Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] G1s, UMA, more [W] DV/g/tr
1 2 3 4
My user on DV is TimeThief #7436 Using a 1g = 200 potato ratio Using a 1g = 1000 treasure ratio I have some gen one dragons for sale in [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/253911/1490065?name=&type=undefined]this tab[/url], feel free to make offers.  I might trade other dragons not in that tab, depending on the dragon and what items are offered. You're welcome to also look through my FR bestiary, can sell any familiar at LAH for potatoes or items  - note that some fams may have been awakened b4 being sold, so they may appear in my bestiary but I no longer have a copy of them - also, I may keep the Fiona feats fam, until I'm able to awaken them Feel free to ask about apparel, UMAs or other items either on my dragons or I can check my hoard to see if I have it some notable items in my hoard, that I'll sell for LAH price converted to potatoes [item=breed change: nocturne] x4 | [item=primary gene: python] x4 | [item=secondary gene: morph] x4 [item=tar-trap terrorbox] (selling as a set - looks like a set sold for 1mil tr + 300g, so I'd like around 1.3kg) [item=dustcarve food cache][item=dustcarve battle cache][item=dustcarve apparel cache][item=dustcarve worker cache][item=dustcarve treasure cache] Also have clan bound eye vials, I'll apply to your dragon @ Dom Discount price converted to potatoes: horizontal sight x2 = 42400 potatoes each soft sight = 25000 potatoes brilliant sight = 25000 potatoes Currently using, but might let go for a good offer: [skin=26260] [skin=12875] [skin=11001] [skin=24601] [skin=24564] [skin=14200] [skin=20288] [skin=24593] [skin=20293] [skin=6865] [skin=24374] [skin=19765] [skin=25517] [skin=14205] [skin=29136] [skin=22467] [skin=25123] [skin=24577] [skin=23186] [skin=17391] [skin=25978] Items I'll take instead of potatoes: winged moon totems [s]crown chalice[/s] seasonal pets blue royal items (just need the cape) black royal items: crown and sceptor [s]celestial launch set items [/s] [s]draconic launch set items[/s] obsidian wings/tail/tunic/cape (though I don't think I have anything that matches their value) Cross-posted on DV [url=https://dappervolk.com/forum/topic/39124-fr-fire-egg-w-64k-potatoes]here[/url]
My user on DV is TimeThief #7436
Using a 1g = 200 potato ratio
Using a 1g = 1000 treasure ratio

I have some gen one dragons for sale in this tab, feel free to make offers. 
I might trade other dragons not in that tab, depending on the dragon and what items are offered.

You're welcome to also look through my FR bestiary, can sell any familiar at LAH for potatoes or items 
- note that some fams may have been awakened b4 being sold, so they may appear in my bestiary but I no longer have a copy of them
- also, I may keep the Fiona feats fam, until I'm able to awaken them

Feel free to ask about apparel, UMAs or other items either on my dragons or I can check my hoard to see if I have it

some notable items in my hoard, that I'll sell for LAH price converted to potatoes
Breed Change: Nocturne x4 | Primary Gene: Python x4 | Secondary Gene: Morph x4
Tar-Trap Terrorbox

(selling as a set - looks like a set sold for 1mil tr + 300g, so I'd like around 1.3kg)
Dustcarve Food Cache Dustcarve Battle Cache Dustcarve Apparel Cache Dustcarve Worker Cache Dustcarve Treasure Cache

Also have clan bound eye vials, I'll apply to your dragon @ Dom Discount price converted to potatoes:
horizontal sight x2 = 42400 potatoes each
soft sight = 25000 potatoes
brilliant sight = 25000 potatoes

Currently using, but might let go for a good offer:

Items I'll take instead of potatoes:
winged moon totems
crown chalice
seasonal pets
blue royal items (just need the cape)
black royal items: crown and sceptor
celestial launch set items
draconic launch set items
obsidian wings/tail/tunic/cape (though I don't think I have anything that matches their value)

Cross-posted on DV here
@TimeThief
Any chance I can grab your Prismatic Token and Spare Inventory Crate for potatoes? Not sure how much that is though ;;

It’s late where I am and it’s going to take a while for me to cross reference what familiars I’m missing and what you have, but I’d like to grab (so far):
- Alabaster Squirmscoot
- Aragonite Haunt
- Autumn Sphinx
- Bellus Glamourtail
- Bewildered Broom

Thanks in advance!
@TimeThief
Any chance I can grab your Prismatic Token and Spare Inventory Crate for potatoes? Not sure how much that is though ;;

It’s late where I am and it’s going to take a while for me to cross reference what familiars I’m missing and what you have, but I’d like to grab (so far):
- Alabaster Squirmscoot
- Aragonite Haunt
- Autumn Sphinx
- Bellus Glamourtail
- Bewildered Broom

Thanks in advance!
m16OKP.jpeg

Hello! @Altair

These are the lah prices I got for the items:

prismatic token (lah 62g)
spare inventory crate (lah 195k tr)
- Alabaster Squirmscoot (lah 348g)
- Aragonite Haunt (lah 100g)
- Autumn Sphinx (MP 23k tr) (there is only 1 on AH for 140g, but it's almost autumn so they'll be back in stock soon so going by mp price)
- Bellus Glamourtail (lah 55g)
- Bewildered Broom (lah 3g)

converting the treasure prices into gems, then adding them all together, I get a total of 786g

which will be 157200 potatoes total (feel free to check my math though!)

Hello! @Altair

These are the lah prices I got for the items:

prismatic token (lah 62g)
spare inventory crate (lah 195k tr)
- Alabaster Squirmscoot (lah 348g)
- Aragonite Haunt (lah 100g)
- Autumn Sphinx (MP 23k tr) (there is only 1 on AH for 140g, but it's almost autumn so they'll be back in stock soon so going by mp price)
- Bellus Glamourtail (lah 55g)
- Bewildered Broom (lah 3g)

converting the treasure prices into gems, then adding them all together, I get a total of 786g

which will be 157200 potatoes total (feel free to check my math though!)
@TimeThief
That sounds about right, and thankfully I have that exact amount (though I will be dirt poor after this haha). I actually have the Chestplate and the Draconic Cat, so I'm curious to know how much you would value them?
@TimeThief
That sounds about right, and thankfully I have that exact amount (though I will be dirt poor after this haha). I actually have the Chestplate and the Draconic Cat, so I'm curious to know how much you would value them?
m16OKP.jpeg
@Altair
There is one cat on the TM right now for 250k potatoes, so I would value it at around 1250g

there is no celestial chest plate listed separately for potatoes, only the cuirass for 90kpt, so I'd probably value it around 450-550 gems

Just know, I'm pretty low on gems right now though, so would be more interested in trading items for them than outright buying

If you're still interested in all the items you mentioned earlier though I can go ahead and start a CR and you can decided how you want to pay (all potatoes or potatoes plus chest plate)
@Altair
There is one cat on the TM right now for 250k potatoes, so I would value it at around 1250g

there is no celestial chest plate listed separately for potatoes, only the cuirass for 90kpt, so I'd probably value it around 450-550 gems

Just know, I'm pretty low on gems right now though, so would be more interested in trading items for them than outright buying

If you're still interested in all the items you mentioned earlier though I can go ahead and start a CR and you can decided how you want to pay (all potatoes or potatoes plus chest plate)
@TimeThief
Hi i'm interested in AfterLaughter (#32952101) | spare inventory | Accent: Spacetime Chronomancer
How much are you thinking about the price?

and i can offer you one of blue royal items (staff or crown)

+ Are you not interested in some mothlike items?
@TimeThief
Hi i'm interested in AfterLaughter (#32952101) | spare inventory | Accent: Spacetime Chronomancer
How much are you thinking about the price?

and i can offer you one of blue royal items (staff or crown)

+ Are you not interested in some mothlike items?
84c6d571a4413512dbe201b486511bb547d7d31a.png | FR + ??
| G1 Cleanout
| UMA for sale
| Adopt shop
Hello! @KimMyack

Afterlaughter is on AH for 750g so would accept around 150k potatoes for him

the spare inventory crate is on hold for another user, I can let you know if it becomes available again though

Spacetime chronomancer, there is none on AH, can't find any sales for it, it is a retired 20 copy accent, so value it at around 2kg/400k potatoes

I'd love to get a blue royal staff over the crown for now. Not sure how to price them, but I've seen people offer 350g for referral points and it cost 3 points for the staff so 1050g? If you already have a price in mind feel free to let me know

the only mothlike items I really liked were the familiars, which I have, so not interested in any items from the rest of the set right now.

edit: if you do have a reference to a past sale of the accent feel free to let me know, I just did a quick search of it's skin ID
Hello! @KimMyack

Afterlaughter is on AH for 750g so would accept around 150k potatoes for him

the spare inventory crate is on hold for another user, I can let you know if it becomes available again though

Spacetime chronomancer, there is none on AH, can't find any sales for it, it is a retired 20 copy accent, so value it at around 2kg/400k potatoes

I'd love to get a blue royal staff over the crown for now. Not sure how to price them, but I've seen people offer 350g for referral points and it cost 3 points for the staff so 1050g? If you already have a price in mind feel free to let me know

the only mothlike items I really liked were the familiars, which I have, so not interested in any items from the rest of the set right now.

edit: if you do have a reference to a past sale of the accent feel free to let me know, I just did a quick search of it's skin ID
@TimeThief
That's okay! Let me try to see what other familiars I can grab to potentially make up the difference. How about:

- Blight Nymph
- Boulder Nymph
- Bubble Nymph
- Catty Cannon
- Charming Swan
- Cherry Blossom Caterpillar
- Cinder Nymph
- Cinderkelp Loach
- Contagion Gem Guardian

?

I haven't gone through your whole list yet but since some of these are Swipp, I figure that they're definitely more expensive! Sorry for making you go through the AH though ; v ; (not saying I'll get all of them, but I'm just listing down familiars I don't have, and then perhaps I'll pick from them to make up the difference).
@TimeThief
That's okay! Let me try to see what other familiars I can grab to potentially make up the difference. How about:

- Blight Nymph
- Boulder Nymph
- Bubble Nymph
- Catty Cannon
- Charming Swan
- Cherry Blossom Caterpillar
- Cinder Nymph
- Cinderkelp Loach
- Contagion Gem Guardian

?

I haven't gone through your whole list yet but since some of these are Swipp, I figure that they're definitely more expensive! Sorry for making you go through the AH though ; v ; (not saying I'll get all of them, but I'm just listing down familiars I don't have, and then perhaps I'll pick from them to make up the difference).
m16OKP.jpeg
@Altair

I don't mind checking the AH

here's the lah prices of the list:

- Blight Nymph 65g
- Boulder Nymph 56g
- Bubble Nymph 62g
- Catty Cannon 7g
- Charming Swan 130g
- Cherry Blossom Caterpillar 12g
- Cinder Nymph 77g
- Cinderkelp Loach 80g
- Contagion Gem Guardian 70g

total: 559g

Prices of the cat + chestplate are around 1800g (1250+550 values I stated earlier)

price of these fams, plus the items from earlier post is around 1345g (559 + 786g)

difference of 455g left, you're welcome to look for more fams to make up the difference or I can offer 200g + 255k tr to make it up
@Altair

I don't mind checking the AH

here's the lah prices of the list:

- Blight Nymph 65g
- Boulder Nymph 56g
- Bubble Nymph 62g
- Catty Cannon 7g
- Charming Swan 130g
- Cherry Blossom Caterpillar 12g
- Cinder Nymph 77g
- Cinderkelp Loach 80g
- Contagion Gem Guardian 70g

total: 559g

Prices of the cat + chestplate are around 1800g (1250+550 values I stated earlier)

price of these fams, plus the items from earlier post is around 1345g (559 + 786g)

difference of 455g left, you're welcome to look for more fams to make up the difference or I can offer 200g + 255k tr to make it up
@TimeThief
i thought royal ~ with 1200g :) and now i have 50000pt now

And i couldn't found past sale of the accent.

So, could i trade with 50kpt & royal staff(right?) with Afterlaughter and Could I get the balance through Gem or Tr?
@TimeThief
i thought royal ~ with 1200g :) and now i have 50000pt now

And i couldn't found past sale of the accent.

So, could i trade with 50kpt & royal staff(right?) with Afterlaughter and Could I get the balance through Gem or Tr?
84c6d571a4413512dbe201b486511bb547d7d31a.png | FR + ??
| G1 Cleanout
| UMA for sale
| Adopt shop
1 2 3 4