Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | S:: Many UMA + site accent 11/4 updated
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 26 27
@ArceusAcelaena I'm interested in these: [skin=37584] [skin=38330] I have these: [item=sorrel gryphlet] [item=superb gryphlet] [item=crystalspine gem guardian] [item=tsunami gem guardian] [item=origami steward] [item=secondary gene: morph] and I can make up the difference in T/G
@ArceusAcelaena I'm interested in these:

I have these:

Sorrel Gryphlet Superb Gryphlet Crystalspine Gem Guardian Tsunami Gem Guardian Origami Steward Secondary Gene: Morph

and I can make up the difference in T/G
Wishlist
Giveaway
I am interested in this skin [skin=39249] I can offer [item=filigree rapier], [item=luminous ambassador], [item=sakura flowerfall], and potentially make up any difference with [item=vial of scattersight] (up to 15)
I am interested in this skin

I can offer Filigree Rapier , Luminous Ambassador , Sakura Flowerfall , and potentially make up any difference with Vial of Scattersight (up to 15)
x0rhUsB.gifFZxDcvW.gif0pkMif2.gif
@MidnightGarden
Awesome! How about a profile like Yuna's profile for her best friend, Aidryn? Here's the world lore sheet and the rest of the characters in this world
@MidnightGarden
Awesome! How about a profile like Yuna's profile for her best friend, Aidryn? Here's the world lore sheet and the rest of the characters in this world
tumblr_ph9qsupfNG1sbxtq7o6_250.png
IMG_6697.PNG?.png

Acelaena | They/Them | Deviantart | Toyhou.se
@haxure
Mmm Angel of Recover is very tempting, but red isn't really a color I collect, sorry!

@wallaby
Bribe me! Bribe box sales I'm generally looking for art/writing or skin trades or rare items and I don't care so much about value.

@VolcanicThunder
Ying chun I'd let go for around 1.2kg, but Veraltyd is still in printing so I'd really rather trade for stuff I find more valuable like art/writing or skin trades or rare items. Of your offers I'm only interested in the gem guardians, which come out to 115g together!

@Evarinya
Abyssal Protector is my copy of a 10-print personal custom– the original sale price was 1250g. I'm most interested in the flowerfall and luminous ambassador, would you be able to make up the other 655g in gems?
@haxure
Mmm Angel of Recover is very tempting, but red isn't really a color I collect, sorry!

@wallaby
Bribe me! Bribe box sales I'm generally looking for art/writing or skin trades or rare items and I don't care so much about value.

@VolcanicThunder
Ying chun I'd let go for around 1.2kg, but Veraltyd is still in printing so I'd really rather trade for stuff I find more valuable like art/writing or skin trades or rare items. Of your offers I'm only interested in the gem guardians, which come out to 115g together!

@Evarinya
Abyssal Protector is my copy of a 10-print personal custom– the original sale price was 1250g. I'm most interested in the flowerfall and luminous ambassador, would you be able to make up the other 655g in gems?
IMG_6697.PNG?.png

Hey there! Sorry about that, I replied super early. At the time all I was thinking was "ooh pretty" and... forgot about forum courtesy.

I've taken a closer look now, and I'd actually be interested in bribing either for that, this skin: , or both.

Admittedly my strength is in drawing animals/dragons/anthro. You can see my work here. Let me know!
Hey there! Sorry about that, I replied super early. At the time all I was thinking was "ooh pretty" and... forgot about forum courtesy.

I've taken a closer look now, and I'd actually be interested in bribing either for that, this skin: , or both.

Admittedly my strength is in drawing animals/dragons/anthro. You can see my work here. Let me know!
b370d15dcc6c6de13547824fbed56ba2ae0f8153.png Ljw7JvQ.png UBaiWUV.png eIK5iG7.png
JvUa9ma.png feXtM27.png FObX7rS.png
gYW0j5f.png wthFnM3.png gE96VFA.png
they/he | formerly neonpine
@ArceusAcelaena hi!! i want to make an offer for Skin: High Tea - this one is in your bribe section, so here's what ive got!

On the artist's shop, they have the price for the skin listed as (this was a range from 250g-375g + Skin blueprint so im gonna put the highest down) 2375kg - i'll offer you that plus the following i have from your wishlist:

- Primary Gene: Petals for Kaeya
- Primary Gene: Python
- Primary Gene: Morph
- Scene: Icewarden's Domain
- Cosmic Gecko
- Vigilant Spear
- Frigid Gem Guardian
- Ferberus
- Prickly Strangler
- Wintermane Bowman

If i am lowballing or highballing this please let me know! I'm in the process of making a Mollymauk Tealeaf fandragon and this is the PERFECT skin for him!!!!
@ArceusAcelaena hi!! i want to make an offer for Skin: High Tea - this one is in your bribe section, so here's what ive got!

On the artist's shop, they have the price for the skin listed as (this was a range from 250g-375g + Skin blueprint so im gonna put the highest down) 2375kg - i'll offer you that plus the following i have from your wishlist:

- Primary Gene: Petals for Kaeya
- Primary Gene: Python
- Primary Gene: Morph
- Scene: Icewarden's Domain
- Cosmic Gecko
- Vigilant Spear
- Frigid Gem Guardian
- Ferberus
- Prickly Strangler
- Wintermane Bowman

If i am lowballing or highballing this please let me know! I'm in the process of making a Mollymauk Tealeaf fandragon and this is the PERFECT skin for him!!!!
1Wa1sIi.gif
felix || he/they
Yeah I could do that. I'll set up a 2 way CR then, thanks :)
Yeah I could do that. I'll set up a 2 way CR then, thanks :)
x0rhUsB.gifFZxDcvW.gif0pkMif2.gif
@ArceusAcelaena I'm extremely interested in Could I ask for the price? What about ?
@ArceusAcelaena I'm extremely interested in Could I ask for the price? What about ?
@matchstickphyre
I could do a Petals scroll, ferberus, cosmic gecko, and Scene: Icewarden's Domain!
@matchstickphyre
I could do a Petals scroll, ferberus, cosmic gecko, and Scene: Icewarden's Domain!
IMG_6697.PNG?.png

@ArceusAcelaena sounds good!! ill set up a two way!
@ArceusAcelaena sounds good!! ill set up a two way!
1Wa1sIi.gif
felix || he/they
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 26 27