Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] 1-25 leveling - On Hold
1 2 3
Offering dragon leveling from 1-25 for two dragons in exchange for one hibden egg. [LIST] [*] Please allow one week for training. It usually takes 3-4 days, but I ask for a week in case irl or internet problems occur. [*] I will not offer collateral. [*] Payment sent after your dragons have been leveled. I will send a 2-way CR back w/ your dragons and then you can pay w/ the egg. [*] If I'm unable to train your dragons within the week, I'll send them back to you at what ever level they are at, w/ no charge to you. [/LIST] Still looking for: Got trades pending for all the ones I need [emoji=coatl laughing size=1] Pending: [item=unhatched nature egg] Slots: 1. Naivety (Nature Egg) Wait list: -
Offering dragon leveling from 1-25 for two dragons in exchange for one hibden egg.

• Please allow one week for training. It usually takes 3-4 days, but I ask for a week in case irl or internet problems occur.
  • I will not offer collateral.
  • Payment sent after your dragons have been leveled. I will send a 2-way CR back w/ your dragons and then you can pay w/ the egg.
  • If I'm unable to train your dragons within the week, I'll send them back to you at what ever level they are at, w/ no charge to you.

Still looking for:
Got trades pending for all the ones I need

Pending:
Unhatched Nature Egg

Slots:
1. Naivety (Nature Egg)

Wait list:
-
B085zk6.pngBbHtKFT.pnghVDz5nC.png
bump
bump
I have Shadow and water, i'm checking which dergs i wanna get trained and ill let you know
I have Shadow and water, i'm checking which dergs i wanna get trained and ill let you know
@Brewstoid could you train 4 of my fellas for shadow and water egg?
@Brewstoid could you train 4 of my fellas for shadow and water egg?
@Naivety

Sure thing! Feel free to send over the first two dragons. When they're done, I'll CR them back and you can add 1 egg and the other 2 dragons then. Thanks!
@Naivety

Sure thing! Feel free to send over the first two dragons. When they're done, I'll CR them back and you can add 1 egg and the other 2 dragons then. Thanks!
@Brewstold

I'll take your last slot for a Light Egg?
@Brewstold

I'll take your last slot for a Light Egg?
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@Kunikida

If you don't mind a bit of a wait sure!
I'll put you on the waitlist and ping you again when I'm ready for your dragons. Thank you
@Kunikida

If you don't mind a bit of a wait sure!
I'll put you on the waitlist and ping you again when I'm ready for your dragons. Thank you
Friendly boop [emoji=coatl winking size=1] Help Brewstoid out!
Friendly boop
Help Brewstoid out!
@Naivety

Your 1st pair of dragons is done. Sending a CR now for one egg and the 2nd pair if you'd still like them leveled as well. Thanks again!
@Naivety

Your 1st pair of dragons is done. Sending a CR now for one egg and the 2nd pair if you'd still like them leveled as well. Thanks again!
@Naivety

Hey, I know you said you were busy but I just wanted to check if you still wanted the other leveling service since the CR didn't have dragons.

Just wanted to make sure before I pinged someone else for their order.
@Naivety

Hey, I know you said you were busy but I just wanted to check if you still wanted the other leveling service since the CR didn't have dragons.

Just wanted to make sure before I pinged someone else for their order.
1 2 3