Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Rex's Pop up Coli Service | FULL!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[center][color=blood][size=7][font=Courier New][b][u]Rex's Pop Up Coli Service[/u][/b][/font][/size][/color][/center] [right][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/834313182386192384/864716246666706974/image0.png[/img][/right] [center][size=5][font=Courier New]Hello! After my identity crisis, my move, and classes starting up, I'm Back. My name is Charles and I want to give back to the community by doing the boring task of Coli Grinding for hours. Please Note that I am currently a full time student with classes everyday so my free time is now limited.[/font][/size][/center] [center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/855261430176415744/868312036977815662/Untitled_Artwork.png[/img][/center] [center][size=6][font=Courier New][b]Info[/b][/font][/size][/center] [center][size=5][font=Courier New]> Please keep a maximum of two different stages per order. We also ask that you keep it to a maximum of 500 battles per coli stage. > We absolutely promise to send back all items we get! We want to help out the people who can't spend hours grinding in coli! Sometimes RNG can be a bit lacking though. > Tentative Class Schedule is usually Mon | Thurs - 6:30 AM to 5:30 PM Tues | Wed | Fri - 6:30 AM to 2:30 PM Weekends are up in the air for if I'm free. > Please Accept the CR within 24 hours! If you need more time due to other circumstances, feel free to ask for me to hold the items! I'll write down the exact amounts of each item and then send them over when you are ready to receive them. > Please be patient! We are one body with physical and mental disabilities! Sometimes it might take a bit for us to finish an order! [b]Gem to Treasure Ratio 1:1000[/b] [i]I am also willing to grind for items on my wishlist! Take the LAH/GM Price of the item and translate it to how many battles. Depending on the item I am willing to bypass the limit if the Item is something I would really like to have ^^.[/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68950364]WISHLIST[/url] [center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/855261430176415744/868330584273997904/Untitled_Artwork.png[/img] [/center] [quote][center][size=6][font=Courier New][b]Regular Grinding[/b][/font][/size][/center] [center][size=4][font=Courier New]Here are the rates for regular grinding! If you are looking for specific items, please tell us! It'll get you a discount :0 > Training Fields - Bamboo Falls | 13g/13kt per 100 battles > Thunderhead Savanna - Rainsong Jungle | 18g/18kt per 100 battles > Boreal Wood - Mire | 25g/25kt per 100 battles > Kelp Beds - Forbidden Portal | 35g/35kt per 100 battles Level 25 stages will take me considerably more time and resources to grind in. So I appreciate your patience if you do ask for those stages. [b]For Small Non Fest Events: I will take half of the items Collected from the Event! [/b] [/font][/size][/center][/quote] [center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/855261430176415744/868330584273997904/Untitled_Artwork.png[/img] [/center] [quote][center][size=6][font=Courier New][b]Festival Grinding[/b][/font][/size][/center] [center][size=4][font=Courier New]Here are the rates for Festival grinding! For Fest grinding you will still receive all the items we collect. If you only want fest items, tell us! We will gladly give you a discount! > Training Fields - Bamboo Falls | 18g/18kt per 100 battles > Thunderhead Savanna - Rainsong Jungle | 23g/23kt per 100 battles > Boreal Wood - Mire | 30g/30kt per 100 battles > Kelp Beds - Forbidden Portal | 42g/42kt per 100 battles Level 25 stages will take me considerably more time and resources to grind in. So I appreciate your patience if you do ask for those stages. [/font][/size][/center][/quote] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/855261430176415744/868312036977815662/Untitled_Artwork.png[/img] [/center]
Rex's Pop Up Coli Service
image0.png
Hello! After my identity crisis, my move, and classes starting up, I'm Back. My name is Charles and I want to give back to the community by doing the boring task of Coli Grinding for hours.

Please Note that I am currently a full time student with classes everyday so my free time is now limited.
Untitled_Artwork.png
Info
> Please keep a maximum of two different stages per order. We also ask that you keep it to a maximum of 500 battles per coli stage.

> We absolutely promise to send back all items we get! We want to help out the people who can't spend hours grinding in coli! Sometimes RNG can be a bit lacking though.

> Tentative Class Schedule is usually
Mon | Thurs - 6:30 AM to 5:30 PM
Tues | Wed | Fri - 6:30 AM to 2:30 PM
Weekends are up in the air for if I'm free.

> Please Accept the CR within 24 hours! If you need more time due to other circumstances, feel free to ask for me to hold the items! I'll write down the exact amounts of each item and then send them over when you are ready to receive them.

> Please be patient! We are one body with physical and mental disabilities! Sometimes it might take a bit for us to finish an order!

Gem to Treasure Ratio 1:1000

I am also willing to grind for items on my wishlist! Take the LAH/GM Price of the item and translate it to how many battles. Depending on the item I am willing to bypass the limit if the Item is something I would really like to have ^^.

WISHLIST

Untitled_Artwork.png
Quote:
Regular Grinding
Here are the rates for regular grinding!

If you are looking for specific items, please tell us! It'll get you a discount :0

> Training Fields - Bamboo Falls | 13g/13kt per 100 battles

> Thunderhead Savanna - Rainsong Jungle | 18g/18kt per 100 battles

> Boreal Wood - Mire | 25g/25kt per 100 battles

> Kelp Beds - Forbidden Portal | 35g/35kt per 100 battles

Level 25 stages will take me considerably more time and resources to grind in. So I appreciate your patience if you do ask for those stages.

For Small Non Fest Events: I will take half of the items Collected from the Event!
Untitled_Artwork.png
Quote:
Festival Grinding
Here are the rates for Festival grinding!

For Fest grinding you will still receive all the items we collect. If you only want fest items, tell us! We will gladly give you a discount!

> Training Fields - Bamboo Falls | 18g/18kt per 100 battles

> Thunderhead Savanna - Rainsong Jungle | 23g/23kt per 100 battles

> Boreal Wood - Mire | 30g/30kt per 100 battles

> Kelp Beds - Forbidden Portal | 42g/42kt per 100 battles

Level 25 stages will take me considerably more time and resources to grind in. So I appreciate your patience if you do ask for those stages.

Untitled_Artwork.png
Queue
  1. TheDEV1L 400 Battles In Woodland [FEST]
  2. HoneyedBee 500 Battles In Rainsong | Crystal Pool
  3. HoneyedBee 500 Battles In Crystal Pool [FEST]

During Fest season, I will be doing all the fest orders first
Queue
  1. TheDEV1L 400 Battles In Woodland [FEST]
  2. HoneyedBee 500 Battles In Rainsong | Crystal Pool
  3. HoneyedBee 500 Battles In Crystal Pool [FEST]

During Fest season, I will be doing all the fest orders first
[center] [size=7][font=Courier New][b][u]Fest Preorders[/b][/u][/size] [size=5][font=Courier New][b]Next Fest: Riot of Rot [/b] [b]I Will not be Fest Grinding For Riot of Rot Since I am helping out with Events for it ^^[/b] [size=5][font=Courier New]These Will Be Bumped Into The Queue Once It's Fest Time![/size] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/855261430176415744/868312036977815662/Untitled_Artwork.png[/img][/font][/center]
Fest Preorders

Next Fest: Riot of Rot

I Will not be Fest Grinding For Riot of Rot Since I am helping out with Events for it ^^

These Will Be Bumped Into The Queue Once It's Fest Time!

Untitled_Artwork.png
[center][size=7][font=Courier New][b][u]Pinglist[/u][/b][/font][/size] [size=5][font=Courier New] > @//TheDEV1L > @//Meowruff > @//Mortca > @//LadyLB > @//Mahogi > @//Aeroden > @// >@// [/font][/size][/center] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/855261430176415744/868312036977815662/Untitled_Artwork.png[/img]
Pinglist

> @//TheDEV1L
> @//Meowruff
> @//Mortca
> @//LadyLB
> @//Mahogi
> @//Aeroden
> @//
>@//
Untitled_Artwork.png
[center][size=7][font=Courier New][b]We Are Open![/b][/font][/size] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/855261430176415744/868312036977815662/Untitled_Artwork.png[/img] [/center]
We Are Open!

Untitled_Artwork.png
@Gavix Can I get 300 battles in Kelp Bed? Also, are you also open for fest slots now since it start tomorrow or are you waiting until it starts to open slots? :)
@Gavix Can I get 300 battles in Kelp Bed? Also, are you also open for fest slots now since it start tomorrow or are you waiting until it starts to open slots? :)
P10rnB3.png
@Takara Of course! And I am definately open for Fest slots now! I knew i forgot to make a Fest waitlist lmao.
@Takara Of course! And I am definately open for Fest slots now! I knew i forgot to make a Fest waitlist lmao.
@Gavix Then can I also get a fest slot in Scorched Forest? Not sure if the maximum I can order is per slot or total order, so either 300 battles or 600. ^^
@Gavix Then can I also get a fest slot in Scorched Forest? Not sure if the maximum I can order is per slot or total order, so either 300 battles or 600. ^^
P10rnB3.png

@Gavix
I'd like to pre-order for the festival 600 battles in Scorched forest please ^^

@Gavix
I'd like to pre-order for the festival 600 battles in Scorched forest please ^^
~~1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif~
» female | italian | fr time +9
» Wishlist| Sale tab
» 20kt hatchery| Food bank
» One day i'll finish this signature
@Takara its per slot so you are good for 600!

@xxDoxxie Got it!
@Takara its per slot so you are good for 600!

@xxDoxxie Got it!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7