Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Selling UMs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Aazhie I haven't actually seen one sold from what I could find, I don't know what it would go for, so probably best offer or other customs.

I value unfit to rule at around 1.5kg :D
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2727843/44#post_47595406
@Aazhie I haven't actually seen one sold from what I could find, I don't know what it would go for, so probably best offer or other customs.

I value unfit to rule at around 1.5kg :D
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2727843/44#post_47595406
@Monako
Oo, could i get a hold on Ogdrun? I may come back for Murder, but I have a slot on another skin rn and I don’t want too much on my plate ^^
@Monako
Oo, could i get a hold on Ogdrun? I may come back for Murder, but I have a slot on another skin rn and I don’t want too much on my plate ^^
bigf.png If you have a baby, you can’t BE the baby
He/they
Look at him
scaleback.png
@Boughkeeper I sent you a private AH so you can buy Ogdrun when you're ready. I also added Murder in case you change your mind and so no one else buys it while you're deciding :D
@Boughkeeper I sent you a private AH so you can buy Ogdrun when you're ready. I also added Murder in case you change your mind and so no one else buys it while you're deciding :D
Bump
Bump
@Monako could i get price checks on An Oracle's Sun, Prejudiced Lands, and The Bringer please? :3

i also have some other umas (and customs) if any of these would interest you at all? :0c
@Monako could i get price checks on An Oracle's Sun, Prejudiced Lands, and The Bringer please? :3

i also have some other umas (and customs) if any of these would interest you at all? :0c
W6mRcKD.png empty space
why are you selecting it
@Laeyein Heya! About 1.3kg is what I'd value it. As for Prejudiced land it actually sold for 1.3kg a few pages ago. I'm sorry D:

I haven't been able to find any price information for the bringer sadly, so I'd be willing to look at any offers.

Ohh cool I love your taste in accents/skins. How much do you value bliss fields?
@Laeyein Heya! About 1.3kg is what I'd value it. As for Prejudiced land it actually sold for 1.3kg a few pages ago. I'm sorry D:

I haven't been able to find any price information for the bringer sadly, so I'd be willing to look at any offers.

Ohh cool I love your taste in accents/skins. How much do you value bliss fields?
@Monako oo nice! i'll take Oracle's Sun then, and for Bringer I can start with an offer of 5kg?

bliff fields is a five print that I received three copies of, and i've sold one other for 8kg, so i'd like to get that for this copy as well c:
@Monako oo nice! i'll take Oracle's Sun then, and for Bringer I can start with an offer of 5kg?

bliff fields is a five print that I received three copies of, and i've sold one other for 8kg, so i'd like to get that for this copy as well c:
W6mRcKD.png empty space
why are you selecting it
@Laeyein So in total that would be about 6.3kg. :D
I am happy with that, I'll send you a crossroad.
@Laeyein So in total that would be about 6.3kg. :D
I am happy with that, I'll send you a crossroad.
Bump :3
Bump :3
@Monako
Hello!Do you have a price for Accent: custos solis?
@Monako
Hello!Do you have a price for Accent: custos solis?
1909391_n5t78myY5g3IX7h.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11