weeks now, so it was a big relief when I found this thread~ The prices are really good and the service's incredibly fast too :D I 100% recommend it! " -empanada

"Faasnu is great! They got my order done in a very timely manner! They defiantly dont exclude anything or cheat you out of any rare or expensive items as i got an egg!
Will come back at a later date!" -Dwarfcichlidlvr

“ Very prompt, friendly, and fast service; my order was done in no time! Prices are quite reasonable too. I certainly plan to be a repeat customer. Highly recommend.” - Kaykao

“ A very fast service for a training from 1- 25! It took just three days!
The prices are more than fair!
My dragon said, that she has been treated very well.
She had her own space and got regulary feeded.
Special thanks from our side!” -Lesaya

“ Thank you for taking care of my dragons and leveling them one after another. It's hard to trust and hand over expensive dragons that haven taken me years to work on but I'm grateful for what you're doing. I'm another repeat customer.” -Alcove

“ Absolutely plan on sending dragons back for leveling. Was very quick and got my dragon done before the original time I was given. Took excellent care of a dragon I would have never trusted to give to anyone else! 10/10 stars” -Lyric1228
Bump!
Bump!
@Faasnu
Could I pre-order Festival grinding at this monent? :)

How long: 2 hours

What venue: Crystal Pools

Gems or treasure? Gem

All loot or specific loot? Festival all loots
@Faasnu
Could I pre-order Festival grinding at this monent? :)

Gems or treasure? Gem

All loot or specific loot? Festival all loots
FR+15
@Mortca - Hiya! Yes you may! ^-^ I’ll get ya put down on the list.
@Mortca - Hiya! Yes you may! ^-^ I’ll get ya put down on the list.
@Faasnu

Wonderful! Thank you. :D
@Faasnu

Wonderful! Thank you. :D
FR+15
@Mortca - Of course ^^
@Mortca - Of course ^^
Just filling this out here in case you want it!

Gems or treasure? Gems, unless you'd prefer treasure (either's fine for me)

All loot or specific loot? All loot please!
Just filling this out here in case you want it!

Gems or treasure? Gems, unless you'd prefer treasure (either's fine for me)

All loot or specific loot? All loot please!
@FlyingIce - Thank you! You’re so kind c:
@FlyingIce - Thank you! You’re so kind c:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23