Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] Skins/Accents
1 2 3 4
@Apocracy

Sorry, for that UMA I'd prefer to trade it for another UMA or get the straight currency or trade it for my more expensive fest skins. :c
@Apocracy

Sorry, for that UMA I'd prefer to trade it for another UMA or get the straight currency or trade it for my more expensive fest skins. :c
Lair sales tab
G1 Den sale tab
Apparel, Familiars,
Skins and more for
trade or sale here!

Wishlist
xxxxxxx 0j2sq6K.png x Join Lorwolf; it's
FlightRising, but
wolves!
x Jc8cvi8.png x Join Felisfire today!
World of
Alien Felines!
Use #670 as
your referrer!
i've got all the mire skins on your wl if you're interested :)
i've got all the mire skins on your wl if you're interested :)
LF:

Deadlands.png
@MUNA

I *totally* misread that as ghostlight ruins lol. Sorry for the late reply! I got distracted right as I was going to reply, and then I thought I did when I got back. :s

treasure cost is at 1300t to 1g.

Blackwing croaker is 4 gems / 5200 treasure

Mossy cerdae is 3 gems / 3900 treasure

Wetland unicorn is 3 gems / 3900 treasure for the pearlcatcher, 15 gems / 19500 treasure for the imperial

total is 25 gems / 32500 treasure. For that sort of cost, let me know which you prefer, the treasure or the gems, 25 ain't enough for me to stress about.
@MUNA

I *totally* misread that as ghostlight ruins lol. Sorry for the late reply! I got distracted right as I was going to reply, and then I thought I did when I got back. :s

treasure cost is at 1300t to 1g.

Blackwing croaker is 4 gems / 5200 treasure

Mossy cerdae is 3 gems / 3900 treasure

Wetland unicorn is 3 gems / 3900 treasure for the pearlcatcher, 15 gems / 19500 treasure for the imperial

total is 25 gems / 32500 treasure. For that sort of cost, let me know which you prefer, the treasure or the gems, 25 ain't enough for me to stress about.
Lair sales tab
G1 Den sale tab
Apparel, Familiars,
Skins and more for
trade or sale here!

Wishlist
FlightRising, but
wolves!
World of
Alien Felines!
Use #670 as
your referrer!
Hey there,@Skittyfairy, I have the Bramble Jester skin sitting in my hoard and I am having no luck unloading it on the AH.

I don't use skins often and when I do I am very particular about which, so I'm not really interested in doing a trade, but I can sell it to you for treasure if you're interested (if your end goal is to just get them one way or another ^^)

Right now the lowest one on AH is at 600,000 treasure... I'd let it go for 550,000 treasure. Let me know if you're interested : ) If not that's cool, too, I just thought I'd offer ^^

Hey there,@Skittyfairy, I have the Bramble Jester skin sitting in my hoard and I am having no luck unloading it on the AH.

I don't use skins often and when I do I am very particular about which, so I'm not really interested in doing a trade, but I can sell it to you for treasure if you're interested (if your end goal is to just get them one way or another ^^)

Right now the lowest one on AH is at 600,000 treasure... I'd let it go for 550,000 treasure. Let me know if you're interested : ) If not that's cool, too, I just thought I'd offer ^^

nature_panbling_by_cicide76536-dcilk9i.gif FMoJ9vk.png
tRvB8Xn.png
pyAp3dI.png
q9EEy5M.png
WKtl2lb.png

7lefRJn.png
8GdX3ah.png
@TheGreenLady

I'm so sorry you've been having issues selling! :c I currently don't have that much on hand, trying to save for a seashell mantle ^^;; However I am interested in picking it up!

Definitely keep trying to sell it in the meantime, I'd feel bad if you saved it for me and I didn't end up getting back to you until a month passed. ^^;;

I'll give you a ping when I have the available currency! I've unfortunately been unmotivated to play glimmer-gloom which has really been hampering my treasure-hoarding unfortunately v.v But I've only been missing a day or two in a week currently, so I should (*knock on wood*) be able to store enough by the end of the month to pick it up from ya!
@TheGreenLady

I'm so sorry you've been having issues selling! :c I currently don't have that much on hand, trying to save for a seashell mantle ^^;; However I am interested in picking it up!

Definitely keep trying to sell it in the meantime, I'd feel bad if you saved it for me and I didn't end up getting back to you until a month passed. ^^;;

I'll give you a ping when I have the available currency! I've unfortunately been unmotivated to play glimmer-gloom which has really been hampering my treasure-hoarding unfortunately v.v But I've only been missing a day or two in a week currently, so I should (*knock on wood*) be able to store enough by the end of the month to pick it up from ya!
Lair sales tab
G1 Den sale tab
Apparel, Familiars,
Skins and more for
trade or sale here!

Wishlist
FlightRising, but
wolves!
World of
Alien Felines!
Use #670 as
your referrer!
@Skittyfairy sure thing, if you wanna drop me a note at month's end I'll let you know if I still have it : )
@Skittyfairy sure thing, if you wanna drop me a note at month's end I'll let you know if I still have it : )
nature_panbling_by_cicide76536-dcilk9i.gif FMoJ9vk.png
tRvB8Xn.png
pyAp3dI.png
q9EEy5M.png
WKtl2lb.png

7lefRJn.png
8GdX3ah.png
Hi! I've got an extra Kingfisher (85g) and Windsong Adept (125g)! So that'd be a total of 210g...

Would you trade me for:

Hypnotica (70g)
Pulse (55g)
Entangled Tentacles (28g)
Permafrost Prison (25g)
(for my own notes so far this is 178g leaving a total of like. 32g)
And for the last one either:
Astral Hunter (43g)
or
Midas Touch (47g)

AH would leave me 11g over and MT would leave me 15g over. I can't really decide which one I want more - probably midas touch? - but I'd be willing to make up the rest in mixed gems and treasure.
Hi! I've got an extra Kingfisher (85g) and Windsong Adept (125g)! So that'd be a total of 210g...

Would you trade me for:

Hypnotica (70g)
Pulse (55g)
Entangled Tentacles (28g)
Permafrost Prison (25g)
(for my own notes so far this is 178g leaving a total of like. 32g)
And for the last one either:
Astral Hunter (43g)
or
Midas Touch (47g)

AH would leave me 11g over and MT would leave me 15g over. I can't really decide which one I want more - probably midas touch? - but I'd be willing to make up the rest in mixed gems and treasure.
a5182e8c1dd986ebec2d3abf1235ddf1cfa8f6d6.gif
xx

In my bones and blood you can hear the waves:
xxthey do not cease their pounding on the shore.
xxThe salt in me is the salt of seas:
flinch not before the horrors of the world!

xx

he/him, nêhiyaw, FR+3
xxxxcarrd
xxxxclan intro
@Maskemane

Sorry for not responding, I wasn't purposely ignoring you, just facing tough times.

I'd be fine with that swap, and I'll add the midas tough for you. If you could send a CR I would be very thankful for it.
@Maskemane

Sorry for not responding, I wasn't purposely ignoring you, just facing tough times.

I'd be fine with that swap, and I'll add the midas tough for you. If you could send a CR I would be very thankful for it.
Lair sales tab
G1 Den sale tab
Apparel, Familiars,
Skins and more for
trade or sale here!

Wishlist
FlightRising, but
wolves!
World of
Alien Felines!