Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | S:: Many UMA + site accent 11/4 updated
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27
I accidentally did it without the numbers at first! Oops, changed it now but I don't know if you got the ping so I'm pinging you again...

Sorry...

@grasssnake485
I accidentally did it without the numbers at first! Oops, changed it now but I don't know if you got the ping so I'm pinging you again...

Sorry...

@grasssnake485
@Error101

Skin artists typically take the price of the blueprint, then tack on 300-800g profit per print. Some rarer prints like 10-prints, 5-prints, customs can go for even higher, like 1.5k-2k per copy directly from the artist. I dislike up-pricing resales, but most people reselling skins, especially if the skin is limited print/retired/artist inactive will up-price 40-200% more than the original print price. (I've seen 500g accents go for over 5kg)

@BananaBird6665
Heyo! I prefer to do negotiations on the forums since my inbox is usually filled with art/comm stuff ^^ I don't really have a price in mind for my bribe box sales, toss me an offer! I'm most interested in art/writing or my wishlist accents rather than pure t/G right now.

@Glum
I don't really have a price in mind for my bribe box sales; toss me an offer! Pretty sure the skin is still in printing so you might be able to get it directly from the artist cheaper than me, lol
@Error101

Skin artists typically take the price of the blueprint, then tack on 300-800g profit per print. Some rarer prints like 10-prints, 5-prints, customs can go for even higher, like 1.5k-2k per copy directly from the artist. I dislike up-pricing resales, but most people reselling skins, especially if the skin is limited print/retired/artist inactive will up-price 40-200% more than the original print price. (I've seen 500g accents go for over 5kg)

@BananaBird6665
Heyo! I prefer to do negotiations on the forums since my inbox is usually filled with art/comm stuff ^^ I don't really have a price in mind for my bribe box sales, toss me an offer! I'm most interested in art/writing or my wishlist accents rather than pure t/G right now.

@Glum
I don't really have a price in mind for my bribe box sales; toss me an offer! Pretty sure the skin is still in printing so you might be able to get it directly from the artist cheaper than me, lol
tumblr_ph9qsupfNG1sbxtq7o6_250.png
IMG_6697.PNG?.png

Acelaena | They/Them | Deviantart | Toyhou.se
@grasssnake485
I can do either art or writing! I'm even fine with both depending on the length. Am decent at both! I am very passionate about drawing and I draw a lot and I have written a book that is currently getting published!

Also any extra fees you might want I currently have 5000 treasure though I can get more easily!
@grasssnake485
I can do either art or writing! I'm even fine with both depending on the length. Am decent at both! I am very passionate about drawing and I draw a lot and I have written a book that is currently getting published!

Also any extra fees you might want I currently have 5000 treasure though I can get more easily!
@grasssnake485

Hey, saw you wanted some melters and nesters. I’d be willing to do both if you’d be down, I currently have 5 nests open and ready.
@grasssnake485

Hey, saw you wanted some melters and nesters. I’d be willing to do both if you’d be down, I currently have 5 nests open and ready.
S1cbV7x.png She/Her | Light Flight | Exalting Lair
Chicken Smoothie Profile
Ugly To Beautiful Challenge
@BananaBird6665
Cool! Do you mind sending me some sample work?

@Casper117
I'm super low on lair space so I won't be able to juggle renting nests right now... :(
But yes! Am looking for melters, how many items did you want to start with?
@BananaBird6665
Cool! Do you mind sending me some sample work?

@Casper117
I'm super low on lair space so I won't be able to juggle renting nests right now... :(
But yes! Am looking for melters, how many items did you want to start with?
IMG_6697.PNG?.png

@grasssnake485
I'll send you a drawing I did of a dragon a long time ago, I'll just have to find it!
@grasssnake485
I'll send you a drawing I did of a dragon a long time ago, I'll just have to find it!
@grasssnake
I can't find it! Though I can draw something new as a sample!
It may take me a bit but I've got time!
@grasssnake
I can't find it! Though I can draw something new as a sample!
It may take me a bit but I've got time!
@grasssnake485
I can do a stack of 99 if you like. It’ll probably take me a bit to do but one I’m done I’ll send the mats over
@grasssnake485
I can do a stack of 99 if you like. It’ll probably take me a bit to do but one I’m done I’ll send the mats over
S1cbV7x.png She/Her | Light Flight | Exalting Lair
Chicken Smoothie Profile
Ugly To Beautiful Challenge
@Casper117
Stack sent! Please send the items back to me by 2-way CR~
@Casper117
Stack sent! Please send the items back to me by 2-way CR~
IMG_6697.PNG?.png

@Casper117

Yo! I have a pair ready to breed if you want to offer a nest!
@Casper117

Yo! I have a pair ready to breed if you want to offer a nest!
IMG_6697.PNG?.png

1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27