Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Selling UMs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Monako Hey there! I was originally looking for the Earth one, but how much for [item= accent: swan lake (red)]?
@Monako

Hey there! I was originally looking for the Earth one, but how much for Accent: Swan Lake (red) ?
He/Him | Gryffindor | Lawful Good | Sagittarius | FR+2

MZeTqmO.png
@TA74 I value that one at about 2kg :3
@TA74 I value that one at about 2kg :3
@Monako Hmmmm. What's your bottom dollar (the least you'd take)?

I'm interested, but 2KG seems a little much for me.
@Monako Hmmmm. What's your bottom dollar (the least you'd take)?

I'm interested, but 2KG seems a little much for me.

MZeTqmO.png
@Monako
Could i get price estimates on , and ?
@Monako
Could i get price estimates on , and ?
bigf.png If you have a baby, you can’t BE the baby
He/they
Look at him
scaleback.png
@TA74 I was going off the price of a copy on the AH :D
1.3kg is probably the least I'd take. I'm quite fond of the swan lake sets.

@Ogdrun 800 gems for Ogdrun, @Murder 1,600 gems, 1,800 gems for Apprenticeship
@TA74 I was going off the price of a copy on the AH :D
1.3kg is probably the least I'd take. I'm quite fond of the swan lake sets.

@Ogdrun 800 gems for Ogdrun, @Murder 1,600 gems, 1,800 gems for Apprenticeship
@Monako (goes into complete Rick Harrison mode) *deep sigh* how’s 900g? (Not my final offer, just bargaining).

@Monako (goes into complete Rick Harrison mode) *deep sigh* how’s 900g? (Not my final offer, just bargaining).

MZeTqmO.png
@TA74 Lol did you really just edit your post to reduce your offer from 1kg to 900 gems? XDD

Totally understand if you're looking for a bargain, perhaps you might be able to get one from the artist in question? They might do reprints. IronAndWine is their username. Cheers.
@TA74 Lol did you really just edit your post to reduce your offer from 1kg to 900 gems? XDD

Totally understand if you're looking for a bargain, perhaps you might be able to get one from the artist in question? They might do reprints. IronAndWine is their username. Cheers.
@Monako …maybe. I was having second thoughts lol. I’ll come back later if I’m still interested in the future. I would have went to IronandWine, but it appears that they are inactive atm.

Also, you may have misspinged the person looking for the price check, just thought I’d let you know :)

Cheers!
@Monako …maybe. I was having second thoughts lol. I’ll come back later if I’m still interested in the future. I would have went to IronandWine, but it appears that they are inactive atm.

Also, you may have misspinged the person looking for the price check, just thought I’d let you know :)

Cheers!

MZeTqmO.png
Woops, thanks!

@Boughkeeper 800 gems for Ogdrun, Murder 1,600 gems, 1,800 gems for Apprenticeship
Woops, thanks!

@Boughkeeper 800 gems for Ogdrun, Murder 1,600 gems, 1,800 gems for Apprenticeship
@Monako Prices for The Bringer & Unfit to rule?
@Monako Prices for The Bringer & Unfit to rule?
pancatcher.png bzzZrFR.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11