Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] long-term lightning nest
Looking to rent a lightning nest for a breeding project, the parents unfortunately have a wide range so it'll probably be long term until I get the colors I need (I don't care about pose), though I do check for different potential parents often so if a parent that makes the range closer comes up I can send it over and you can do what you want with the parent its replacing lol.
I can pay 10kt per every time the parents nest, just keep in contact with me to let me know they're nesting so I know when to pay lol. If you would like to keep the hatchlings that don't fit the project goals (which is in the parents bios) you can, I have no use for them. If for any reason you can't or don't want to host the parents anymore, just let me know and send the parents back, I do not mind at all!
I'm subscribed but feel free to ping.
Looking to rent a lightning nest for a breeding project, the parents unfortunately have a wide range so it'll probably be long term until I get the colors I need (I don't care about pose), though I do check for different potential parents often so if a parent that makes the range closer comes up I can send it over and you can do what you want with the parent its replacing lol.
I can pay 10kt per every time the parents nest, just keep in contact with me to let me know they're nesting so I know when to pay lol. If you would like to keep the hatchlings that don't fit the project goals (which is in the parents bios) you can, I have no use for them. If for any reason you can't or don't want to host the parents anymore, just let me know and send the parents back, I do not mind at all!
I'm subscribed but feel free to ping.
The eyes of Lio Fotia and Galo Thymos from Promare in official art by Hiroyuki Imaishi staring dramatically past the viewer. There is a ball of fire in their colors (blue, pink, and white) between them
still looking
still looking
The eyes of Lio Fotia and Galo Thymos from Promare in official art by Hiroyuki Imaishi staring dramatically past the viewer. There is a ball of fire in their colors (blue, pink, and white) between them
I always have at least one nest open, so I don't mind doing this for you c:
I always have at least one nest open, so I don't mind doing this for you c:
tumblr_osj9l6G4Fp1s8qczso1_r3_540.png
@Renoki thank you!! I'll send a CR over with the parents and first payment ^_^
@Renoki thank you!! I'll send a CR over with the parents and first payment ^_^