Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] LF: Transmuters & Grinders
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[center][b]My g:t conversion rate is 1g:1000t[/b][/center] [center][size=6][b]Coli Grinders[/b][/size][/center] [center][size=5][s]Open[/s] | [color=red]CLOSED![/color] [/size][/center] [size=4][b]A brief intro![/b][/size] Hey hey! I'm looking for a few long-term coli grinders. I'll pay 40g/100 battles in all venues except for Lvl 25 venues (where I will pay 50g/100 battles!). I also tip for rare drops at 50% LAH price. For instance, let's say you get an eliminate after completing 400 battles in Crystal pols. If LAH is 280g, then I'll tip you 140g on top of your 100g, bringing your total payment up to 240g. Here's a list of items that this applies to: [list=1][*]All boss familiars [*]Eliminate [*]Eggs [*]Any apparel worth 100g+ on the AH [*]Any fams worth 100g+ on the AH [*]Any genes (except for ancient & the basic genes)[/list] If you grind for me during festivals, [b]I do not want currency or chest drops!![/b] Accordingly, the prices listed above will remain the same. If a skin happens to drop during your grinding time, you get to keep it for free if you want it! If you don't want it, you can send it to me in your delivery, but it will be untipped :) [size=4][b]Reminders & moving forward[/b][/size] Remember: I get [b]all drops, except for festival currency or festival chests.[/b] I prefer to work with people on a smaller scale before I commit to bringing them on long-term, so if I've never ordered from you before, I'll start out with 100 battles in a venue that you feel comfortable grinding in. Alternatively, you could send me proof of past orders (proof can mean anything from multiple customer testimonials/screenshots of successful CRs). Send all of the drops to me in as many CRs as needed! You can send the drops during the week, once you're done. [b]Send one in a two-way delivery (you can put all of the best drops in this CR, if you want extra security!), and the rest of the materials in a one-way CR.[/b] I will attach payment to the two-way CR. With that said, here's the form! [code][size=1][color=transparent]@Vngel[/color][/size] [b]Venues you're willing to grind in:[/b] [b]# Battles/week:[/b] [b]Number of weeks:[/b] (just an estimate, no need to commit!) [b]A link to your shop:[/b] (if you have one!) [b]Would you like me to link to your shop?[/b] (good business!) [/code] [center][size=2]I adapted this form from @/Skiatha's longterm grinding thread, [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2972601#post_2972601]here![/url][/center] [size=4][b]List of grinders & their shops:[/b][/size] [size=4][LIST=1] [*]@/Agion - 100-500/week - check up for week - Everywhere Except Mire [*]@/aura12 - 500/week - Anything Below Mire [*]@/HoneyedBee - 600/week - LVL24&Below [*]@/Hiii - 400/week -2 weeks - Any - [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3146884#post_3146884]A link to their wonderful shop![/url][/list] [*]@/Victoriasfandoms - 1400/week - 3 weeks - Any [*]@/Laners - ???/week - ??? week - anything below Harpy's Roost ----------- [center][size=6][b]Melters[/b][/size][/center] [center][size=5][s]Open[/s] | [color=red]CLOSED![/color] [/size] (ask to be on the pinglist for the next hiring cycle!)[/center] [size=4][b]A brief intro![/b][/size] Hello! I'm looking for a few cauldrons to melt stuff down for me. I pay 200g/stack of food, materials, or trinkets, and 220g for 99 apparel or familiars. I'd prefer if transmuters could melt down at least a 1/2 stack/week. Here's a list of how I tip: [list=1][*]+1g for every gold muck, silver muck, red goo, white slime, black slime [*]+5g for every blue goo, blue ooze, purple sludge, blue sludge[/list] [size=4][b]Reminders & moving forward[/b][/size] Remember: whatever the stack boils down to, I get! I will send you the stack(s) whenever you're ready for them, and once you're done, you can send them back to me in a two-way CR. I will send your payment then! With that said, here's the form! [code][size=1][color=transparent]@Vngel[/color][/size] [b]Willing to melt fams/apparel?[/b] [b]# of stacks per week (or # of CRs full of apparel/fams, or both!)[/b] [b]Number of weeks:[/b] (just an estimate, no need to commit!) [b]A link to your shop:[/b] (if you have one!) [b]Would you like me to link to your shop?[/b] (good business!) [/code] [center][size=2]I adapted this form from @/Skiatha's longterm grinding thread, [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2972601#post_2972601]here![/url][/center] [size=4][b]List of melters & their shops:[/b][/size] [size=4][LIST=1] [*]@/honeyedbee @/Usoris @/Panda001 @/Claudiaan @/kinokoo @/xxnyxy[/list] ------ [quote=Pinglist for Next Hiring Cycle]--[/quote]
My g:t conversion rate is 1g:1000t
Coli Grinders
Open | CLOSED!
A brief intro!
Hey hey! I'm looking for a few long-term coli grinders. I'll pay 40g/100 battles in all venues except for Lvl 25 venues (where I will pay 50g/100 battles!). I also tip for rare drops at 50% LAH price. For instance, let's say you get an eliminate after completing 400 battles in Crystal pols. If LAH is 280g, then I'll tip you 140g on top of your 100g, bringing your total payment up to 240g. Here's a list of items that this applies to:
  1. All boss familiars
  2. Eliminate
  3. Eggs
  4. Any apparel worth 100g+ on the AH
  5. Any fams worth 100g+ on the AH
  6. Any genes (except for ancient & the basic genes)

If you grind for me during festivals, I do not want currency or chest drops!! Accordingly, the prices listed above will remain the same.

If a skin happens to drop during your grinding time, you get to keep it for free if you want it! If you don't want it, you can send it to me in your delivery, but it will be untipped :)

Reminders & moving forward
Remember: I get all drops, except for festival currency or festival chests. I prefer to work with people on a smaller scale before I commit to bringing them on long-term, so if I've never ordered from you before, I'll start out with 100 battles in a venue that you feel comfortable grinding in. Alternatively, you could send me proof of past orders (proof can mean anything from multiple customer testimonials/screenshots of successful CRs).

Send all of the drops to me in as many CRs as needed! You can send the drops during the week, once you're done. Send one in a two-way delivery (you can put all of the best drops in this CR, if you want extra security!), and the rest of the materials in a one-way CR. I will attach payment to the two-way CR.
With that said, here's the form!
Code:
[size=1][color=transparent]@Vngel[/color][/size] [b]Venues you're willing to grind in:[/b] [b]# Battles/week:[/b] [b]Number of weeks:[/b] (just an estimate, no need to commit!) [b]A link to your shop:[/b] (if you have one!) [b]Would you like me to link to your shop?[/b] (good business!)
I adapted this form from @/Skiatha's longterm grinding thread, here!

List of grinders & their shops:

1. @/Agion - 100-500/week - check up for week - Everywhere Except Mire
  2. @/aura12 - 500/week - Anything Below Mire
  3. @/HoneyedBee - 600/week - LVL24&Below
  4. @/Hiii - 400/week -2 weeks - Any - A link to their wonderful shop!
[*]@/Victoriasfandoms - 1400/week - 3 weeks - Any
[*]@/Laners - ???/week - ??? week - anything below Harpy's Roost

Melters
Open | CLOSED!
(ask to be on the pinglist for the next hiring cycle!)
A brief intro!
Hello! I'm looking for a few cauldrons to melt stuff down for me. I pay 200g/stack of food, materials, or trinkets, and 220g for 99 apparel or familiars. I'd prefer if transmuters could melt down at least a 1/2 stack/week.
Here's a list of how I tip:
  1. +1g for every gold muck, silver muck, red goo, white slime, black slime
  2. +5g for every blue goo, blue ooze, purple sludge, blue sludge

Reminders & moving forward
Remember: whatever the stack boils down to, I get!

I will send you the stack(s) whenever you're ready for them, and once you're done, you can send them back to me in a two-way CR. I will send your payment then!

With that said, here's the form!
Code:
[size=1][color=transparent]@Vngel[/color][/size] [b]Willing to melt fams/apparel?[/b] [b]# of stacks per week (or # of CRs full of apparel/fams, or both!)[/b] [b]Number of weeks:[/b] (just an estimate, no need to commit!) [b]A link to your shop:[/b] (if you have one!) [b]Would you like me to link to your shop?[/b] (good business!)
I adapted this form from @/Skiatha's longterm grinding thread, here!

List of melters & their shops:
  1. @/honeyedbee
    @/Usoris
    @/Panda001
    @/Claudiaan
    @/kinokoo
    @/xxnyxy

Pinglist for Next Hiring Cycle wrote:
--
mKTebPi.png
___________ image.png
+ Lore Arc
+ Dragons for Sale
+ Wishlist
Ask me about my writing projects! +
image.png
TXY0RA0.png
@AwkwardAngel
Venues you're willing to grind in: any except the lvl25 ones and harpys roost
# Battles/week: I can do 600 no problem (since you want smaller amounts)
Number of weeks: 5 for now
A link to your shop: Here, currently closed but will reopen at some point
Would you like me to link to your shop? its closed so no point in it :)
@AwkwardAngel
Venues you're willing to grind in: any except the lvl25 ones and harpys roost
# Battles/week: I can do 600 no problem (since you want smaller amounts)
Number of weeks: 5 for now
A link to your shop: Here, currently closed but will reopen at some point
Would you like me to link to your shop? its closed so no point in it :)
4i457Rq.gifVOaYLmL.gifvIbFfdC.gif
vImOGKv.gifBsIY5Bx.gifaY97UpR.gif
@Cone
:0 yo hey there!!
I'll mark you down right now. Does Crystal Pools sound all right in terms of venue?

If so, perfect! For the first week, I'm putting a "due date" (lmao I sound like a teacher) by 3/21 (my post was incorrect in saying 3/28, apparently I can't read a calendar). I know you work quickly, so if you think you could get this first order done by 3/14, I'm down to receive the first week's drops then! I'd just like to keep it consistent in terms of receiving on a Sunday. Let me know what you think!
@Cone
:0 yo hey there!!
I'll mark you down right now. Does Crystal Pools sound all right in terms of venue?

If so, perfect! For the first week, I'm putting a "due date" (lmao I sound like a teacher) by 3/21 (my post was incorrect in saying 3/28, apparently I can't read a calendar). I know you work quickly, so if you think you could get this first order done by 3/14, I'm down to receive the first week's drops then! I'd just like to keep it consistent in terms of receiving on a Sunday. Let me know what you think!
mKTebPi.png
___________ image.png
+ Lore Arc
+ Dragons for Sale
+ Wishlist
image.png
TXY0RA0.png
@AwkwardAngel

Crystal Pools sounds great, but I dont think I will have enough time to get it done by the 14th unfortunately :( I can start next week, though!
@AwkwardAngel

Crystal Pools sounds great, but I dont think I will have enough time to get it done by the 14th unfortunately :( I can start next week, though!
4i457Rq.gifVOaYLmL.gifvIbFfdC.gif
vImOGKv.gifBsIY5Bx.gifaY97UpR.gif
@Cone
That's totally fine! I wanted to offer it to you just in case :) thank you so much!!
@Cone
That's totally fine! I wanted to offer it to you just in case :) thank you so much!!
mKTebPi.png
___________ image.png
+ Lore Arc
+ Dragons for Sale
+ Wishlist
image.png
TXY0RA0.png
@AwkwardAngel
Venues you're willing to grind in: training fields to forgotten cave (for now)
# Battles/week: 600+ for whatever venue
Number of weeks: however many you like
A link to your shop: No shop yet
Would you like me to link to your shop? Not yet ^^
@AwkwardAngel
Venues you're willing to grind in: training fields to forgotten cave (for now)
# Battles/week: 600+ for whatever venue
Number of weeks: however many you like
A link to your shop: No shop yet
Would you like me to link to your shop? Not yet ^^
@No1InPartikular
Hey there! I've marked you down!

Since I haven't used your services yet, could we start off with 100 battles in Blooming Grove? I'll pay you as normal, and you can send this loot whenever! Then, you can start on larger orders and start sending on Sundays! Thank you ^^
@No1InPartikular
Hey there! I've marked you down!

Since I haven't used your services yet, could we start off with 100 battles in Blooming Grove? I'll pay you as normal, and you can send this loot whenever! Then, you can start on larger orders and start sending on Sundays! Thank you ^^
mKTebPi.png
___________ image.png
+ Lore Arc
+ Dragons for Sale
+ Wishlist
image.png
TXY0RA0.png
@AwkwardAngel
okie dokie! I'll stars something up for ya
@AwkwardAngel
okie dokie! I'll stars something up for ya
@AwkwardAngel
Venues you're willing to grind in: Any!
# Battles/week: 600+
Number of weeks: As often as I can afford, but my shop will take priority c:
A link to your shop: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2981500/1
Would you like me to link to your shop? Absolutely c:
@AwkwardAngel
Venues you're willing to grind in: Any!
# Battles/week: 600+
Number of weeks: As often as I can afford, but my shop will take priority c:
A link to your shop: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2981500/1
Would you like me to link to your shop? Absolutely c:
tumblr_pyegmoMJkS1ugssd3o3_250.png n4H37dx.png
1vAtYxM.png
o7ZCFYm.png
B8HmiZX.png
d3OF3Gw.png
QUIpVFE.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
J7D1quC.png
YUzmw5z.png
@Agion
Hi hi! I just marked you down :)) Tysm for coming! If I could get the loot on Sunday 3/21, that'd be great!

EDIT: Oops, I forgot to ask--does Forbidden Portal sound all right?

although now that I think about it, maybe it'll be easier to just do it whenever?? Cuz it might get funky with long-term storage, if someone does their order early //thonk
@Agion
Hi hi! I just marked you down :)) Tysm for coming! If I could get the loot on Sunday 3/21, that'd be great!

EDIT: Oops, I forgot to ask--does Forbidden Portal sound all right?

although now that I think about it, maybe it'll be easier to just do it whenever?? Cuz it might get funky with long-term storage, if someone does their order early //thonk
mKTebPi.png
___________ image.png
+ Lore Arc
+ Dragons for Sale
+ Wishlist
image.png
TXY0RA0.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10