Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | FREE Familiars (CLOSED)
1 2 3
Sent and sent!
Sent and sent!
@CosmosCrusher I'd like one or two if you have any left, thank you [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@CosmosCrusher
I'd like one or two if you have any left, thank you
49ad37d7a9c9d97184d1a45c335927bae802dc7c.giflm6Id7C.png

writer
dreamer
dragon hoarder

PbVFk5l.png
@Makani I still have plenty. I will send you three in a crossroads in a few minutes!
@Makani I still have plenty. I will send you three in a crossroads in a few minutes!
Re-opening this thread now! Also pinging folks in case they are interested: @MegaMaz @Kellendraysia @crimsonquasar
Re-opening this thread now! Also pinging folks in case they are interested: @MegaMaz @Kellendraysia @crimsonquasar
@CosmosCrusher if there are still some available I'd love to get some fams ! Thank you, this is a really generous thing to do before taking an extended break (:
@CosmosCrusher if there are still some available I'd love to get some fams ! Thank you, this is a really generous thing to do before taking an extended break (:

kelly/æ
she/they
FR +2
@CosmosCrusher Could I get a familiar ? I have a lot but trying to finish them off , and this is pretty awesome way of showing how much you enjoyed the game , by letting other enjoy
@CosmosCrusher Could I get a familiar ? I have a lot but trying to finish them off , and this is pretty awesome way of showing how much you enjoyed the game , by letting other enjoy
@CosmosCrusher I'll take a few, if there are any available. Thanks!
@CosmosCrusher I'll take a few, if there are any available. Thanks!
@CosmosCrusher hello! could i get a familiar, if there are still aviable, pls? uwu
@CosmosCrusher hello! could i get a familiar, if there are still aviable, pls? uwu
yttVedv.gifzWsDn2D.gifX0HNH18.gifIzMh0Ac.gifhaEkZ1j.gif
All sent! :)
All sent! :)
@CosmosCrusher

OooOoh I'd love some! Thx so much for your kindness!
@CosmosCrusher

OooOoh I'd love some! Thx so much for your kindness!
SWYBOuH.jpg ... arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif +3 FR time
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Arcanite
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif NIC - Cat
1 2 3