Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Arcadian Brewing Service (FREE) lv. 16
[Center] [columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/56456633][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/564567/56456633.png[/img][/url][nextcol]"welcome to the 'Arcadian Brewing Service!' Im Trixie since our quant little clan is still on the hunt for a permanent alchemist ill be helping you with your brewing needs, everything you need should be listed down below but if you find yourself with questions please dont be afraid to ask."[/columns] [Size=2][size=3]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/size][/size] Current coldren level 16 [Size=2][Size=1]please make sure what you are trying to brew is within my level before requesting[/size][/size] [Size=2][size=3]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/size][/size] [u][B] Please read before making your request [/b][/u] [Size=2][b]I operate my brewing service on a first come first serve basis[/B] If there are people ahead of you please be patient I will get to you I promise [b]I am subscribed to this thread[/b] pings dont bother me but theres no need to get two notifications for one request I prefer not to be pinged but if it ends up happening so be it To use my brewing station is completely free, I get paid primarily in XP but you must send the materials and the brewing cost of the item before I can brew it [B]For organization I prefer cost and materials sent via PM instead of CR [/b] ill still accept CR's but its greatly appreciated if you send via PM with the item(s) youve requested either in the title or a list of them in the message box [B]*I am OK with doing multiple brews per request[/b] as long as the total brew time of all items requested is 24 hours or less if it exceeds 24 hours please make multiple requests. [Size=1]*at a maximum of 5 items brewed per request [/size] - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - [B]Tipping policy: tips are always appreciated but never expected dont feel to pressured^^ either way it's been a pleasure brewing for you[/b] [Size=2] if you are gracious enough to tip you arnt limited to currency I always appreciate ANY Baldwin Materials I can get my hands on I brew for myself often [b]silver muck, gold muck, black slime and white slime[/b] is ESPECIALLY appropriated but thank you for anything you choose to give^
56456633.png "welcome to the 'Arcadian Brewing Service!' Im Trixie since our quant little clan is still on the hunt for a permanent alchemist ill be helping you with your brewing needs, everything you need should be listed down below but if you find yourself with questions please dont be afraid to ask."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Current coldren level
please make sure what you are trying to brew is within my level before requesting

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Please read before making your request

I operate my brewing service on a first come first serve basis
If there are people ahead of you please be patient I will get to you I promise

I am subscribed to this thread
pings dont bother me but theres no need to get two notifications for one request I prefer not to be pinged but if it ends up happening so be it

To use my brewing station is completely free, I get paid primarily in XP but you must send the materials and the brewing cost of the item before I can brew it

For organization I prefer cost and materials sent via PM instead of CR
ill still accept CR's but its greatly appreciated if you send via PM with the item(s) youve requested either in the title or a list of them in the message box

*I am OK with doing multiple brews per request
as long as the total brew time of all items requested is 24 hours or less if it exceeds 24 hours please make multiple requests.

*at a maximum of 5 items brewed per request

Tipping policy: tips are always appreciated but never expected dont feel to pressured^^ either way it's been a pleasure brewing for you

if you are gracious enough to tip you arnt limited to currency I always appreciate ANY Baldwin Materials I can get my hands on I brew for myself often silver muck, gold muck, black slime and white slime is ESPECIALLY appropriated but thank you for anything you choose to give^
PLEASE NOTE when Pinging me :
The L in my username is a capital i
Currently brewing

Noting

0 of 0 complete

Wait list:

@
@
@
@

* = Mats and cost/payment not yet received
Currently brewing

Noting

0 of 0 complete

Wait list:

@
@
@
@

* = Mats and cost/payment not yet received
Reserved just incase
Reserved just incase
And with that the new perma thread is now operational!! Ill be making tweeks and making it look better later *-*

The old one can be found here
And with that the new perma thread is now operational!! Ill be making tweeks and making it look better later *-*

The old one can be found here
Hi can I strike a Deal with you! i will pay you 1000 for the Lovely green Corroding mandible helmet and tail and trade you for the Green breast plate and Wing segments for my Silver breast plate And wing segments! i will toss in a extra 500 for good deed and food/Items of Your Choice!!! But wait I'm not done Yet!!! i will toss in 200 if you want to make beautiful Green Corroding Boots! How'st Friend What Will It Be?!?!?!?
Hi can I strike a Deal with you! i will pay you 1000 for the Lovely green Corroding mandible helmet and tail and trade you for the Green breast plate and Wing segments for my Silver breast plate And wing segments! i will toss in a extra 500 for good deed and food/Items of Your Choice!!! But wait I'm not done Yet!!! i will toss in 200 if you want to make beautiful Green Corroding Boots! How'st Friend What Will It Be?!?!?!?