Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Crusaders - Coli Services : OPEN &Hiring
1 2 ... 407 408 409 410 411 ... 510 511
@Alithium8
I will be starting your 2 hr Fest Grind in the Scorched Forest today! Expect another ping once loot has been sent out :3c
@Alithium8
I will be starting your 2 hr Fest Grind in the Scorched Forest today! Expect another ping once loot has been sent out :3c
naturef1.png

Visit Saffron's Café to shop for food!
naturef2.png
@Arkeyr79

Starting 1h of your Fest Grinding order in Scorched Forest shortly.
Expect another ping once Loot has been PMed.

Your 2nd hour will be done tomorrow.
@Arkeyr79

Starting 1h of your Fest Grinding order in Scorched Forest shortly.
Expect another ping once Loot has been PMed.

Your 2nd hour will be done tomorrow.
7JjMeLa.gifB18_L2.pngo296-d01-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d02-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d03-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d04-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d05-Alcatraz-System.pngAxPI6dO.pnghVtUeu3.pngB18_R2.pngWRPJKhj.pngTXNbUG1.gifgsKMpXM.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@Arkeyr79

Apologies, I have to finish both hours tomorrow, as something has come up.
I was 43m into your first hour, so it should not take as long once I am off work.
@Arkeyr79

Apologies, I have to finish both hours tomorrow, as something has come up.
I was 43m into your first hour, so it should not take as long once I am off work.
7JjMeLa.gifB18_L2.pngo296-d01-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d02-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d03-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d04-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d05-Alcatraz-System.pngAxPI6dO.pnghVtUeu3.pngB18_R2.pngWRPJKhj.pngTXNbUG1.gifgsKMpXM.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@Alithium8

Your 2 hour Fest Grinding in the Scorched Forest has been completed and loot has been sent out! Thank you so much for your order and if you want, consider leaving a review!
@Alithium8

Your 2 hour Fest Grinding in the Scorched Forest has been completed and loot has been sent out! Thank you so much for your order and if you want, consider leaving a review!
naturef1.png

Visit Saffron's Café to shop for food!
naturef2.png
@aprilraven

I will be starting an hour of your Scorched Forest grind shortly! Expect another ping when loot is PMed
@aprilraven

I will be starting an hour of your Scorched Forest grind shortly! Expect another ping when loot is PMed
LRdLP2V.png g585y1V.pngkE8PZoU.pngACOZFAh.png They/Them
@AlcatrazSystem @/Apocracy @Stormfate @LordMaroo @/Xesei @Zith @/colieflower @/Victoriasfandoms @NuovoSangue @OlderThanBones @WolfCrystal @lostthought @LoopyLoopenzoop @Astaraela @/mxbird @/Adaejha @BabeRuthless @starmates @Meniph @Freefire

-» Basic/Regular or (B) LvL25 Grind: Regular Basic Grind
-» Grinding Venue [SPECIFY!]: Redrock Cove
-» 30M, 1 Hour or 2 Hours: 30 min
-» Payment [kt|gems]: g
@AlcatrazSystem @/Apocracy @Stormfate @LordMaroo @/Xesei @Zith @/colieflower @/Victoriasfandoms @NuovoSangue @OlderThanBones @WolfCrystal @lostthought @LoopyLoopenzoop @Astaraela @/mxbird @/Adaejha @BabeRuthless @starmates @Meniph @Freefire

-» Basic/Regular or (B) LvL25 Grind: Regular Basic Grind
-» Grinding Venue [SPECIFY!]: Redrock Cove
-» 30M, 1 Hour or 2 Hours: 30 min
-» Payment [kt|gems]: g
JEQJe7l.jpg
@LadyLB
Starting on your two festival hours in Scorched Forest!
@LadyLB
Starting on your two festival hours in Scorched Forest!
[center]@cantertothewinds I'll be starting your [b]2 hours[/b] in the [b]Scorched Forest[/b] here in just a few minutes! When finished, I'll ping you here to let you know, and then I'll be sending the loot over! [emoji=fire rune size=1][/center]
@cantertothewinds

I'll be starting your 2 hours in the Scorched Forest here in just a few minutes!
When finished, I'll ping you here to let you know, and then I'll be sending the loot over!

sLpAJ21.png
@aprilraven
The hour has been completed! I will be PMing you your loot shortly
@aprilraven
The hour has been completed! I will be PMing you your loot shortly
LRdLP2V.png g585y1V.pngkE8PZoU.pngACOZFAh.png They/Them
[center]@cantertothewinds All finished with your Scorched Forest grind! I'll be sending the loot along after this message. I hope you've had a bright, hot Flameforger's, and you're staying hydrated out there! [emoji=fire rune size=1][/center]
@cantertothewinds

All finished with your Scorched Forest grind!
I'll be sending the loot along after this message.

I hope you've had a bright, hot Flameforger's, and you're staying hydrated out there!

sLpAJ21.png
1 2 ... 407 408 409 410 411 ... 510 511