Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Crusaders - Coli Services : OPEN &Hiring
1 2 ... 405 406 407 408 409 ... 513 514
@Alithium8

Confirming your 2h FEST grinding order in [Scorched Forest]!
Your total will be [330KT].

In order to fullfil your Pre-Payment order, please send the Pre-Payment to @AlcatrazSystem in a 1-WAY CR before the 28th August - 1PM FRT (10PM GMT+2).

Expect another ping once a Member begins your order!

@Alithium8

Your total will be [330KT].

In order to fullfil your Pre-Payment order, please send the Pre-Payment to @AlcatrazSystem in a 1-WAY CR before the 28th August - 1PM FRT (10PM GMT+2).

7JjMeLa.gifB18_L2.pngo296-d01-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d02-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d03-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d04-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d05-Alcatraz-System.pngAxPI6dO.pnghVtUeu3.pngB18_R2.pngWRPJKhj.pngTXNbUG1.gifgsKMpXM.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@LadyLB

Your total will be [300G].

@LadyLB

7JjMeLa.gifB18_L2.pngo296-d01-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d02-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d03-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d04-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d05-Alcatraz-System.pngAxPI6dO.pnghVtUeu3.pngB18_R2.pngWRPJKhj.pngTXNbUG1.gifgsKMpXM.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@Ladybugdea

@Ladybugdea

ADb9Vnz.png
@Cantertothewinds

@Cantertothewinds

ADb9Vnz.png
@Carolynmbp

@Carolynmbp

ADb9Vnz.png
@AlvildaBright @Ponnie @LostTravels

All Fest Slots have been filled up.
I will add your order to the Waitlist in case our Team manages to get to them!

Apologies for the inconvenience and I hope you have a good Fest!
@AlvildaBright @Ponnie @LostTravels

All Fest Slots have been filled up.
I will add your order to the Waitlist in case our Team manages to get to them!

Apologies for the inconvenience and I hope you have a good Fest!
ADb9Vnz.png
@AlcatrazSystem @/Apocracy @Stormfate @LordMaroo @/Xesei @Zith @/colieflower @/Victoriasfandoms @NuovoSangue @OlderThanBones @WolfCrystal @lostthought @LoopyLoopenzoop @Astaraela @/mxbird @/Adaejha @BabeRuthless @starmates @Meniph @Freefire

-» Basic/Regular/(B) LvL25 or FEST Grind: FEST
-» Grinding Venue [SPECIFY!]: scorched forest
-» 30M, 1 Hour or 2 Hours: 2 hr
-» Payment [kt|gems]: gem
-» [FOR FEST ONLY] I would like to pre-pay to get Loot PMed to me [Y|N]: Y
@AlcatrazSystem @/Apocracy @Stormfate @LordMaroo @/Xesei @Zith @/colieflower @/Victoriasfandoms @NuovoSangue @OlderThanBones @WolfCrystal @lostthought @LoopyLoopenzoop @Astaraela @/mxbird @/Adaejha @BabeRuthless @starmates @Meniph @Freefire

-» Basic/Regular/(B) LvL25 or FEST Grind: FEST
-» Grinding Venue [SPECIFY!]: scorched forest
-» 30M, 1 Hour or 2 Hours: 2 hr
-» Payment [kt|gems]: gem
-» [FOR FEST ONLY] I would like to pre-pay to get Loot PMed to me [Y|N]: Y
3n8t2NZ.png tANH62X.png "Hey guys, check out this little tree we found!
Wait... Not all at once!!"

Banner Art Shop, x
Formerly BeingOfNature
---
LIGHTNING BUG MASTERLIST
BUG MASTERDRAGON [Joints Incl.]
@BeingOfSalt

Hey there. Our Slots filled up last night and I had pinged 3 customers before you that I am adding their Orders to the waitlist if we manage to get to them.

I will put you down on the waitlist too, but unfortunately we cannot guarantee having time for them.

Please do let me know if you decide to back off the waitlist.
Apologies for the inconvenience!
@BeingOfSalt

Hey there. Our Slots filled up last night and I had pinged 3 customers before you that I am adding their Orders to the waitlist if we manage to get to them.

I will put you down on the waitlist too, but unfortunately we cannot guarantee having time for them.

Please do let me know if you decide to back off the waitlist.
Apologies for the inconvenience!
ADb9Vnz.png
@AlcatrazSystem no no you're all good! I keep on losing track of time and forgetting to order!
@AlcatrazSystem no no you're all good! I keep on losing track of time and forgetting to order!
3n8t2NZ.png tANH62X.png "Hey guys, check out this little tree we found!
Wait... Not all at once!!"

Banner Art Shop, x
Formerly BeingOfNature
---
LIGHTNING BUG MASTERLIST
BUG MASTERDRAGON [Joints Incl.]
@IDRyu Hello! I am starting on your 1 hour of fest grinding now.
@IDRyu Hello! I am starting on your 1 hour of fest grinding now.
4xn43c.png
1 2 ... 405 406 407 408 409 ... 513 514