Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [H]DV 5id Pris Pup + More [W]FR/LW
1 2 3
How much are you looking at for the unicorn?

@Toska
How much are you looking at for the unicorn?

@Toska
earthmidsmall.png
Sybrand
He/Him

nrOANRv.gif
earth.gif
@Sybrand
It's a 6id with a decent id, maybe 100kg? Most of the value would be in the potential interest to id hunters
@Sybrand
It's a 6id with a decent id, maybe 100kg? Most of the value would be in the potential interest to id hunters
tastefulmarketing.gif
Do you happen to have dupes of the obsidian leer+lips or are you willing to sell those to me individually? If not, what were you asking for the whole obsidian set?
Do you happen to have dupes of the obsidian leer+lips or are you willing to sell those to me individually? If not, what were you asking for the whole obsidian set?
9hqcHsy.png
WkCEhwX.png
g585y1V.png
B8HmiZX.png
Hello! You look like you need some ART.
Check out my
Art Shop
!
If not...how about take a look at my Long-Drop Challenge!
@kola21
More than happy to sell items individually. The total for obsidian leer + lips would be 14000g
@kola21
More than happy to sell items individually. The total for obsidian leer + lips would be 14000g
tastefulmarketing.gif
Yes please! My DV is also kola21 ! Ill send the gems over to you as soon as i see the DV trade
Yes please! My DV is also kola21 ! Ill send the gems over to you as soon as i see the DV trade
9hqcHsy.png
WkCEhwX.png
g585y1V.png
B8HmiZX.png
Hello! You look like you need some ART.
Check out my
Art Shop
!
If not...how about take a look at my Long-Drop Challenge!
@kola21
messaged you on DV with the trade
@kola21
messaged you on DV with the trade
tastefulmarketing.gif
Friendly bump! Im also selling KS stuff, it's rough out here lol good luck!

(also your 4 digit dragonlet? HOLY- you can get GOOD gems for that! I have a 4 digit prismatic pup (2606))
Friendly bump! Im also selling KS stuff, it's rough out here lol good luck!

(also your 4 digit dragonlet? HOLY- you can get GOOD gems for that! I have a 4 digit prismatic pup (2606))
LEpJMnn.png
mlHpBMC.png
xYQkuHQ.png

liquidating DV account, i have KS, BETA and monthlies, PM me! Forum Post Here
lowered prices on the pets
lowered prices on the pets
tastefulmarketing.gif
@Toska

I'd like to buy your Jeweled Post Border if it's still available! I'm Crystal #508 on DV.
@Toska

I'd like to buy your Jeweled Post Border if it's still available! I'm Crystal #508 on DV.
Zs6WWZy.png
UdqWUDw.png ZwbGqUa.png bYt72YT.png O62tc6n.png kHBaXec.png NeV4KUN.png Z9e8RKu.png RToaAa6.png Da1cz0f.png XnaLQeW.png o7CqYdD.png YrzvPOH.png QUIpVFE.png BY33eAv.png YMPbu9R.png
dMEvnxu.png
@sphere
made a trade for you here
https://dappervolk.com/trade/5216014
@sphere
made a trade for you here
https://dappervolk.com/trade/5216014
tastefulmarketing.gif
1 2 3