Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] Glowing Embers, Chests
1 2 3 4
Reusing the thread; I think I edited thoroughly but if it says tablets anywhere, I mean embers now. I already got everything I wanted from Festive Favors, so I'll be trading/selling the rest of the embers I get this festival. I'm not specifically looking to trade chests but I'm open to it, so I'm listing them too. [b]Currently available[/b][list] [*]Glowing Embers 875 [*]Candlelit Secrets Chest x1 [*]Born for Burning Chest x2 [*]Blazing Necromancer Chest x2 [*]Esteemed Metalsmith Chest x2 [*]I can also brew Baldwin skins if anyone is interested in those [/list] [b]I'm interested in:[/b] [list] [*][b]Magical Shards[/b]: will trade embers for shards 1:1; I might be persuaded to throw in a few extra embers for larger trades [*]Gems/Treasure: I will sell embers for 1g or 1050t each [*]Certain hibernal den items; I'll value embers at 1g:2 embers, and the items at LAH for these [list] [*]Giggling Planesrunner [*]Black Sea Nettle x5 [*]Just... eggs. So many eggs. I need Shadow, Earth, Fire, Wind, Lightning, Light, Nature, Plague, and Arcane [*]I will add more items as I unlock den slots and get new tasks [/list] [*]Certain battle stones: like with hibden items, items at LAH and 1g:2 embers [list] [*]Berserker [*]Rally [*]Ambush: up to 6 [/list] [*]I'm also looking for Starfall skins that I don't have; that would be a giant list and is low priority so I'm not going to list them, but if you have any that you're looking to get rid of I'll be happy to check whether it's one I need. [/list] I'm subscribed but don't mind pings
Reusing the thread; I think I edited thoroughly but if it says tablets anywhere, I mean embers now.

I already got everything I wanted from Festive Favors, so I'll be trading/selling the rest of the embers I get this festival. I'm not specifically looking to trade chests but I'm open to it, so I'm listing them too.

Currently available
  • Glowing Embers 875
  • Candlelit Secrets Chest x1
  • Born for Burning Chest x2
  • Blazing Necromancer Chest x2
  • Esteemed Metalsmith Chest x2
  • I can also brew Baldwin skins if anyone is interested in those

I'm interested in:
  • Magical Shards: will trade embers for shards 1:1; I might be persuaded to throw in a few extra embers for larger trades
  • Gems/Treasure: I will sell embers for 1g or 1050t each
  • Certain hibernal den items; I'll value embers at 1g:2 embers, and the items at LAH for these
    • Giggling Planesrunner
    • Black Sea Nettle x5
    • Just... eggs. So many eggs. I need Shadow, Earth, Fire, Wind, Lightning, Light, Nature, Plague, and Arcane
    • I will add more items as I unlock den slots and get new tasks
  • Certain battle stones: like with hibden items, items at LAH and 1g:2 embers
    • Berserker
    • Rally
    • Ambush: up to 6
  • I'm also looking for Starfall skins that I don't have; that would be a giant list and is low priority so I'm not going to list them, but if you have any that you're looking to get rid of I'll be happy to check whether it's one I need.

I'm subscribed but don't mind pings
Curiosity hasn't killed me yet.

Starfall Skin/Accent Price Tracking Spreadsheet
Hello! I'm interested Radiant Knight Chest/Immaculate Tablets I have: [Item=Water Runestone] lah of 38g [item=Moonlight Fungi] lah of 6g
Hello! I'm interested Radiant Knight Chest/Immaculate Tablets
I have:
Water Runestone lah of 38g
Moonlight Fungi lah of 6g

74608095.png 67644545.png 66323483.png My Wishlist
Long Drop Coli
Aella Hatchery (Green dragons)
HFNgSxI.gif
@COparade Hi! The Radiant Knight Chest is currently LAH 34g, which leaves 10g extra between the fungi and runestone, so would the chest + 15 tablets work for you?
@COparade Hi! The Radiant Knight Chest is currently LAH 34g, which leaves 10g extra between the fungi and runestone, so would the chest + 15 tablets work for you?

I'm interested in your tablets. I can offer [item=Fennec Kitsune] 18g [item=Jumping Spider] 5 for 9g, so 27g for 15 [item=Leech] 5 for 1g, so 4g for 20 [item=Cragside Mussels] 1 for 1g, so 20g for 20 total: 69g How about 103 tablets?
I'm interested in your tablets. I can offer

Fennec Kitsune 18g
Jumping Spider 5 for 9g, so 27g for 15
Leech 5 for 1g, so 4g for 20
Cragside Mussels 1 for 1g, so 20g for 20

total: 69g
How about 103 tablets?

@Dreu That sounds great, thank you! I'll start a CR
@Dreu That sounds great, thank you! I'll start a CR

I have these fams for tablets: [item=pale greattusk] 7g [item=moonlight fungi] 6g
I have these fams for tablets:

Pale Greattusk 7g

Moonlight Fungi 6g
IMG_0615.png
@Laugh Thank you! Will 21 tablets work for you?
@Laugh Thank you! Will 21 tablets work for you?

Sure! (:
Sure! (:
IMG_0615.png
For tablets, I can offer [item=Mystic Bark Mask] 98g [item=Mage's Cranberry Overcoat] 9g [item=Tengu] 9g [item=Greattusk] 11g
For tablets, I can offer

Mystic Bark Mask 98g
Mage's Cranberry Overcoat 9g
Tengu 9g
Greattusk 11g
@Dreu Alright! Assuming my math is right, that would be 127g, so 191 tablets. Does that sound right to you?
@Dreu Alright! Assuming my math is right, that would be 127g, so 191 tablets. Does that sound right to you?

1 2 3 4