Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | brightshine swap hub
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 28 29
@Adamanta is your extra chest by chance sunchaser? If so I’d like to buy with 40 tablets
@Adamanta is your extra chest by chance sunchaser? If so I’d like to buy with 40 tablets
@aphreal

I have an extra Radiant Knight to trade for your Orbs of Light if you haven't gotten one already!
@aphreal

I have an extra Radiant Knight to trade for your Orbs of Light if you haven't gotten one already!
@Iskaeil Hi, thank you for pinging me, but I've already placed it in a Crossroads trade. That's my bad- I'll edit my post.
@Iskaeil Hi, thank you for pinging me, but I've already placed it in a Crossroads trade. That's my bad- I'll edit my post.
@Faceted That sounds great! Can you set up a CR?
@Faceted That sounds great! Can you set up a CR?
@Adamanta I would be happy to trade my Ruins Protector for your Herald of Dawn!
@Adamanta I would be happy to trade my Ruins Protector for your Herald of Dawn!
[edit] Got all my chests thank you!!
[edit] Got all my chests thank you!!
[b]Have[/b] [item=Ruins Protector Chest] Ruins Protector [b]Want[/b] [item=Herald of Dawn Chest][item=Sunchaser Chest] Herald of Dawn or Sunchaser Feel free to just send a CR
Have
Ruins Protector Chest
Ruins Protector

Want
Herald of Dawn Chest Sunchaser Chest
Herald of Dawn or Sunchaser

Feel free to just send a CR
HkBryjM.gif3d8637d4e0c3a40a9104ee27b702ba84.png
Have: [item=Orbs of Light chest] Want: [Item=Herald of dawn chest] or [item=sunchaser chest]
Have:
Orbs of Light Chest

Want:
Herald of Dawn Chest or Sunchaser Chest
tumblr_nxdfodsac01ukywbko5_100.pngXBhgPWa.gif2OTuj7X.png
@Boughkeeper

i don't have one right now, but if another drops i'll let you know! sorry i can't be more helpful :(
@Boughkeeper

i don't have one right now, but if another drops i'll let you know! sorry i can't be more helpful :(
they/them || if you're pinging me, there's only one 'i' in my username!
Have: [item=immaculate tablet] Want: Any chests! I need doubles of all of them, name your price~ @Adamanta hello! I'd like to buy your radiant knight chest for tablets^^
Have: Immaculate Tablet
Want: Any chests! I need doubles of all of them, name your price~

@Adamanta hello! I'd like to buy your radiant knight chest for tablets^^
59452140_om9.gif
Misty | She/her | FR +5 | Artist
aaTKvHc.png
I can get distracted and forget stuff easily, please pm or ping if I missed something!
About | Avatar | Art socials
qvvKrNY.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 28 29