Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Quitting DV (KS, oldies) [W]FR
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45
@MadaraKeehl
Would you be willing to offer one of your uniques? I am kinda eyeing Vishnu. :'o

@Mitski
Hmm, I saw someone trying to get 30k frg for it on DV, so maybe... 20k frg? C:
@MadaraKeehl
Would you be willing to offer one of your uniques? I am kinda eyeing Vishnu. :'o

@Mitski
Hmm, I saw someone trying to get 30k frg for it on DV, so maybe... 20k frg? C:
616797_orig.png
Bump!
Bump!
616797_orig.png
@Heresy

I thought about it for a bit and I would consider trading him :) But would you be alright with me remaking him in the distant future? Kelph, same-ish colors, different markings + edits.
@Heresy

I thought about it for a bit and I would consider trading him :) But would you be alright with me remaking him in the distant future? Kelph, same-ish colors, different markings + edits.
@MadaraKeehl
Oh, nice! :O
I wouldn't mind you remaking him in the future! Would you be willing to add a few MC or FR gems to the trade? :>
@MadaraKeehl
Oh, nice! :O
I wouldn't mind you remaking him in the future! Would you be willing to add a few MC or FR gems to the trade? :>
616797_orig.png
@Heresy

Yeah of course :) How many are you thinking?
@Heresy

Yeah of course :) How many are you thinking?
@MadaraKeehl
Something around 50 MCg (or equivalent in nuggets/FRg)? Might be a bit lower, offer? :'D
@MadaraKeehl
Something around 50 MCg (or equivalent in nuggets/FRg)? Might be a bit lower, offer? :'D
616797_orig.png
@Heresy

Let me do some math but I will probably have to do that in PP x'D I don't mind waiting since you did mention that you already had an order.
@Heresy

Let me do some math but I will probably have to do that in PP x'D I don't mind waiting since you did mention that you already had an order.
@MadaraKeehl
Yeah, it's alright in PP too! It would take a bit of waiting, since I have an edit order, but it wouldn't be as long as sprout/custom.
I think that would be... 10pp? If I counted correctly, haha. :'D
@MadaraKeehl
Yeah, it's alright in PP too! It would take a bit of waiting, since I have an edit order, but it wouldn't be as long as sprout/custom.
I think that would be... 10pp? If I counted correctly, haha. :'D
616797_orig.png
@Heresy

MC gems are a little bit less. I got 180k nuggets for 50 mc gems but I don't mind either way ^^ I will probably do half nuggets, half PP.

I have the USD ready but I'll be working on the nugget end in the meantime. Just poke me when you have a new order open and if need be I can make up the difference in PP :)
@Heresy

MC gems are a little bit less. I got 180k nuggets for 50 mc gems but I don't mind either way ^^ I will probably do half nuggets, half PP.

I have the USD ready but I'll be working on the nugget end in the meantime. Just poke me when you have a new order open and if need be I can make up the difference in PP :)
@MadaraKeehl
O, alright then, I'll put down a note on my profile, so I don't forget. Do you want the Dragonlet now? :'D
@MadaraKeehl
O, alright then, I'll put down a note on my profile, so I don't forget. Do you want the Dragonlet now? :'D
616797_orig.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45