Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Risa & Akron Cauldron Service [lvl 26]
1 2
[center][img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/ca31af7eb81a514e5c1c187e82e3747a/a69d600898adb51f-7b/s640x960/cf9cfb772ca59380b47960be1f99cf9ee34ccefa.png[/img][/center] Twin Guardians stand near a cauldron while it bubbles. They look ... odd, their wings and bodies covered in genes not typically found on dragons. The female, turns to you. [i]Welcome to Chislon, at the heart of the Focal Point! We're sure you flew a far distance to see us, or maybe you're visiting from within the Star Isles? Oh, nevermind, please, let us help you with whatever you need. My brother, Akron, and I are more than capable of brewing many things for young and old dragons alike, just let us know what it is and provide the materials, and we'll be sure to get on it! And don't be alarmed by our appearance, that was a mishap when we were younger. The cauldron won't get away from us now! [/i] [b]When using this cauldron service please[/b] [LIST] [*]Let me know what item you wish for me to craft (lvl 1-26) [*]Provide the necessary materials [*]Be aware of the wait list [/LIST] You do not have to send materials until it is your turn, but it will speed up the process. I will keep a wait list of no more than five people in order to keep things simple. Tips are not necessary but appreciated. You do not have to ping me, I am subscribed.
cf9cfb772ca59380b47960be1f99cf9ee34ccefa.png

Twin Guardians stand near a cauldron while it bubbles. They look ... odd, their wings and bodies covered in genes not typically found on dragons. The female, turns to you.

Welcome to Chislon, at the heart of the Focal Point! We're sure you flew a far distance to see us, or maybe you're visiting from within the Star Isles? Oh, nevermind, please, let us help you with whatever you need. My brother, Akron, and I are more than capable of brewing many things for young and old dragons alike, just let us know what it is and provide the materials, and we'll be sure to get on it! And don't be alarmed by our appearance, that was a mishap when we were younger. The cauldron won't get away from us now!

When using this cauldron service please
  • Let me know what item you wish for me to craft (lvl 1-26)
  • Provide the necessary materials
  • Be aware of the wait list

You do not have to send materials until it is your turn, but it will speed up the process. I will keep a wait list of no more than five people in order to keep things simple. Tips are not necessary but appreciated.

You do not have to ping me, I am subscribed.
8ece04c1fbea1bd20ab52d96b1b74807b4a13f68.png
Sprite Raffle!

FR +2
They/Them

Good with all gendered slang.
Brewing for

Waitlist
Brewing for

Waitlist
Sprite Raffle!

FR +2
They/Them

Reviving this thread.
Reviving this thread.
Sprite Raffle!

FR +2
They/Them

I would love to order some reinforced glass beakers :) how many would you be interested in brewing? I have the mats for up to 5. I will tip!
I would love to order some reinforced glass beakers :) how many would you be interested in brewing? I have the mats for up to 5. I will tip!
@Brightflight

I can do the 5 for you no problem! My cauldron opens in 30 minutes so I can start later tonight or tomorrow morning.
@Brightflight

I can do the 5 for you no problem! My cauldron opens in 30 minutes so I can start later tonight or tomorrow morning.
Sprite Raffle!

FR +2
They/Them

Sounds good! I'll send the mats via CR and I'm not in a rush so please take as much time as you need.
Sounds good! I'll send the mats via CR and I'm not in a rush so please take as much time as you need.
@Brightflight

I'll be sending a CR with the finished beakers!
@Brightflight

I'll be sending a CR with the finished beakers!
Sprite Raffle!

FR +2
They/Them

bump
bump
Sprite Raffle!

FR +2
They/Them