Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Apparel/Fam Baldwin Melters
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14
@xXShiverXx

The egg is waiting for you at the Crossroads!
@xXShiverXx

The egg is waiting for you at the Crossroads!
—Gift Giving Threads—

I would appreciate receiving the following: Meat for my lair denizens | Baldwin ingredients | Items for Hibernal Den Slot Expansions
@BlackFinSwampert

Pinging myself a reminder, because I'd love to help! My cauldron (Level 16) is going to be tied up this week doing Prismatic Tokens, but I'll drop back by once I'm cleared out. If you happen to see this, feel free to ping me if you want to set up things beforehand! Otherwise, I'll ping you when I'm clear.
@BlackFinSwampert

Pinging myself a reminder, because I'd love to help! My cauldron (Level 16) is going to be tied up this week doing Prismatic Tokens, but I'll drop back by once I'm cleared out. If you happen to see this, feel free to ping me if you want to set up things beforehand! Otherwise, I'll ping you when I'm clear.
tumblr_inline_nb17n4oppf1qg78ij.pnghv2bk2R.pngmaA9Iub.pngicseesu.png1gXOifQ.png
@xXShiverXx Max level alchemist here, can brew anything. Free of charge, I'm just bored to dth and wanna do something useful
@xXShiverXx Max level alchemist here, can brew anything. Free of charge, I'm just bored to dth and wanna do something useful
@Wakazu I'll send the mats over for an egg! Thanks!
@Wakazu I'll send the mats over for an egg! Thanks!
15584.png >>Shiver
>>They/She
>>Avatar Dragon
@xXShiverXx i can do another brew ! lvl 15 :>
@xXShiverXx i can do another brew ! lvl 15 :>

~
kenn
he / them
fr +17

sales tab

~

~

~

~

~
Arcane-Network.png

~

~

~

~

~
its tskumoyuuma,
no u after the ts !
@tskumoyuuma I'll send over some mats for a few fine alchemical reductions! Don't worry about getting them back too quickly if you want to brew things for the fest
@tskumoyuuma I'll send over some mats for a few fine alchemical reductions! Don't worry about getting them back too quickly if you want to brew things for the fest
15584.png >>Shiver
>>They/She
>>Avatar Dragon
@xXShiverXx

I'll be available to brew once more within the hour!
@xXShiverXx

I'll be available to brew once more within the hour!
—Gift Giving Threads—

I would appreciate receiving the following: Meat for my lair denizens | Baldwin ingredients | Items for Hibernal Den Slot Expansions
and a boop ~ open again
and a boop ~ open again
15584.png >>Shiver
>>They/She
>>Avatar Dragon
Bump
Bump
15584.png >>Shiver
>>They/She
>>Avatar Dragon
Bump
Bump