Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Baldwin's Bubbling Brew Level 15
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Mahohi I can absolutely help you with that, but I'll not be able to start right away, so if you want someone else to help you, then I'll understand. I'll be busy today, so I can't start until tomorrow, and it'll be a slow process because of work :P But if that'd cool with you, then may may send me as much as you want, and I'll get going :)
@Mahohi I can absolutely help you with that, but I'll not be able to start right away, so if you want someone else to help you, then I'll understand. I'll be busy today, so I can't start until tomorrow, and it'll be a slow process because of work :P But if that'd cool with you, then may may send me as much as you want, and I'll get going :)
>:)
@ignorantsandwich it's all cool! My bad for asking so late in the fest oof. Don't worry, i managed to get enough skins :3 Thank you for letting me know <3
@ignorantsandwich it's all cool! My bad for asking so late in the fest oof. Don't worry, i managed to get enough skins :3 Thank you for letting me know <3
Kursed-Curtain-Signature.gif
@Mahogi Oh wow, I just realized that I typo'd when trying to ping you!
I'm ready to help you whenever, and I don't really have a limit to how much I can help you with either :P So you're good to send me whatever you want, and I'll get started asap :) So long as we both realize it'll take some time, hehe :P
@Mahogi Oh wow, I just realized that I typo'd when trying to ping you!
I'm ready to help you whenever, and I don't really have a limit to how much I can help you with either :P So you're good to send me whatever you want, and I'll get started asap :) So long as we both realize it'll take some time, hehe :P
@ignorantsandwich

Oooh I see xD No worries, and yes I understand and am in no big rush :) Sending you a stack!!
@ignorantsandwich

Oooh I see xD No worries, and yes I understand and am in no big rush :) Sending you a stack!!
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
E27J5Sp.png2aALZUV.png Looking for a KS familiar!
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
It is with great pleasure that I now offer cauldron services at level 13! Thank you to everyone who've helped me go up another level, and here's to many more ;)
The cauldron isn't available just yet, I still have a pretty big order that I'm chipping away at. Just wanted to share the good news!
It is with great pleasure that I now offer cauldron services at level 13! Thank you to everyone who've helped me go up another level, and here's to many more ;)
The cauldron isn't available just yet, I still have a pretty big order that I'm chipping away at. Just wanted to share the good news!
@ignorantsandwich I'm back again, this time to order 1 Arcane Tome
@ignorantsandwich I'm back again, this time to order 1 Arcane Tome
lightning_nonbinbling_by_cicide76536-dcilwkx.gifUntitled399-20210606001755.pnglightning_nonbinbling_by_cicide76536-dcilwkx.gif
@ignorantsandwich can I commission 12 plum wooly tails?
@ignorantsandwich can I commission 12 plum wooly tails?
Lichtdrache.gif
@Mahogi Your order is finally finished! You'll fint it in the crossroads. Thank you for your patience :)

@RhiRhiWoFLower Hi again! Sure thing, my cauldron just opened up so I'm ready to start whenever you send me the ingredients :)

@TrissyCat Yep, that you can! I have an order that'll take 6hr before I can start yours, but as soon as that's done I'll get your order started. I'll let you know when it's your turn :)
@Mahogi Your order is finally finished! You'll fint it in the crossroads. Thank you for your patience :)

@RhiRhiWoFLower Hi again! Sure thing, my cauldron just opened up so I'm ready to start whenever you send me the ingredients :)

@TrissyCat Yep, that you can! I have an order that'll take 6hr before I can start yours, but as soon as that's done I'll get your order started. I'll let you know when it's your turn :)
@ignorantsandwich

Are you available to brew festival currency?
@ignorantsandwich

Are you available to brew festival currency?
@Mystyic Hi! I am, but there is a bit of a wait before I'll be able to do so. I have two orders that'll take some time, and I was also planning on brewing the festival skins for myself as soon as the other orders were done. But I can ping you when that's all done, and you can tell me if you're still interested by then :)
@Mystyic Hi! I am, but there is a bit of a wait before I'll be able to do so. I have two orders that'll take some time, and I was also planning on brewing the festival skins for myself as soon as the other orders were done. But I can ping you when that's all done, and you can tell me if you're still interested by then :)
1 2 3 4 5 6