Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Various UMs | updated 8.1
1 2 3 4
@honour Well fancy meeting you here!

That Unsustainable skin has me oggling...any idea what kind of price range you wanted to put on that?
@honour Well fancy meeting you here!

That Unsustainable skin has me oggling...any idea what kind of price range you wanted to put on that?
HrA24rI.gif

Too0zRW.png LvA2_zpsgvsbdrwt.png6F4oPwH.png iKp7sJ4.gif

@RowanofRohan

Any chance you could do 1.8kg?

@RowanofRohan

Any chance you could do 1.8kg?
@honour Might be a little bit on the higher end, but I have some items I could trade if you're up for it! I'm also planning to make a lot of money this week upcoming for the battle if you're willing to put it on hold c:
@honour Might be a little bit on the higher end, but I have some items I could trade if you're up for it! I'm also planning to make a lot of money this week upcoming for the battle if you're willing to put it on hold c:
HrA24rI.gif

@RowanofRohan

I'd prefer not to put it on hold as another user has expressed interest in the skin. If you can get the money before them then feel free to pick it up!

@RowanofRohan

I'd prefer not to put it on hold as another user has expressed interest in the skin. If you can get the money before them then feel free to pick it up!
@honour If someone else is interested, go ahead! Sucks, since it's a gorgeous skin, I'll just have to see if I can find another copy of it down the line ^^
@honour If someone else is interested, go ahead! Sucks, since it's a gorgeous skin, I'll just have to see if I can find another copy of it down the line ^^
HrA24rI.gif

@honour Would you do 1.8mil treasure for Unsustainable? I can also offer a WC scroll if you're willing to make up the difference of ~200g.
@honour Would you do 1.8mil treasure for Unsustainable? I can also offer a WC scroll if you're willing to make up the difference of ~200g.
they/them • 27 • FR+0

did Atropos even know you had a name?
or when she'd cut the line, that it would leave half my tale untold?

how could you leave half a tale untold?
@Salthien
I'd be willing to accept treasure at 1:1150
I'm not too interested in paying anything for the WC scroll, unfortunately, unless you'd accept just 100g + the skin. (I only have 100g lol)
@Salthien
I'd be willing to accept treasure at 1:1150
I'm not too interested in paying anything for the WC scroll, unfortunately, unless you'd accept just 100g + the skin. (I only have 100g lol)

up

up
@honour

hello, I'm interested in Oblitus, how much are you selling it for?
@honour

hello, I'm interested in Oblitus, how much are you selling it for?
w8o0xW1.png

@witcherrii

LAH for it is 5kg, so could you do 4kg?

@witcherrii

LAH for it is 5kg, so could you do 4kg?
1 2 3 4