Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] <3 Coliseum Services <3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/720714779211202591/859938351389081600/coliseumservices.png[/img] [center]______________________________________________ [/center] Hello! I'm starting up my coliseum grinding and leveling services to y'all!! I would like to preface this with some important information: [LIST=1] [*]I am a full-time college student and I work part-time on weekends, I will not be available all the time BUT I will try to respond as soon as I am online [*] I have a personal life, please be patient with me if I am a bit slow [/LIST] [center]AVAILABILITY:[/center] [center] Open!![/center] [center]COLISEUM GRINDING [b]open[/b] | closed[/center] [center]FESTIVAL GRINDING open | [b]closed[/b][/center] [center] DRAGON LEVELING open | [b]closed[/b][/center] __________________________________________________________________ Some General Rules: [LIST] [*]I will only grind/level for 2 people at a time, it is a first come first served basis [*] If there are two people already in the queue, still feel free to send me a message and say you're interested. I'll respond as soon as I can! [*]When I am ready to grind items/level your dragon I will send you a message to set up a two-way CR [*] If you do not send a CR within 24 hours of my message, you will be dropped from the queue [*] I will take treasure and gems, [u]but I prefer treasure.[/u] Ratio is 1g:1500t [*]If you find that I am taking too long to get your request done, send me a message but do not cancel the CR. I will most likely fully refund you and send your dragon back (up to a certain point, more info under the leveling section) [*] At this point in time, I will not level up a dragon past level 15 and I will stop grinding for items at the 1 1/2 hour mark [/LIST] Currently Working on: NONE QUEUE (Two Slots Open!)
coliseumservices.png

Hello! I'm starting up my coliseum grinding and leveling services to y'all!! I would like to preface this with some important information:
  1. I am a full-time college student and I work part-time on weekends, I will not be available all the time BUT I will try to respond as soon as I am online
  2. I have a personal life, please be patient with me if I am a bit slow
AVAILABILITY:
Open!!
COLISEUM GRINDING
open | closed

FESTIVAL GRINDING
open | closed

DRAGON LEVELING
open | closed

Some General Rules:
  • I will only grind/level for 2 people at a time, it is a first come first served basis
  • If there are two people already in the queue, still feel free to send me a message and say you're interested. I'll respond as soon as I can!
  • When I am ready to grind items/level your dragon I will send you a message to set up a two-way CR
  • If you do not send a CR within 24 hours of my message, you will be dropped from the queue
  • I will take treasure and gems, but I prefer treasure. Ratio is 1g:1500t
  • If you find that I am taking too long to get your request done, send me a message but do not cancel the CR. I will most likely fully refund you and send your dragon back (up to a certain point, more info under the leveling section)
  • At this point in time, I will not level up a dragon past level 15 and I will stop grinding for items at the 1 1/2 hour mark

Currently Working on:

NONE

QUEUE (Two Slots Open!)

COLISEUM GRINDING

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
  • You keep EVERYTHING from the grind including eggs, genes, familiars, food, etc.
  • You do not need to send a dragon to me for grinding, I have my dragons for that
  • I will only grind for 1 1/2 hours PER ORDER
  • You need to create a form using the template below and send it to me in a message or on the forum, once I acknowledge your message I will ask you to send a Two Way CR request with the payment (treasure or gems, 1g:1500t)
  • I will not accept the CR until I finished grinding for items
  • For now I can only grind up to level 20 (Boreal Woods)
  • You can order more coliseum grinding if you'd like, but only after I have finished your first request
    PRICES
LVL 1-10 | 70kt/hr, 42kt per half hour
LVL 11-20 | 90kt/hr, 45kt per half hour
[ex: if you want one and a half hours in The Training Grounds it would come to a total of 112kt]

FORM

The form MUST be sent via message or on here, but there is a higher chance I will be checking my messages rather than the forums
PLACE: [ex: LV 13 BAMBOO FALLS]
LENGTH: [ex: one hour]
PAYMENT: [ex: treasure]

I will let you know if something comes up in my personal life or if I am busier than normal
COLISEUM GRINDING

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
  • You keep EVERYTHING from the grind including eggs, genes, familiars, food, etc.
  • You do not need to send a dragon to me for grinding, I have my dragons for that
  • I will only grind for 1 1/2 hours PER ORDER
  • You need to create a form using the template below and send it to me in a message or on the forum, once I acknowledge your message I will ask you to send a Two Way CR request with the payment (treasure or gems, 1g:1500t)
  • You can order more coliseum grinding if you'd like, but only after I have finished your first request
    PRICES
LVL 1-10 | 70kt/hr, 42kt per half hour
LVL 11-20 | 90kt/hr, 45kt per half hour
[ex: if you want one and a half hours in The Training Grounds it would come to a total of 112kt]

FORM

The form MUST be sent via message or on here, but there is a higher chance I will be checking my messages rather than the forums

I will let you know if something comes up in my personal life or if I am busier than normal
FESTIVAL GRINDING

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
  • I will only grind for an hour or less (unless otherwise stated, check out the friend rising discord for possible discounts from me :) )
  • You need to create a form using the template below and send it to me in a message or on the forum, once I acknowledge your message I will ask you to send a Two Way CR request with the payment (I will only accept treasure for festival grinding)
PRICES

LVL 1-10 | 80kt/hr, 40kt per half hour
LVL 11-20 | 100kt/hr, 50kt per half hour

FESTIVAL GRINDING

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
  • I will only grind for an hour or less (unless otherwise stated, check out the friend rising discord for possible discounts from me :) )
  • You need to create a form using the template below and send it to me in a message or on the forum, once I acknowledge your message I will ask you to send a Two Way CR request with the payment (I will only accept treasure for festival grinding)
PRICES

LVL 1-10 | 80kt/hr, 40kt per half hour
LVL 11-20 | 100kt/hr, 50kt per half hour

x
x
please lol
please lol
@lijzinn

Are you open for fest and do you charge the same amount for it? :)
@lijzinn

pdPOUgg.png
[quote name="Skiatha" date="2021-06-26 08:26:08" ] @lijzinn Are you open for fest and do you charge the same amount for it? :) [/quote] @Skiatha Yes! I will be doing festival grinding, but since it’s the festival I’m charging about 10kt more for the lower levels. 70kt per hour for levels 1-10, 90kt per hour for levels 11-20. I’m willing to negotiate but will not go lower than the regular price for grinding
Skiatha wrote on 2021-06-26 08:26:08:
@lijzinn

@Skiatha
Yes! I will be doing festival grinding, but since it’s the festival I’m charging about 10kt more for the lower levels. 70kt per hour for levels 1-10, 90kt per hour for levels 11-20. I’m willing to negotiate but will not go lower than the regular price for grinding
@lijzinn

Understandable! Can I get 1 hr fest grinding starting tomorrow in Sandswept Delta? :)
@lijzinn

Understandable! Can I get 1 hr fest grinding starting tomorrow in Sandswept Delta? :)
pdPOUgg.png
@Skiatha

Sure thing! Go ahead and send a two way crossroad for 70kt or 46g depending on which way you wanna pay

Thank you!
@Skiatha

Sure thing! Go ahead and send a two way crossroad for 70kt or 46g depending on which way you wanna pay

Thank you!
Bump :)
Bump :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7