Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [closed] under-construction sales thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
@Suspended I just checked and there’s on on the AH for 900g, would that work for you?
@Suspended I just checked and there’s on on the AH for 900g, would that work for you?
OAgM9ob.png
@Raskies yeah totally. I could even do 850g in that case.
@Raskies yeah totally. I could even do 850g in that case.
@executable
that's a bit much for me but would you poss take 1kg? I've kind of fallen in love with it!
@executable
that's a bit much for me but would you poss take 1kg? I've kind of fallen in love with it!
@cherrytrees yeah sure! I could do that :)
@cherrytrees yeah sure! I could do that :)
@Suspended

Sounds good! I'll patch a two-way CR!
@Suspended

Sounds good! I'll patch a two-way CR!
5dfbaa2985c2722f63848a60330b6b60f55212af.png
@Suspended
How much would you want for Dread Oculus? I doubt I can afford it right now but it never hurts to ask <3
@Suspended
How much would you want for Dread Oculus? I doubt I can afford it right now but it never hurts to ask <3
@Suspended while i'm here could i also get a pc on ion? If i'm going to spend everything i might as well do it in one day!
@Suspended while i'm here could i also get a pc on ion? If i'm going to spend everything i might as well do it in one day!
@cherrytrees does 900g sound ok? :)
@cherrytrees does 900g sound ok? :)
@dragontrix does 1.2kg sound ok?
@dragontrix does 1.2kg sound ok?
@Suspended
I think I might hold off on this one and check finances and if it's still around in a bit will come back to you then :)
@Suspended
I think I might hold off on this one and check finances and if it's still around in a bit will come back to you then :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24