Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Lair, Hib, & Hoard clearout! (OPEN)
1 2 3 4
[i]I really need some treasure and my lair \ hibden is really clustered, so I might as well sell a bunch of dragons. [/i] [I]I have a lot of apparel and extra stuff, so don't be afraid to ask if I have specific apparel or Familiars and stuff [I]I also have a LOT of battle stones that I'm not going to use, so feel free to ask if I have any (I don't have eliminate) [I]I'm also training my dragon, Zamai, in the Mire if anyone is looking for Mire items! [I]I'm subbed, no need to ping me :D ----- [center][u]OFF LIMITS:[/u][/center] [I]"Landing Zone" + First Page of "Vuslat Clan" Tab[/i] [I]Sakin + Paros (Hibden), they're progens ----- [Quote=Notable Items] [Item=Weary Focus][item=Paper Guardian Masque][item=Paper Coatl Masque][item=Paper Bogsneak Masque][Item=Whirlwind Emblem][Item=Standard Of the Windsinger][Item=Vial Of Hypnotic Sight][Item=Breed Change: Nocturne][Item=Tertriary Gene: Smirch]Smirch[item=Scene: Armory][skin=34250][Skin=34244][Skin=27551][Skin=2188][Skin=33832] [/quote] [quote=Notable Dragons] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58665427][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/586655/58665427.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66186843][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/661869/66186843.png[/img][/url][Url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66089476][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/660895/66089476.png[/img][/url] [/quote]
I really need some treasure and my lair \ hibden is really clustered, so I might as well sell a bunch of dragons.
I have a lot of apparel and extra stuff, so don't be afraid to ask if I have specific apparel or Familiars and stuff
I also have a LOT of battle stones that I'm not going to use, so feel free to ask if I have any (I don't have eliminate)
I'm also training my dragon, Zamai, in the Mire if anyone is looking for Mire items!
I'm subbed, no need to ping me :D

OFF LIMITS:
"Landing Zone" + First Page of "Vuslat Clan" Tab
Sakin + Paros (Hibden), they're progens

Notable Items wrote:
Weary Focus Paper Guardian Masque Paper Coatl Masque Paper Bogsneak Masque Whirlwind Emblem Standard of the Windsinger Vial of Hypnotic Sight Breed Change: Nocturne Smirch Scene: Armory
Notable Dragons wrote:
58665427.png66186843.png66089476.png
1137.png ZENIIKU.
he/they | FR + 2

PLAGUE
52014.png
"We are not meeting again. And the universe is forgetting you, and I am remembering you. But not because I am caring. The beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away. There is no time to forget before all is forgotten."

16453.png
Do you happen to have any of the fox stuffies from Blooming Grove?
Do you happen to have any of the fox stuffies from Blooming Grove?
1391_350px_rainforest_by_miirshroom-dbvjs1a.png
I will legit take any apparel you don’t want. Name what you want and are planning to trade and we’ll negotiate on prices.
I will legit take any apparel you don’t want. Name what you want and are planning to trade and we’ll negotiate on prices.
Check out my
free hatchery and
adopt shop!
Banners_tiny_hatch.pngBanners_tiny_adopt.png
@Fassnu
Flowering Vulpine Plushie & Stuffed Alstroemeria Fox
Those? I have four of them :D
3 Stuffed Alstroemeria Fox and 1 Flowering Vulpine PLushie

@RayCayKar137
I have assorted colours of random birdskull items (Green, Yellow, Black, Blue), Deepsea Bulbs (2 green, red, violet), a plasma pool Armet, and some stuff from the Scout\Ranger\Marksman's sets (Scouts Tail Twist + gloves \ Rangers hat + quiver + Wing Cover \ Marksmans Hat + Quiver).
I'm not sure how much all of it is worth but I'll take 10ktish for it all?

@Skyesong
I sadly don't, I hope you find a pair though!
@Fassnu
Flowering Vulpine Plushie & Stuffed Alstroemeria Fox
Those? I have four of them :D
3 Stuffed Alstroemeria Fox and 1 Flowering Vulpine PLushie

@RayCayKar137
I have assorted colours of random birdskull items (Green, Yellow, Black, Blue), Deepsea Bulbs (2 green, red, violet), a plasma pool Armet, and some stuff from the Scout\Ranger\Marksman's sets (Scouts Tail Twist + gloves \ Rangers hat + quiver + Wing Cover \ Marksmans Hat + Quiver).
I'm not sure how much all of it is worth but I'll take 10ktish for it all?

@Skyesong
I sadly don't, I hope you find a pair though!
1137.png ZENIIKU.
he/they | FR + 2

PLAGUE
52014.png
"We are not meeting again. And the universe is forgetting you, and I am remembering you. But not because I am caring. The beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away. There is no time to forget before all is forgotten."

16453.png
@Zeniiku I Appreciate the Reply! And Thank You for the Well Wishes! Hope you Find Everything you are Looking for. :3
@Zeniiku I Appreciate the Reply! And Thank You for the Well Wishes! Hope you Find Everything you are Looking for. :3
9aIyGs9.gif
› › Anxiety
› › Artist
› › She / They / Pagan
› › Lore Lair

10kt? Deal! Want me to send the CR or you?
10kt? Deal! Want me to send the CR or you?
Check out my
free hatchery and
adopt shop!
Banners_tiny_hatch.pngBanners_tiny_adopt.png
@RayCarKar137 Yeah! I'll try to add everything whenever I have time ^^
@RayCarKar137 Yeah! I'll try to add everything whenever I have time ^^
1137.png ZENIIKU.
he/they | FR + 2

PLAGUE
52014.png

16453.png
Bump ^^
Bump ^^
1137.png ZENIIKU.
he/they | FR + 2

PLAGUE
52014.png

16453.png
Can i buy all of you eggs for 290g each?
Can i buy all of you eggs for 290g each?
Untitled.pngcgfqgUl.pngfutYkXZ.png2c4d277263007f56aecf94d687c6abf54f5e24db.png1mZJgxz.png
@Dwarfcichlidlvr
I sadly only have one noct egg, but I can do 290g if you still want it!
@Dwarfcichlidlvr
I sadly only have one noct egg, but I can do 290g if you still want it!
1137.png ZENIIKU.
he/they | FR + 2

PLAGUE
52014.png

16453.png
1 2 3 4