Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] DV Pai/Oran, KS, and Pots (1:180)
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 76 77
New day, new boop!
New day, new boop!
@Wych Hello! How much can I get for 12K pots and one Orchard Historian Mantle in treasure? If it's equal value, I can also accept any limited fest items or items from my wl in addition/as full payment
@Wych Hello! How much can I get for 12K pots and one Orchard Historian Mantle in treasure? If it's equal value, I can also accept any limited fest items or items from my wl in addition/as full payment
@Fireflicker Hey there, thanks for posting! For the 12k pots it'd be 44 (rounded up) gems and for an Oran item it'd be another 40 gems, so 84 gems total.

I can do treasure if you would like, at 1g:1200t it'd be 100,800 treasure.

Can you let me know if that works for you? :)
@Fireflicker Hey there, thanks for posting! For the 12k pots it'd be 44 (rounded up) gems and for an Oran item it'd be another 40 gems, so 84 gems total.

I can do treasure if you would like, at 1g:1200t it'd be 100,800 treasure.

Can you let me know if that works for you? :)
@Wych
That works! I'll send the pots & make a trade for the item
@Wych
That works! I'll send the pots & make a trade for the item
@Fireflicker Great! I actually forgot to list my DV, but I saw you sent over the pots! Did you mean to send 19k though? I can pay you for the extras if you'd like - I could send another 25g to cover them?
@Fireflicker Great! I actually forgot to list my DV, but I saw you sent over the pots! Did you mean to send 19k though? I can pay you for the extras if you'd like - I could send another 25g to cover them?
@Wych
Oops I sent the wrong number ^^" Do you mind returning?
@Wych
Oops I sent the wrong number ^^" Do you mind returning?
@Fireflicker Yep I can do that :) I'll offer on the trade too!
@Fireflicker Yep I can do that :) I'll offer on the trade too!
Thanks for trading! ^^
Thanks for trading! ^^
I have 74,000 potatoes, would you be interested for 269 gems?

I also have like 25 turnip pets, I wasn't sure if you're still looking for fodder but if you are I'd be happy to sell those for gems as well!
I have 74,000 potatoes, would you be interested for 269 gems?

I also have like 25 turnip pets, I wasn't sure if you're still looking for fodder but if you are I'd be happy to sell those for gems as well!
@Seasonal Hey there, thanks for posting! I can do the pots and the pets. Do you want to give me a total count for the pets so I can send you the CR? :D
@Seasonal Hey there, thanks for posting! I can do the pots and the pets. Do you want to give me a total count for the pets so I can send you the CR? :D
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 76 77