Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] DV Referrals (Closed, read OP)
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@queerkestrel

Awesome! :D Sending the gems over now!
@queerkestrel

Awesome! :D Sending the gems over now!
tumblr_inline_nk71a9tcrJ1qg2i5p.png
@ShinyHunter47

I think I completed the first world xD
@ShinyHunter47

I think I completed the first world xD
szLFrpq.png
WBC5JG3.png
Aswnqzl.png
d3OF3Gw.png
0XHtpWy.png
mlHpBMC.png
dPXKWSf.png
965dqOL.png
[/quote]
@CrystalNight98

Yup! I've gotten the referral point alert, so sending your gems over momentarily! ^^
@CrystalNight98

Yup! I've gotten the referral point alert, so sending your gems over momentarily! ^^
@ShinyHunter47

Done one! Name was Criticaldamage
@ShinyHunter47

Done one! Name was Criticaldamage
On a roll for collecting cool things!

@Assault

Great! Sending the gems over now! :D
@Assault

Great! Sending the gems over now! :D
@ShinyHunter47 cleared the third town! misread a requirement again so I thought I'd clear it quicker than normal....this time though. this time. I'll definitely clear the cove in a timely manner
@ShinyHunter47 cleared the third town! misread a requirement again so I thought I'd clear it quicker than normal....this time though. this time. I'll definitely clear the cove in a timely manner
KHUgIpL.gif sMnKARY.png fK5z2eq.gif
Wow, both of ya already finished world 3 so quickly! I think it took me over a month to get that far xD Sending gems after this post!

@Chalphy

Haha, I'm glad to hear you're having a good time on DV do far! Hopefully the cove goes well for ya!

@RheoTastic

No worries! Again, take your time if you need ^^ (if i recall correctly, I think Idra actually slowed me down there for awhile because she wanted a lot of comprehension lol)

Also! @ both of ya, big tip for world 4, after you make your pick between Astra/Lief, don't lower your affection with Astra, because that's gonna make a future main quest there much more brutal for ya the lower his affection is xD
Wow, both of ya already finished world 3 so quickly! I think it took me over a month to get that far xD Sending gems after this post!

@Chalphy

Haha, I'm glad to hear you're having a good time on DV do far! Hopefully the cove goes well for ya!

@RheoTastic

No worries! Again, take your time if you need ^^ (if i recall correctly, I think Idra actually slowed me down there for awhile because she wanted a lot of comprehension lol)

Also! @ both of ya, big tip for world 4, after you make your pick between Astra/Lief, don't lower your affection with Astra, because that's gonna make a future main quest there much more brutal for ya the lower his affection is xD
@ShinyHunter47

hi! i believe i completed the first world :D
@ShinyHunter47

hi! i believe i completed the first world :D
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx daku902-728357eb-9fde-48fd-ad1e-9fb84c86a0a4.gif?ex=654d9358&is=653b1e58&hm=3c40eccb451419928f15df8716ebecd570e40eda0498b75d68f231883155de99&.gif x xxxxxxxxxxxxx
floweryfox
she / her | 18 | taken
xxxxxxxxxxxx
@ShinyHunter47

I've completed the first world! My DV username is the same as here
@ShinyHunter47

I've completed the first world! My DV username is the same as here
@catnbee Hi there, and apologies for the delay! (that storm Ida knocked out my power last night, kept me offline for hours [emoji=tundra scared size=1] ) Sending your gems over after this post now! :D @Xuanxuan Awesome! Sending gems to you in a moment too! ^^
@catnbee

Hi there, and apologies for the delay! (that storm Ida knocked out my power last night, kept me offline for hours ) Sending your gems over after this post now! :D

@Xuanxuan

Awesome! Sending gems to you in a moment too! ^^
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16