Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] UMAs
1 2 3 4
@The6th - That'd be fine! Would you be okay with 7 eggs for the cost?
@The6th - That'd be fine! Would you be okay with 7 eggs for the cost?
Art of a frog on a leaf next to a bromeliad flower with the text Tropical Rainforest to the right
everbloomgardenspog 8VvjJ9p.png
tun
tIf897pA.gif
she/he
FR+3
tun
@comfrey would you take 3 elemental eggs for in this twilight?
@comfrey would you take 3 elemental eggs for in this twilight?
i3R9M07.pngwe are all lesbians herei3R9M07.png
haaaha friendly bump, we have SO many overlapping tundra skins
haaaha friendly bump, we have SO many overlapping tundra skins
@Comfrey IGNORE THAT LAST POST. Being on mobile messed up the gem alignments omg. Yes, seven eggs is fine!
@Comfrey IGNORE THAT LAST POST. Being on mobile messed up the gem alignments omg. Yes, seven eggs is fine!
@ilan - Yes that would be okay. I'll send a CR in a moment :)

@The6th - Haha no worries, I'm usually on mobile myself x) I'll start the CR in a second here!

@Chants - Haha thanks. Us Tundra-holics gotta stick together huh? Sorry I couldn't offer you somethin new, but you may wanna note these prices, cause they were a pain to get LOL
@ilan - Yes that would be okay. I'll send a CR in a moment :)

@The6th - Haha no worries, I'm usually on mobile myself x) I'll start the CR in a second here!

@Chants - Haha thanks. Us Tundra-holics gotta stick together huh? Sorry I couldn't offer you somethin new, but you may wanna note these prices, cause they were a pain to get LOL
Art of a frog on a leaf next to a bromeliad flower with the text Tropical Rainforest to the right
tun
tIf897pA.gif
she/he
FR+3
tun
hi! oooh so many lovely tundra accents - could i get cosmic fluff please?
hi! oooh so many lovely tundra accents - could i get cosmic fluff please?
Q0p4QGz.pngfkWjutW.pngUU9vIu2.png bbNLp19.gif
@oworm - yes I love them flumfs... certainly you can, I'll start a PA for you :)
@oworm - yes I love them flumfs... certainly you can, I'll start a PA for you :)
tun
tIf897pA.gif
she/he
FR+3
tun
much appreciated! it's a huge temptation to buy more of these haha, i love tundras. thank you!
much appreciated! it's a huge temptation to buy more of these haha, i love tundras. thank you!
Q0p4QGz.pngfkWjutW.pngUU9vIu2.png bbNLp19.gif
@oworm - I love them too... it's a problem vnbbvbvbv thank you as well, enjoy!
@oworm - I love them too... it's a problem vnbbvbvbv thank you as well, enjoy!
tun
tIf897pA.gif
she/he
FR+3
tun
Just put everything still available on the AH for your convenience, but feel free to message me here for holds or payments with eggs. ♥
Just put everything still available on the AH for your convenience, but feel free to message me here for holds or payments with eggs. ♥
tun
tIf897pA.gif
she/he
FR+3
tun
1 2 3 4