Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] DOM Shop! Lighting flight
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@fredddio

Yep! Send by PM or Cr
@fredddio

Yep! Send by PM or Cr
cowfish.gif
@okn
hello hello! could i ask you to grab me a modern secondary gene: striation please?
@okn
hello hello! could i ask you to grab me a modern secondary gene: striation please?
|| c h a i ||
mlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png
@crabbit

Send by PM or CR!
@crabbit

Send by PM or CR!
cowfish.gif
@okn [item=Primary Gene: Tiger]x1[item=Secondary Gene: Saturn]x1[item=Tertiary Gene: Thylacine]x1 Can I order these genes? And.. I know that I need to send you money for the genes that I want to receive, but I did not understand, do I need to somehow pay for you to catch this items for me?
@okn

Primary Gene: Tiger x1 Secondary Gene: Saturn x1 Tertiary Gene: Thylacine x1
Can I order these genes? And..
I know that I need to send you money for the genes that I want to receive, but I did not understand, do I need to somehow pay for you to catch this items for me?
bo7h2Yj.png
@okn hihi if possible would you be able to grab me a [item=tertiary Gene: Contour], [item=Breed Change: Tundra] and a [item=Secondary Gene: Noxtide] and that should be 314,500t?
@okn

hihi if possible would you be able to grab me a Tertiary Gene: Contour , Breed Change: Tundra and a Secondary Gene: Noxtide and that should be 314,500t?
@okn
I totally forgot I also need:
Vista: Starksand Dunes
for 170k!
@okn
I totally forgot I also need:
Vista: Starksand Dunes
for 170k!
tumblr_inline_nb93jmKisp1qg78ij.png
emily
she/her
fr +2
@487

Yes you send me the money as a one way CR or a Pm so I can buy the genes since I don’t have money to buy them for myself. Just send one when you’re ready!

@fredddio

Send as a separate Pm or Cr please!

@xLilM0nsterx

Send each payment as a separate CR please!
@487

Yes you send me the money as a one way CR or a Pm so I can buy the genes since I don’t have money to buy them for myself. Just send one when you’re ready!

@fredddio

Send as a separate Pm or Cr please!

@xLilM0nsterx

Send each payment as a separate CR please!
cowfish.gif
Back online!
Back online!
cowfish.gif
-
-
cowfish.gif
@okn
Hello, could I please get one Breed change: Skydancer?
@okn
Hello, could I please get one Breed change: Skydancer?
d00165ea3be20b3a332165f1cb02d923a7868fe5.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8