Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [closed] under-construction sales thread
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23 24
@Suspended

Would you take 800g + and for those 3 accents? :>
@Suspended

Would you take 800g + and for those 3 accents? :>
@Harmonywish Hmmm was that accent a low print or something? I could take off the ishera accent, but I don't know if that's worth 2 of them.
If you had this one, though, i'd definitely do that
@Harmonywish Hmmm was that accent a low print or something? I could take off the ishera accent, but I don't know if that's worth 2 of them.
If you had this one, though, i'd definitely do that
@Suspended I don't think it's a low print, no but I'm confuzzled what you mean by 2 of them, as I think I would be doing a 1:1 trade for lanterns and drops of daylight and paying for second chance?

Would you prefer i paid for drops of daylight, and added 1.2kg?
@Suspended I don't think it's a low print, no but I'm confuzzled what you mean by 2 of them, as I think I would be doing a 1:1 trade for lanterns and drops of daylight and paying for second chance?

Would you prefer i paid for drops of daylight, and added 1.2kg?
@Harmonywish Omg i'm so stupid. I misunderstood, I didn't see the added 800g. Yup that trade sounds good to me! Sorry for misunderstanding.
@Harmonywish Omg i'm so stupid. I misunderstood, I didn't see the added 800g. Yup that trade sounds good to me! Sorry for misunderstanding.
@Suspended Ahh no problem! :> I'll set up the CR then! Just to clarify, would 800g work with you? :D
@Suspended Ahh no problem! :> I'll set up the CR then! Just to clarify, would 800g work with you? :D
@Harmonywish Yes! That sounds good to me :)
@Harmonywish Yes! That sounds good to me :)
@Suspended Thank you for the trade! I also just saw your edit, and I actually do have !

I'm really interested in and would you be willing to do a swap? If not I can see what other skins might interest me?
@Suspended Thank you for the trade! I also just saw your edit, and I actually do have !

I'm really interested in and would you be willing to do a swap? If not I can see what other skins might interest me?
up
up
up
up
@Harmonywish Omg! I'd absolutely do that swap!! ^^ My hunt is over! I'll set up a CR :)
@Harmonywish Omg! I'd absolutely do that swap!! ^^ My hunt is over! I'll set up a CR :)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23 24